Six pack stack with shotgun or jp8 ok???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am using no shotgun currently but want to buy the six pack stack is this ok with it? don't know about the insulin mimiker part or what about diesels new jp grape been dying to try that please let me know asap so i don't miss the nutra sale

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
typo. Wrong box.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wrong section.
No, seeing as how the Six Pack Stack is USP Labs product.

As to your question, you can use any pre-WO supp pretty much with this stack; you just have to realize that Recreate has some caffeine in it so you will be taking a large amount of caffeine, but otherwise you will be fine. The new Grape JP8 has only 120mg Caffeine/scoop, so I would suggest starting with 1 scoop + 1-2 Recreate pre-WO and see how that works for you. Good luck and let us know how it goes :head:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, seeing as how the Six Pack Stack is USP Labs product.

As to your question, you can use any pre-WO supp pretty much with this stack; you just have to realize that Recreate has some caffeine in it so you will be taking a large amount of caffeine, but otherwise you will be fine. The new Grape JP8 has only 120mg Caffeine/scoop, so I would suggest starting with 1 scoop + 1-2 Recreate pre-WO and see how that works for you. Good luck and let us know how it goes :head:
Recreate contains 75mg of caffeine per pill.