The right stck for me

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
*title should be stack

I read the AP manual and I would say that I am a Carbohydrate Reactive, I have been skinny most of my life and I am still skinny except for my belly thats where I store all of my fat and I am done with that so I was wondering what is the best stack for me. I was going to order some AP, Lean xtreme and REDuction. But I am not sure if maybe I should go with Recreate. I know that this is the USPlabs section so opinions might be biased but what would be the best stack for us skinny fat people.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
AP sounds like a good fit for you. And I think Recreate is always a great addition to any stack with reguards to fatloss, and based on fact that you are skinny elsewhere it would fit perfect because of the muscle sparing capabilities.

I will make note that you should really take your diet and put it under the microscope and watch your sugars. Sugars are almost always the issue with lower belly fat. And any other simple carbohydrate for that matter.

To clearly answer your question: I would run with AP and Recreate for sure. There are other supplements we have that could be pretty useful also, but that is all you inquired about so I will refrain ;)

Good luck with everything man, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I have decided to go with Recreate/AP/DCP and Jacked as my PWO supp I am going to run 2 bottles of each. I am hoping to see some good results. My diet is as in check as it can be I am currently deployed so I have to eat what I can get but they normally have healthy food for the most part. And I have plenty of time to work out in fact besides working the only other thing I do here is workout and then sleep.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
And I have plenty of time to work out in fact besides working the only other thing I do here is workout and then sleep.
I am extremely envious of you at this point in my life...

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Well I would rather be at home with my family. But you have to make do with what you got. If I can drop some BF then at least some good will come out of this trip

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well I would rather be at home with my family. But you have to make do with what you got. If I can drop some BF then at least some good will come out of this trip
I hear ya bud. Make the most of the time you have over there though. Good luck with it all.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Thanks man I placed my order last night six pack stack x2 DCP X2 ZMK and some Xtend with my normal protine looking forward to starting it up

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man I placed my order last night six pack stack x2 DCP X2 ZMK and some Xtend with my normal protine looking forward to starting it up
Wow, great stack buddy!