Wow!

firemedic840

firemedic840

Awards
Today I did a real 1RM on the squat, bench, and the deadlift. Again, I was floored by my results. Prime and AP are helping me move weights that I was sure would take at least a year to attain.

Squat: 410#
Bench: 280#
Deadlift: 435#

My weight is around 260-265. I would like to drop down to 250 but I don't want to lose any strength. Any advise would be wonderful. Thanks again for AP and Prime. I've been spreading the word!:thumbsup:

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i love AP and Prime!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very very cool guys!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I did a real 1RM on the squat, bench, and the deadlift. Again, I was floored by my results. Prime and AP are helping me move weights that I was sure would take at least a year to attain.

My weight is around 260-265. I would like to drop down to 250 but I don't want to lose any strength. Any advise would be wonderful. Thanks again for AP and Prime. I've been spreading the word!:thumbsup:
Go ahead and drop fat slowly and you can get even stronger while doint it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you very much for your feedback, and for spreading the word! :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

PRIME is excellent for strength gains and using it with the AP will enable the body to utilise the Carbs efficiently and deliver better results.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My strength is way up right now as compared to my honest expectations. PRIME is good stuff.

AP has been cycling through my stash since day 1 of release :) I feel WAY stronger, fuller, and more energetic in my workouts with a AP fueled pre-workout

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
PRIME is great stuff and a lot of my clients are simply loving it (especially on their cuts!). I was breaking PRs left and right on that stuff, and now that I'm cycling off of it, I can definitely feel a difference.

I miss my PRIME just as much as I miss my Powerfull :(

Sporto

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRIME is excellent for strength gains and using it with the AP will enable the body to utilise the Carbs efficiently and deliver better results.
Nice to see you post, bud! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established