PRIME side effects

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Curious if anyone has encountered any headaches while taking PRIME. Just started taking it today on recommended dosage. Don't have a headache yet, but I do feel the beginnings of one. I went thru a 21 day cycle on ANIMAL STACK last year, than ended a 45 day cycle on Universal's Natural Sterol Complex last month. Both of those products gave me headaches. I imagine that could be an increase in my blood pressure.

Should I be considering taking a Cycle Support product? Or maybe my system can't handle test boosters. I did get some good results on both products except for the headaches. Some input would be appreciated.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get any headaches on prime, but I do get wicked headaches on no2's.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be any need to take Cycle Support. Have you measured your blood pressure to see if it is high?

I took Prime for 3 weeks before stopping due to an injury but didn't have any headache problems. Try upping your water intake as this could be a dehydration issue but check your blood pressure first.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
try drinking more water and incorperate more realaxing type tecniqes(sp)

this is wat i do when i have a head ache
i picture mi brain, then i pictuer a not of nerves, then i try and untangel it 1 nerve at a time until there is no not, it took alot of pratice but after awhile after i do it no more head ache, 90% of all head aches are from unconscious stress

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
There shouldn't be any need to take Cycle Support. Have you measured your blood pressure to see if it is high?

My blood pressure is in pretty normal range, 120's/70's. Now I haven't measured it while taking Prime or the other supplements that caused me headaches. I will make sure my fluid intake stays high, and check my pressure. Thx for the input.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
does prime boost your test levels?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ive had bp issues myself, which I monitor closely for elevations, and I saw no change what so ever on prime. Of course I did get sick half way through it, but I remember no change in bp.

Whats you water intake? Whats your caffeine/stim intake like on a regular basis?

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Ive had bp issues myself, which I monitor closely for elevations, and I saw no change what so ever on prime. Of course I did get sick half way through it, but I remember no change in bp.

Whats you water intake? Whats your caffeine/stim intake like on a regular basis?
I can't quantify the amount of water/fluids i'm drinking. But, I can tell you that the 1st thing I drink in the morning is 16-20 oz of Purple Wraath. Then follow it up with 12-16 oz of a whey drink. I consciously drink water throughout the day. Preworkout 16-20 oz of Dark Rage, during workout about 40 oz of Purple Wraath, and postworkout 16-20 oz of Dark Matter.

For the next 2-3 hrs after working out I'm pissing every 15-20 mins like a race horse. Not drinking any caffeineated drinks. I'm not necessarily saying that my BP is going up, just brainstorming possible culprits. I will continue to keep myself hydrated and get my BP checked just to make sure. Like I said, Animal Stack, and Natual Sterol Complex both gave me headaches.

I have heard anything that effects your hormonal levels can give you headaches until your body adjusts to the new levels. Doesn't Prime have a form of Tribulus in it? I understand Tribulus can effect test levels. Anyway, I will stay on Prime and hope I can get thru my pain in the ass headache. I really do like everything I've read about it.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Day 3 on Pirme, and my headache has subsided. I have increased my fluid intake, and hope that does the trick.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't quantify the amount of water/fluids i'm drinking. But, I can tell you that the 1st thing I drink in the morning is 16-20 oz of Purple Wraath. Then follow it up with 12-16 oz of a whey drink. I consciously drink water throughout the day. Preworkout 16-20 oz of Dark Rage, during workout about 40 oz of Purple Wraath, and postworkout 16-20 oz of Dark Matter.

For the next 2-3 hrs after working out I'm pissing every 15-20 mins like a race horse. Not drinking any caffeineated drinks. I'm not necessarily saying that my BP is going up, just brainstorming possible culprits. I will continue to keep myself hydrated and get my BP checked just to make sure. Like I said, Animal Stack, and Natual Sterol Complex both gave me headaches.

I have heard anything that effects your hormonal levels can give you headaches until your body adjusts to the new levels. Doesn't Prime have a form of Tribulus in it? I understand Tribulus can effect test levels. Anyway, I will stay on Prime and hope I can get thru my pain in the ass headache. I really do like everything I've read about it.
PRIME will not cause a raise in blood pressure or testosterone.

PRIME does NOT contain Tribulus Terrestris. PRIME does contain Tribulus Aquaticus. Tribulus Aquaticus will not effect hormone levels, we have studies to prove it. You will see natural Anabolism with Tribulus Aquaticus where-as with Tribulus Terrestris, you will see a minor testosterone boost as well as libido and sexual desire/function increases.

The specific extract of Tribulus Aquaticus in PRIME has shown to illicit very powerful strength ans size gains without suppression or need to use ancillary supplementation. Tribulus Aquaticus (PRIME) is not a pro-hormone or pro-steroid, yet the strength and size gains are on chart, again without suppression or need for Post Cycle therapy.

I would definitely check your your blood pressure, water intake and sleep duration/quality. These three things cause headaches in myself.

Best of luck buddy...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 on Pirme, and my headache has subsided. I have increased my fluid intake, and hope that does the trick.
Excellent news bud!

Now go :dl:!!!!

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
PRIME will not cause a raise in blood pressure or testosterone.

PRIME does NOT contain Tribulus Terrestris. PRIME does contain Tribulus Aquaticus. Tribulus Aquaticus will not effect hormone levels, we have studies to prove it. You will see natural Anabolism with Tribulus Aquaticus where-as with Tribulus Terrestris, you will see a minor testosterone boost as well as libido and sexual desire/function increases.

The specific extract of Tribulus Aquaticus in PRIME has shown to illicit very powerful strength ans size gains without suppression or need to use ancillary supplementation. Tribulus Aquaticus (PRIME) is not a pro-hormone or pro-steroid, yet the strength and size gains are on chart, again without suppression or need for Post Cycle therapy.

I would definitely check your your blood pressure, water intake and sleep duration/quality. These three things cause headaches in myself.

Best of luck buddy...
Thanks for the explannation. Thats all good to know. My BP is in a normal range (I haven't checked it since starting Prime), water intake could be the culprit (headache's gone now that I increased H2O), sleeping a good 7-9 hrs every night.

The water issue makes sense to me now. Previously when I cycled Animal Stack and Natural Sterol Complex I didn't increase my water intake, and I was drinking coffee. I've eliminated coffee from my diet while I'm on the Prime cycle, and upped fluids.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the explannation. Thats all good to know. My BP is in a normal range (I haven't checked it since starting Prime), water intake could be the culprit (headache's gone now that I increased H2O), sleeping a good 7-9 hrs every night.

The water issue makes sense to me now. Previously when I cycled Animal Stack and Natural Sterol Complex I didn't increase my water intake, and I was drinking coffee. I've eliminated coffee from my diet while I'm on the Prime cycle, and upped fluids.
Great. If you need anything else, please contact us!