USP LABS training log

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm 6'1 and weigh 195lbs I have my first amateur mma fight sometime in february. I really wanted to try usp labs supplements for awhile now so im going to write a review of how it goes. My training will consist of kickboxing, boxing, no-gi grappling , conditioning and weights so my focus is not to get bigger but to get stonger and leaner since I have to go to
185lbs for the fight. If I feel like usp labs works good after my fight im going to continue usp supplements while I strictly focus on weights for 3 weeks.

SUPPLEMENTS
Prime-2 caps 3 times a day 5 days on 2 days off-could change
Powerfull-3 caps before workout 2 caps before bed 5 days on 2 days off
Jacked-week one 1-2 scoops then after week one might make it 3 scoops pre-workouts
Super cissus 2-4 caps a day

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
L-glutamine
coenzyme Q10
multi vitamin
whey protein

I'm pretty sore today but im going to do a little bag work and abs to see how jacked feels only taking 1 and a half scoops.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW I just did a little workout but I"ve never felt that much focus and that much energy I didn't want to stop training and it's like I couldn't get tired I was able to just keep going. So far I'm very happy with jacked but the big test is monday.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW I just did a little workout but I"ve never felt that much focus and that much energy I didn't want to stop training and it's like I couldn't get tired I was able to just keep going. So far I'm very happy with jacked but the big test is monday.
You will love it!
Cant wait to hear your results buddy!

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Just wait, you haven't seen anything yet......:thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mma

Well I can't wait to go to the gym, just eating oatmeal and some chicken and at 11am I'll be off to the gym to do some weights. I can't do any hard conditioning I hurt my knee abit but I can still get a good weight circuit in.
AND I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE JACKED AGAIN:head:

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't wait to go to the gym, just eating oatmeal and some chicken and at 11am I'll be off to the gym to do some weights. I can't do any hard conditioning I hurt my knee abit but I can still get a good weight circuit in.
AND I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE JACKED AGAIN:head:
Tear it up brother.:bb3:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow

YA BRO I LOVE THIS STUFF AMAZING
Well I broke 3 PR's and went alot harder then I thought I was going to go. I wanted to take it easy but after I took jacked and did a couple sets I didnt want to stop:head:

Incline DB press past record 80's 1 rep PR today 4 reps
Over head DB press past record 70's 3 reps PR today 4reps
DB Curl past record 60's 3reps PR today 4 reps
DB row
Cable crossovers
Cable pull down
machine fly
reverse machine fly
hammer strength machine press
hammer strength machine pull
repeat 3 times
First time through the circuit I focused on strength 4-8reps about 3 sets per exercise about 30 sec's rest in between.
Second time through 10-15reps no rest in between
Third time through 15-20 reps no rest

I felt amazing through the whole workout. Next workout is some stand up and grappling, I can't wait I feel 100%. It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nutkick:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did my second workout not a really big one but very high paced of the day and I felt so great through the whole thing and I only took 1 scoop of jacked and earlier I took 1 and a half scoops of jacked. It works vey good, I'm still in lala land because I didn't think a supplement can do all of this, I can't wait until prime and powerfull starts really working.

Just boxing stand up today
Shadow boxing 5 min warm up
Heavy bag 2/ 3min rounds
Speed bag 2/ 3min rounds
Hand pads 3/ 3min rounds
Fight for clinch 3/ 3min rounds
Ground practice learn 1 new submissions and 1 new submission escape.
Roll 1/5min round no submissions allowed
Roll 4/5min rounds with submissions

:bruce3:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 2 workouts today this is day 5 of prime and powerfull, I started friday and rested saturday and sunday so this is day 2of training with this stuff. Idk if prime and powerfull are working yet but all I know is I feel better in the gym then I ever have.

Workout number 1# Cardio
Treadmill 20min between 6mph - 10mph
Bike level 15 min 10-15 really pushed it
Stepper machine 10min
Skipping 5min cool down

Workout 2# ground techniques
Worked on techniques and drill 1h
Grappling 3/ 5min rounds

So I'm feeling pretty sore today but tomorrow is another day no pain no game:nutkick:

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
That's awsome bro. I started prime this week! It is already giving me a sense of well being. I hope it only gets better from here. I'll keep you posted.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds awesome. Hey I know it's a bit of a stupid question but how do you get a picture in the box under my username? I don't know how.:confused:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds awesome. Hey I know it's a bit of a stupid question but how do you get a picture in the box under my username? I don't know how.:confused:
At the top of the page, go to User CP.
On the left, go to Edit Avatar. :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 of my prime, powerfull and jacked and starting to notice the deeper sleeps and better recovery.

Workout #1 Boxing/Takedowns
Jogging warm up 5 min
Shadow boxing 2/ 5min rounds
Foot work and angles 15 min
Blocking and slipping drills 20 min
Heavy bag 2/ 5min rounds
Hand pads with clinch, takedowns and sprawls 30 min

I had a good workout really sore now tho so going to rest for the rest of the day and training begins again tomorrow morning.:yawn:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7 of prime I wanted to do 2 workouts today but had alot of things to do, so I just did one really big workout.

Workout #1 Boxing/Grappling
Warm up jogging and skipping 15min
Shadow boxing 3/ 5min rounds with weights in hands
Heavy bag 3/ 5min rounds
Sparring 15min round just jabs
Sparring 3/ 5min rounds
Ground drills 20min
Grappling with no submissions 20min
Grappling 20min with submissions

I had a really good workout today sore but really good and I'm going to get a little one in tomorrow and rest saturday and sunday then get back to it monday. :redeemerwhore:

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Prime is really starting to impact my training as well. I now know what they are saying concerning Prime and recovery. Great stuff.

:box: PRIME

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8
Did a little workout today a little bit of cardio and abs really sore, I pushed it hard this week so I'm going to take the weekend off and start hard again monday. I'm going to change up the training abit, because I just found out today that I'll be having a grappling comp on feb 8th in ottawa instead of an amature mma fight but I'll find out monday when my fight will be, hopefully towards the end of febuary or beginning of march, but it's all good because I don't have to go down to 185lbs just 188 and I'm down to 190 now. Can't wait to see the results of prime once it kicks in :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11
Workout #1
Incline DB press 6 sets PR 80lbs 5reps
Incline flys 3 sets 8-12reps
Flat flys 3 sets 8-12 reps
Flat bench press 3 sets 10-12 reps
Pec-dec machine 3 sets 10-12 reps
Cable cross overs 4 sets 8-15reps
Upper cable crossovers 2 sets 10-12 reps
Tri-set pressdown, reverse pressdown, rope extention 10-15 reps each repeat 3 times
Arnold press 6 sets 8-12 reps
Treadmill 20 min run intervals 3.5mph 1min, 10mph 1min
Skipping 5 min
Shadow boxing 5min
Abs 2 sets 50 reps each

I had a good workout but after I did a set with the 80's for Incline DB press I went down to 70's and I put the weight down wierd and hurt my shoulder and it's killin which really sucks but I went on with the workout I'm going to the MMA gym later and hopefully it doesn't hurt to much. :S

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, take care of that shoulder. Are you taking any cissus (highly recommended) or anything for joint/tendon health?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya bro luckily I am, lol I take it for the inflammation in my foot and it works so good I love the stuff. Ya I just did a little workout at my place practiced my kicks and did some abs, there is no way I could do any grappling tonight it's killin me. So I'll see how it feels tomorrow morning, hopefully it feels a bit better.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my shoulder is really feeling messed up right now:zx11pissed: I'm going to take today off and see how it feels tomorrow and I'm going to take 9 caps of super cissus and hey just wondering does anybody know if it's ok to take a scoop of jacked on your off day? I was just thinking maybe the creatine might help my shoulder a bit???

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Well my shoulder is really feeling messed up right now:zx11pissed: I'm going to take today off and see how it feels tomorrow and I'm going to take 9 caps of super cissus and hey just wondering does anybody know if it's ok to take a scoop of jacked on your off day? I was just thinking maybe the creatine might help my shoulder a bit???
Man, don't get me started on how many times I take Jacked without a workout in sight. I consider it my morning coffee now. Go ahead, I'm going to start a thread called "Jacked Anonymous" for Jacked fanatics.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to feel like that too I love taking jacked. When I cycle off of it, I think I just might have to take that class too lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14 Didn't do a workout yesterday so I could relax that shoulder, still sore :( but went to the gym today:D
Workout#1
40min on the bike
40min on the treadmill 4miles
20min going over some submissions
Leg press 6 sets
Calf raises 6 sets

I got a good sweat, not the workout I wanted to do but have to rest the shoulder. Not a good week of training but I will have a good one next week. I'm taking tomorrow off but I'm going to get a good one saturday and see how my shoulder holds up. It's been 14 days on prime, powerfull, jacked and I'm starting to notice my body looking a bit better, so thats awesome, it sucks my shoulder got in the way of the review, but hey I went up 4 reps on my Incline DB press so I'm very happy about that, but monday I will do some weights and see what other PR's I can break lol, but after my competition Feb 8th I will do just weights for 3 weeks and see what happens. I will run a 12 week cycle of prime, powerfull and jacked and if I feel like by week 5 prime is not working I will up the dosage to 9 caps a day but anyways very excited to see the results because I do believe prime will work because so far everything else has that I've tried from usp labs. Never thought I could even add running into my training because of the tendon in my foot and about after 1 week of super cissus I could feel it working and now when I run my foot is 100% and all I can say is wow thank you usp labs:D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never thought I could even add running into my training because of the tendon in my foot and about after 1 week of super cissus I could feel it working and now when I run my foot is 100% and all I can say is wow thank you usp labs:D
Music to my ears JD... The product sells itself. Unreal, overwhelming positive responses.

Log is looking good bud, keep it up...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D

Day 16 Very happy right now! did a little workout today and just beat a PR :D

Workout #1
Barbell curls 6 sets past PR 135lbs 3reps New PR 135lbs 6 reps strict
Alternating DB curls 4 sets
Consentration curls 2 sets (each side)
Hammer curls 2 sets (each side)
Wrist curls 3 sets
Reverse wrist curls 3 sets
Upside down set ups 1 set
Double set ups 3 set
Leg ups 3 sets

Well I'm really really really happy for getting up 3 reps on my curls and think prime is starting to work:D Taking tomorrow off to give my shoulder another day of rest and get a wicked workout in monday. Now I'm off to watch the big fedor fight:D:dance:

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 Very happy right now! did a little workout today and just beat a PR :D

Workout #1
Barbell curls 6 sets past PR 135lbs 3reps New PR 135lbs 6 reps strict
Alternating DB curls 4 sets
Consentration curls 2 sets (each side)
Hammer curls 2 sets (each side)
Wrist curls 3 sets
Reverse wrist curls 3 sets
Upside down set ups 1 set
Double set ups 3 set
Leg ups 3 sets

Well I'm really really really happy for getting up 3 reps on my curls and think prime is starting to work:D Taking tomorrow off to give my shoulder another day of rest and get a wicked workout in monday. Now I'm off to watch the big fedor fight:D:dance:
GO FEDOR!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O ya fedor is the baddest man on the planet and he proved it tonight!:D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good; glad everything made it to you up here in Ontario, looks like it was lightning quick too. Are you in uni/college out of curiosity? MMA is pretty big everywhere, but I know here at Queens I have a few friends that are part of the club.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya MMA is growing fast I train at Cornwall MMA but soon I would like to start training at Tri-Star in Montreal. No college or university and yes it did make it down here fast, nutraplanet is my #1 now :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait til after my grappling competition Feb 9th I'm going to focus on weights for 3 weeks and going to add a bit to my stack:D

FEB 9TH:D
Prime 9 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off
Anabolic pump 3 caps a day
Recreate 2 caps a day
Jacked 2 scoops pre-workout
Super cissus 3 caps a day
Xtend intra-post workout

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18 I had a really good workout today, got 2 hr's in. Practiced a lot on my wrestling takedowns, with a couple shirts, my sauna suit and a sweater, practiced a lot of shooting, so it was pretty intense. My legs feel like rubber lol. Weight is down to 188lbs right now so I'm on my weight for the grappling competition max is 188.5lbs. I'm digging the prime, powerfull and jacked a lot really lovin' it. I feel faster, stronger and in pretty good shape right now :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20 I've been really busy, missed my grappling class yesterday so I just did some cardio at the gym. Today I got a REALLY good Grappling workout with one of my training partners, we went over so many drills, it felt amazing. I can't make it to Cornwall MMA tonight, so that sucks a bit but probably for the best my shoulder is still hurting. Going to up my super cissus to about 8 a day. I'm almost out of my prime and powerfull so have to go down to 3 prime a day and 2-4 powerfull a day until I get my cheque Monday then I will order a bunch of USP Labs supplements from Nutraplanet :) So I get to rest for the rest of the day and tomorrow is another day :p

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Living to fight another day. I hope that shoulder heals quickly.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 I've been really busy, missed my grappling class yesterday so I just did some cardio at the gym. Today I got a REALLY good Grappling workout with one of my training partners, we went over so many drills, it felt amazing. I can't make it to Cornwall MMA tonight, so that sucks a bit but probably for the best my shoulder is still hurting. Going to up my super cissus to about 8 a day. I'm almost out of my prime and powerfull so have to go down to 3 prime a day and 2-4 powerfull a day until I get my cheque Monday then I will order a bunch of USP Labs supplements from Nutraplanet :) So I get to rest for the rest of the day and tomorrow is another day :p
If you up the SuperCissusRx to 8 per day only do it for a few days. Usually the 6-8 per day will bring rapid relief of joint issues.

So, it looks like everything is going well for you bud. This log is great. :pose:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks boro will do :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait til Monday Nutraplanets USP Labs sale woot woot :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well from the crazy training I had yesterday, something is up with my shoulder which really sucks. I don't want to take a chance training and doing more damage then it already is, so I'm taking today and tomorrow off and if it's not feeling better by saturday then wow :(

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call buddy,,,

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23 Well down to 3 caps of prime and 2 caps of powerfull today, but monday I'm ordering more. I don't know what I did to my shoulder, it was locking up last night, which is new to me, so I'm going to get an X-ray monday as well. But for the good news lol I went to the gym and had an amazing cardio workout.

Workout-Cardio
Treadmill
3 min at 3-4mph warm up
5 min at 5mph
1 min at 4mph
5 min at 6mph
1 min at 4mph
5 min at 7mph
1 min at 4mph
5 min at 8mph
1 min at 3mph
5 min at 9-11 mph
3 min at 4-3 mph cool down
Total= 35 min
Bike 15 min really pushed it!
Shadow boxing 15 min left hand only

Felt really good through the whole workout and I love Jacked so much :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a really good ab workout and practiced my kicks a lot yesterday. My shoulder is still messed up and so sore:( So I'm going to let it rest this week, and when I get my supplements in, I should be starting my log again on the 9th and just stickin' with weights, I think for 4-6 weeks. I really want to get stronger, bigger and leaner lol who doesn't :D