- 12-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Today I did a real 1RM on the squat, bench, and the deadlift. Again, I was floored by my results. Prime and AP are helping me move weights that I was sure would take at least a year to attain.
My weight is around 260-265. I would like to drop down to 250 but I don't want to lose any strength. Any advise would be wonderful. Thanks again for AP and Prime. I've been spreading the word!
- 12-28-2008, 03:44 AM
12-28-2008, 10:20 PM
12-30-2008, 03:05 PM
12-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Thank you very much for your feedback, and for spreading the word!Originally Posted by firemedic840;
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
01-05-2009, 05:51 AM
01-06-2009, 01:21 AM
My strength is way up right now as compared to my honest expectations. PRIME is good stuff.
AP has been cycling through my stash since day 1 of release I feel WAY stronger, fuller, and more energetic in my workouts with a AP fueled pre-workout
01-06-2009, 12:10 PM
PRIME is great stuff and a lot of my clients are simply loving it (especially on their cuts!). I was breaking PRs left and right on that stuff, and now that I'm cycling off of it, I can definitely feel a difference.
I miss my PRIME just as much as I miss my Powerfull
IFPA Professional Bodybuilder
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Scivation Sponsored Athlete
01-08-2009, 11:11 AM
01-08-2009, 11:16 AM
01-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sir Foxx in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2004, 08:24 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-16-2003, 04:24 AM
- By T-Bar in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2003, 08:22 PM
- By Dr of Golf in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:10 AM
- By Kay in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2002, 03:24 PM