p-slin

moe1980

Awards
how long does p-slin stays working for? can i eat more carbs after 2 or 3 hours?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long does p-slin stays working for? can i eat more carbs after 2 or 3 hours?
You would want to consume the 'load' of your carbohydrate intake within 30 minutes (maximum) of taking P-Slin. Although the positive effects of glycogen/nutrient storage will be present for longer period of time.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so why i cant take 2 a day ?
You can. However, I would rather see you use Anabolic Pump if you are going to use a product to make sure that your carbs are going to muscles. P-slin is more of a pre-workout product.

moe1980

Awards
how long does it stay in my blood? can i eat more carbs after 2 or 3 hours and still go in to my system?

is the max is 100 carb or i can go more than that with no worry ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The half-life of these products is approximately six hours. This means that at six hours, the serum [blood] concentration of the product has been reduced by 50%. This being said, the control they exert on target gene transcription peak at approximately 30 minutes.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consistently, we could not observe additive effects of berberine and insulin
on GLUT4 translocation over periods of 2 h exposure to
berberine (Fig. 5D).
2hr, bruv. That is the maximum amount of time you are 'protected'.

moe1980

Awards
thank you..
ill keep eating for two hours and will see what will happen.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You can. However, I would rather see you use Anabolic Pump if you are going to use a product to make sure that your carbs are going to muscles. P-slin is more of a pre-workout product.
Are you saying pslin does not shuttle carbs to the muslces? I was under the assumption that it did but just in larger quantities then AP

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying pslin does not shuttle carbs to the muslces? I was under the assumption that it did but just in larger quantities then AP
It does, but it does not regulate anti-lipogenic [anti-fat formation] processes to the degree AP does, J.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
It does, but it does not regulate anti-lipogenic [anti-fat formation] processes to the degree AP does, J.
This is why P-Slin and AP are a great stack. P-Slin to aid fully in the workouts from a large ingestion of Carbs at the pre-workout meal and the AP throughout the day to keep the shuttling going to the muscles whilst at the same time keeping the fat accumalation to a minimum. :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why P-Slin and AP are a great stack. P-Slin to aid fully in the workouts from a large ingestion of Carbs at the pre-workout meal and the AP throughout the day to keep the shuttling going to the muscles whilst at the same time keeping the fat accumalation to a minimum. :)
AMEN... I love the stack. I often dose Anabolic-Pump prior to my pre-workout meal and P-Slin prior to my post-workout meal.