Bring Back REM-R3G!

Should USP bring back their powerful sleep aid, [B]REM-R3G?[/B]

• No, I dont like sleep aids that actually work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would like to remember what it feels like to sleep like a baby again!

Votes: 42 100.0%

• Total voters
dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
My vote is in for USP labs to bring back their highly liked REM-R3G sleep aid. Let us know what you think guys. Thanks!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote is in for USP labs to bring back their highly liked REM-R3G sleep aid. Let us know what you think guys. Thanks!
An interesting choice set! You have not voted, by the way! :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sleep like the venerable dead on PowerFull - and with bulk 1-carboxy I don't see the need...

..but maybe bulk of the other ingredient I might vote for :thumbsup:

Pretty limited poling options too - there are other products out there (AN, Nimbus, IBE) that have good feedback.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pretty limited poling options...
Agree. It would have been interesting to have options such as "I prefer 1-carboxy", or "I am perfectly happy with PowerFULL", and such like.

... there are other products out there (AN, Nimbus, IBE) that have good feedback.
To be fair, the poll was my suggestion, is not a comparative poll, and exclusively relates to USPLabs (to REM-R3g or not!). See background: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/112766-usplabs-rem-r3g.html
The idea is to determine the demand, if any, for REM-R3G, without guaranteeing its re-introduction. USPLabs' ownership will certainly take a go-or-no-go decision here, depending on market demand considerations, inventory and logistic implications, general optimization schedules, and product-portfolio-optimization issues.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'd take 10 bottles...well maybe 4 but yeahhhhh.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agree. It would have been interesting to have options such as "I prefer 1-carboxy", or "I am perfectly happy with PowerFULL", and such like.

To be fair, the poll was my suggestion, is not a comparative poll, and exclusively relates to USPLabs (to REM-R3g or not!). See background: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/112766-usplabs-rem-r3g.html
The idea is to determine the demand, if any, for REM-R3G, without guaranteeing its re-introduction. USPLabs' ownership will certainly take a go-or-no-go decision here, depending on market demand considerations, inventory and logistic implications, general optimization schedules, and product-portfolio-optimization issues.
perhaps someone should re-do the poll to give a more balanced result!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've never used it but I'd like to try it out !

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
imo it was one of the best usp products ever

bigsexy

Awards
This product was a godsend for someone like me with years of sleep issues. The closest I have come to this was PF and valerian, but that's it. I am not exaggerating when I say that I had the best sleep of my life (disregarding earlier years of my life when I didn't know what a good night's sleep meant) while taking this product.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind seeing it back :D I used upwards of 5 bottles of it.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Ths would most likely be a staple for me if re-introduced. Never found anything better. 40% Bacopa FTW.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have both bolic and rem-r3g sitting here on my desk hehe, but im a usplabs whore so what do u exspect

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
How many people do you think will need to vote in order for USP to realize they should definately bring this supplement back?

Vote Vote Vote!! tell ur friends :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many people do you think will need to vote in order for USP to realize they should definately bring this supplement back?

Vote Vote Vote!! tell ur friends :)
Sourcing the 40% Bacopa may be an issue - just a guess

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Sourcing the 40% Bacopa may be an issue - just a guess
Doesn't seem to be an issue for AN and its LipotrophinAM/PM. I consider buying the PM from time to time, but have reservations. I don't really want something in my sleep aid/enhancer like banaba that could cause my blood sugar to tank. I found I have serious mood problems if it tanks from ALA/AP/banaba products and I eat no carbs as would be the case if I use it before bed.

Is there really not a big demand for sleep products? Seems several companies like have come out with some over the last year.

Powerfull is good, but the combination of Bacopa and Aswaghanda with the old 1-C just really enhanced sleep like nothing I've tried before or since. Now the 1-C is stronger than when REM-R3G was available so if they released it again they may be able to go with the fewer pills route as with other products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
i've just ordered some from a uk place... not sure why they have it but not complaining!

I'll let you know whether i think it should make a come back after i've tried it!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Maybe bring REM-R3G back as a BULK like 1-C, Super Cissus, Pslin, ect. Or since we have the 1-C portion already, maybe a separate bulk of the 40% Bacopa + Aswaghanda. Maybe even those 2 with a classic USP twist of adding something that makes them work even better.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Maybe bring REM-R3G back as a BULK like 1-C, Super Cissus, Pslin, ect. Or since we have the 1-C portion already, maybe a separate bulk of the 40% Bacopa + Aswaghanda. Maybe even those 2 with a classic USP twist of adding something that makes them work even better.
Too bad you dont work for USP Labs bro. They would have alot of happy customers :)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I've used REM R3G now for 3 nights in a row....

It doesn't help me get to sleep as such (nothing has yet really :() but gives me really deep sleep. Better than Powerfull in my opinion. It's unfortunate I didn't have a girl in my bed this morning as well, had mega morning glory going on. Had some pretty vivid dreams too.

I think this is great, defo bring it back!

Just one question - I assume it's best to do a similar dosing to powerfull with this? 5 on 2 off or so?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I've used REM R3G now for 3 nights in a row....

It doesn't help me get to sleep as such (nothing has yet really :() but gives me really deep sleep. Better than Powerfull in my opinion. It's unfortunate I didn't have a girl in my bed this morning as well, had mega morning glory going on. Had some pretty vivid dreams too.

I think this is great, defo bring it back!

Just one question - I assume it's best to do a similar dosing to powerfull with this? 5 on 2 off or so?
I had the same experience, it doesn't make me fall asleep faster, but when I a fall asleep, I'm in a deep coma and feeling so refreshed in the morning. Blows Powerfull right out of the water. Did you take 3 or 4 caps before bed?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing up my final bottle of this and am going to painfully miss it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had some pretty good sleep when using PCS, but REM made me drool in my sleep, lol!

REM is one of my all time favorite supplements...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I first used it I joked about how it was my favorite supp b/c it kept my wife from sleeping on my pillow with me :lol:

LoveMeSexy

Awards
In the UK its like 25 english pounds, what was it selling for in dollars?

I wish they would reintroduce it but update it with new ingredients and maybe add melatonin.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I know it's old, but seeing a revamp of the old products, even if only a limited release would be awesome!