USP labs

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I got JACKED today, and I dont know if a word exists to describe how good this stuff is.

Energy-10/10- I took one scoop before Muay thai and I was a wild man< focused and ready to go, I felt like I could jump rope for 14hrs straight.

Pump- dont really know didnt lift will uptate tomorrow. I will try and take pictures

Taste- magnificent 10/10 it tastes like a crystal light or something, I will never touch another preworkout. It tastes like fresh water with a hint of lemon lime it is perfect.

Endurance- 20/10- this is not fair to other companies, it blows them out of the water I have used almost all of the well known preworkout formulas none come close ( i dont want to list because people get sensitive around here sometimes)

I am in now way affiliated dwith these guys or any supp company, I will be a usp labs customer for as long as I can Prime, powerfull and jacked are godsends to the supplement world. I know this review sounds over the top but I have never enjoyed a preworkout product in such a way, and the Facking price for ic members was amazing thank baby jesus I got 3! Hats off to all you guys at usp labs all the haters can stfu:FUfinger:

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I miss the effects i felt on ephedrine, sounds like the kind of endurance you felt, unrelenting energy!

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I liked it better than ephedrine cuz I didnt burp the entire time like I do when I take ephedrine. Also Heart rate didnt sky rocket that was a huge deal for me

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got JACKED today, and I dont know if a word exists to describe how good this stuff is.

Energy-10/10- I took one scoop before Muay thai and I was a wild man< focused and ready to go, I felt like I could jump rope for 14hrs straight.

Pump- dont really know didnt lift will uptate tomorrow. I will try and take pictures

Taste- magnificent 10/10 it tastes like a crystal light or something, I will never touch another preworkout. It tastes like fresh water with a hint of lemon lime it is perfect.

Endurance- 20/10- this is not fair to other companies, it blows them out of the water I have used almost all of the well known preworkout formulas none come close ( i dont want to list because people get sensitive around here sometimes)

I am in now way affiliated dwith these guys or any supp company, I will be a usp labs customer for as long as I can Prime, powerfull and jacked are godsends to the supplement world. I know this review sounds over the top but I have never enjoyed a preworkout product in such a way, and the Facking price for ic members was amazing thank baby jesus I got 3! Hats off to all you guys at usp labs all the haters can stfu:FUfinger:
Great feedback. Thank you! Stay JACKED! :)

J

jacobcoile

Awards
great writeup! still waiting on mine... I can't wait to use it for BJJ! Oh and I too have had great success with USP's products. Really one of the few companies who has products that work for almost all types of training! Weights, MMA, Boxing, BJJ, marathon training, it's all good.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great writeup! still waiting on mine... I can't wait to use it for BJJ! Oh and I too have had great success with USP's products. Really one of the few companies who has products that work for almost all types of training! Weights, MMA, Boxing, BJJ, marathon training, it's all good.
:thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!! I was fine without preworkout concoctions before you fuggers started almost givin this shyte away now I am getting anxious to try this stuff out.