2 powerful questions

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i work rotating shifts so my am and pm are not like everyone elses. they are when i get up and when i go to bed which could be anytime during the day or night depending on shift. so my questions are this. 1)dosing calls for am/pre-work/pm. that is not always possible for me so would dosing am/mid-day/pm be fine? or would not taking pre workout be a waste of time? 2)anyone see a reason this shouldnt be taken with dcp at bedtime? thanks

aefx2387

aefx2387

Awards
1) Keep it simple, 2 capsules before you go to bed, on days you workout as well, take 3 capsules pre-workout.

2) I don't see any problem with taking this along with DCP pre-bed. If anything it should only potentiuate the fat burning effects of DCP since you know Powerfull increases lipolysis.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i work rotating shifts so my am and pm are not like everyone elses. they are when i get up and when i go to bed which could be anytime during the day or night depending on shift. so my questions are this. 1)dosing calls for am/pre-work/pm. that is not always possible for me so would dosing am/mid-day/pm be fine? or would not taking pre workout be a waste of time? 2)anyone see a reason this shouldnt be taken with dcp at bedtime? thanks
If you need any more info then the PM i just sent, please let me know bud!