USPlabs JACKED REVIEWS at NutraPlanet--Contest

Calling all current Jacked users please post reveiw and NP and then copy and past reveiw here and be entered to win 3 bottles of JACKED.

I will chose 5 winners.

Jacked (45 servings) By: USPLabs

I will chose My winners Next friday!

MorningMetal

Awards
got my 3 bottles of Jacked last saturday and used my first serving that day(2 scoops), doing some intense hiking with my girlfriend. I cannot freakin BELIEVE how pumped I got!!

Honestly, I've used NO-Explode, NO-Shotgun, NaNO vapor, Black Powder, NO3 Overload, and god knows what else over the last 3 or 4 year of being really into supps, and Jacked is INSANE.

The only thing that even came close to Jacked was SP250, but even that dosen't compare. I had the mindset that creatine monohydrate was just too old school to be used in supplements anymore, and the bioavailability was just not there. I was very wrong, i'm now glad to say!!

I mixed it in my shaker, and was very surprised to see almost no color change in the water, due to the fact that there were no dyes or filler ingredients in Jacked. The scoops were small, but as I found out myself, EXTREMELY potent. Jacob wasn't kidding dude!!

The taste was fantastic. It tasted like sprite that had gone flat or something to that effect. Really pleasant taste.

We went hiking, and about 20-30 minutes after we got into it, the rush just started flooding into me, and it was ON!! I felt so freakin good. Jacked took me up, and up, and up!! I never felt jittery or sick, and it was very easy on the stomach. We finished the hike, and I was still amped and ready to go again!

If there's anything negative I could say about the product, it's the comedown. I crashed pretty hard after it started wearing off, and I had to take a little nap later in the day. I've been using jacked ever since, which would be about a week now, and I'm extremely pleased with how i'm tearing it up in the gym. I haven't crashed as hard as I did the first time, but it's still harded than most pre-workouts. I feel that it's worth it though.

All in all, a SOLID product from USP, an outstanding pre-workout!! I will definitely continue to use it.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Great Stuff! By: Jason
Review posted on: Sat Dec 13 22:46:22 -0500 2008

Ok I have used my fair share of supps in the past including of course pre-workout drinks.I favorites in the past are either SP250 and the old NO Shotgun.I have to say that the energy,focus and strength I get from Jacked by far beats the other 2 mentioned.I was in a good zone during my sets,full concentration on every rep.I had the same energy from start to finish.I could have gone for hours on this stuff.I can still feel the pumps from yesterday.I did sweat a little bit from this as well which of course is always welcomed when trying to lose fat.I just ended a HAVOC cycle not too long ago which on Inclines I topped out at 295 for 1rep.On my first Chest workout on JACKED I got up to 305 for 1 rep and almost got another.I can easily go on and on about this because I love it and it is a great product but I strongly suggest everyone take a chance and spend$20 and see what we are all experiencing.Whatever your thoughts are about the company I have to say they nailed it with htis one!!Glad I got it for $14

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Please forgive my bad writing skills.It is bad.sorry

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jacked gets the tick - by Jakellpet

I have tried a few preWO stims, including a 'mix and match' approach to existing brands and concoting my own out of bulk ingredients.

Results from a three scoop dose:

Strength: 9/10 (via aggression?? )
Intensity & Focus: 10/10 (outstanding mind-muscle connection!)
Discomfort: 10/10 (no stomach discomfort or nausea which can occur with high dosage Zap)
Taste: 6/10 (Slightly fizzy, not overpowering. A bit like disperin - at least palatable.)
Sides: 8/10 (smooth energy, no comedown)

The ratio of ingredients are spot on - the highlight is the Intensity & Focus without becoming nauseous as with high-dosing other stims.

As with other USPLabs products, Jacked has a synergistic effect when stacked together - I personally stack most of them and the results are outstanding.

4.5 stars

wjb33

Awards
JACKED REVIEW!

So not too long ago I placed my order for Jacked and received it in the mail in a brief period of time. This was a great start for my first order from USP. Now, I have been a fan of USP for a little while now because of the tremendous results that Anabolic Pump offered. When I saw that I could have 2 and 1/2 months worth of pre-workout for the price that I was paying for one month I was intrigued to say the least. Then the ingredients were released, and after a little bit of research and understanding I was in!

The first thing that I love about JACKED is the simplicity. Small container, only the necessary ingredients, NO BS! I was just fed up with rediculous claims like "Nano-molecular freeze-dried particles". Even if they were all true, I don't know what the hell they would do for me. USP released a product that I could understand, and put faith in.

All that and I hadn't even received the product yet...yep! So anyways, product came, fast shipping and all. I ordered 3, for me and my workout partner. I had been taking stims for a while and I was going to cycle off for a bit before using this, but after the great workouts my buddy was getting I just couldn't resist. A day later I tore off the lid dumped about 2 scoops into some water and enjoyed. Excellent taste in my honest opinion. It is not too sweet or too overwhelming of a flavor. I enjoy it very much!

FOCUS-SURGE! and within a couple minutes, BANG, it was like something flipped a switch in my brain and kicked it into extreme focus mode. I was on my way to the gym and I felt like I was even walking differently, like every step I felt completely in tune with my surroundings.

WORKOUT FOR THE AGES! This first workout was propelled into a spiral of intensity. Intensity that never existed until JACKED came along. I sat down to do my first set of incline dumbell press and I was pushing 80's DB's for a personal record...ON MY FIRST SET. I ended up getting to 85's for a couple and I was blown away. The best part, the effects never diminished, they kept me going the whole workout. Did I mention some of the most extreme vascularity and pumps I have ever felt. That's right, and I originally bought this product to give me a little energy for the days I have to stay late at work. To be satisfied with what you are looking for in benefits and then to get something completely unexpected and great is exactly what I want in all of my products.

Needless to say, JACKED works. period. It has had a dramatic effect on my workouts as of late, and it has become my favorite pre-workout product! 10/10 USP Labs!

I would just like to thank USP for making such an excellent product and allowing me to take my training to the next level!:thumbsup:

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Maybe he wants us to post on both so we dont miss out on both contests?

PaterSin

Awards
So today I took a two scoop dose of Jacked, not expecting much really, and I hit the gym about thirty five minutes after. Well, holy hell USP Labs you did it! Hands down, best pre-workout I've ever used. I am not trying to make the product look better, personally I've had bad experiences with USP until today (Anabolic Pump, Prime) but this, this renewed my faith. I felt great, kicked up weights much easier, sweated a ton, and got an actual pump. And now I finally know the meaning of a real pump too I'm definitely going to keep using this product, and keep up this amazing fervor in the gym. Thanks so much USP Labs and Jacob!

Cheers

CCNC3

Awards
i work at a nutrition store (ccnc)and could care less about the contest...just try the product its awesome.

Lander

Lander

Awards
I had already posted this in the original shipment thread, but I wanted the opportunity to brag about this product some more!

I am sitting here drinking my PWO shake. I had a pretty amazing workout after consuming 2 scoops of Jacked. I have been hitting the weights for over 7 years now, I have a gym in my garage and try to stay on a 5 day routine, followed by 20 minutes of recumbent bike riding. I am a bit of a stim junky so I decided to take 2 scoops on the first round. Here is my review:
• Mixability:
I only used a spoon, no shaker. There was little to no sediment in the bottom of the glass after only a short time stirring.
• Taste:
Lemon flavor was awesome, not too sweet not too sour and only 6 ounces of water for 2 scoops.
• First impression, feelings:
After approximately 10 minutes I was starting to feel the buzz, but also felt a state of euphoria. I was extremely focused and intent on getting my workout going. I also experienced some disturbing news this morning pertaining to financial issues, but was still able to pull my mind back on track and hit the weights. In the past I would have not been able to focus so much and probably would have skipped my workout for a shower and some coffee. Throughout my workout I kept commenting to my wife (who is also my workout partner) about how focused I was.
• Muscle Pump:
I really did not expect to get a pump out of this product. I have literally tried every pre- workout product on the market and most have been a disappointment to say the least. Not Jacked. I started with flat dumbbell presses and was able to climb right up in the weight actually rep’ed out 1 extra set at 10 lbs heavier than usual. It might have been the mental stimulation, but it felt good nonetheless. My chest was full and pumped after the first warm up set, and continued to be pumped through my workout. I moved onto biceps and they were no different, pumped and hard and even made it a little difficult to get the barbell all the way up. I typically lose most of any pump I achieve while doing cardio. Today while on Jacked I kept my pump and even my legs got a little Jacked!! Now that’s badass!
• Conclusion:
I do not work or even know anyone at USP Labs, however I have used Anabolic pump and PowerFull and really like there products. Does that make me bias? Maybe, but I believe in solid products and I think USP really does there homework. I look forward to many more workouts with Jacked and I can only hope it will hit production rates prior to me running out of it. Thanks guys you have made a winner in my book.

chops411

chops411

Awards
I have tried many pre-workout drinks and I was taking shotgun for about a month and started to feel nothing. I took it once & fell right back to sleep. So I was looking for something new to try and saw a ad for this on anablicminds.com. The write up all made since, talking about the filler and stuff and had great reviews already. So I got a tub. My first day on it, I took about 30 mintues on an empty stomach before shoulder day. I really didn't feel an energy rush or anything untill I started working out. Then I felt like was on fire, a good feeling. I almost threw up after the workout and I have NEVER done that on shoulders before. I don't think I gave myself long rest time between sets. I did chest today I felt great again. I felt like everyone was looking at me today. GREAT STUFF about to order some more.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Jacked for about 8 workouts now, and I was waiting to write a review to see if it lost any effect on my workouts. It hasn't.
I have to begin my review on the taste. It's very good when comparing to any other pre-workout powder...most of the others, at least for me, were hard to get down. "Jacked" goes down very easily, although other flavors would be nice.
A lot of people that I talk to, are using other creatine forms other than monohydrate....I'm very glad USP stuck to my favorite, and kept creatine mono. in this pre-workout mix.
The thing I liked the most out of this formula was the focus and energy. I got a very clean energy boost out of this, and the focus was ridiculous. I'd have to agree with others, that the time between sets was definitely reduced.
The only negative I'd give Jacked, was the amount of Arginine in it. I love that amino, and would double or triple the dose in this mix. I started off with 2 scoops and didn't really feel the beta alinine "tingle" until I bumped it to the recommended 3 scoops.
But, all in all, I love it. Especially stacked with Powerfull. Can't wait to add Prime in the arsenal next week. Two thumbs up.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you about how I became jacked...

Upon reading the article on USPlabs website, I was immediately interested and ordered. Jacob was more than willing to help me out by extending the special offer, therefore showing great cusomter service (thanks jacob).

Upon taking my first scoop of jacked, I was so pumped up with energy to hit the weights. I was literally hoping from the anticipation of taking this product since I hadn't take a pre-workout product in months.

The energy was substantial to say the least. I set a new PR the first time I took jacked. It gave me the energy to push out those extra few reps. However, the energy was clean, not jittery, like many other NO products I have taken before. It was just clean focused energy.

More importantly, the focus is what really sells this product. I feel like it really allows me to get those deep muscle to mind connections, that most other products don't give you. When I take jacked, i'm compltely in the zone, and im not coming out of it for a while.

Which leads me to the endurance. I felt like I could have been in the gym forever because I didn't tire nearly as quickly and definitely have never crashed from it yet. I've been taking jacked for a couple weeks now and I love that there is no crash like many other products that leave you spaced out and tired after. I find myself doing extra sets, more exercises, and for more reps. My workouts have indirectly become longer now, which i think allows me to accomplish more because Im not tired or cutting corners in my workout.

And who could forget finally the digestion process. First, jacked tastes GREAT! i love it! Secondly, it does not leave me running for the bathroom halfway through my workout like other competitors products. I can not exclaim how much not only I like jacked, but my stomach does too!

To break it down in terms of points here it goes
scale of 1-10
Energy: 9 (its clean though)
Focus: 11!!!!! I love it!!! MAJOR SELLING POINT!
Endurance: 8
Pumps: 8
stomach friendly: 9
Taste: 9 (best for a preworkout imo)
afforability: 10
practicallity: 10

I would highy reccomend Jacked to anyone looking for a step up from their normal preworkout drink. Infact, I have reccomended it to a few friends already. I tell them to get jacked with me!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This contest is closed as of right now. WE ARE MERGING THIS WITH THE EYE OF THE TIGER CONTEST which ends tonight (01/31/09) at 11:59pm.

I will be PMing the contestants of this contest along with the contestants in the EYE OF THE TIGER CONTEST this weekend with more information. Keep your inbox's open... trust me...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I combined two contests. Eye of the Tiger and JACKED REVIEWS. The posts were picked at random.

USPlabs Eye of the Tiger Winners:

3rd Prize = 1 Anabolic-Pump, 1 PRIME, 1 Jacked – TheMouth
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-4.html#post1709597

2nd Prize = 2 Anabolic-Pump, 2 PRIME, 2 Jacked – bluedevil
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-8.html#post1763754

1st Prize= 3 Anabolic-Pump, 3 PRIME, 3 Jacked – freqfly
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-7.html#post1747188

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – MESSPLAY
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-6.html#post1730355

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – mrchristian
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-9.html#post1784038

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – LilPsychotic
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-7.html#post1742123

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – bubbachew
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye-9.html#post1783374

Runner Up = 3 Jacked –wjb33
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/111358-usplabs-jacked-reviews.html#post1705992

The above members need to PM me, Subject: EOTT Winner. I will fill you in on more info at that time.

All other submitters; look for an PM within the next 24-48 hours for more info on your ‘special prize.' Make sure your inboxes are open, AND your review has been posted on Jacked’s Nutraplanet product page.

Thanks Guys!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a smooth close, here, Boro. Great job!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow it would be nice to win any of them, and for me being in love with USP Labs products now, next time I will have to write my review :D

Rhys26

Awards
Damn those are awesome prizes, those stashes would really set you up for a while!