USP Labs representative

Zerealj

Awards
I have posted several threads but I would like to get your input.. Im 19 years old and im currently stacking Anabolic Pump and Powerfull. I had my wisdom teeth taken out recently and was prescribed Vicodin, is this ok to take alongside with the supplements?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why is this posted in the suggestion and news section? How many vicodin are you on at this very moment?

Zerealj

Awards
Sorry im new to this forum : ( Just once a day, twice if the pain continues. It says on the container of anabolic pump and powerful about otc drugs im just not sure if there is any side effects by combining?

Zerealj

Awards
Main point im gettin at is, will the supplements and vicodin interact with each other or am i just being too cautios?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm not a rep, but I'm going to say that it won't hurt anything to take them together.

Admin: May this be moved to the Supp section? I just want to make sure this guys question gets answered.

Zerealj

Awards
Thank you and appreciate it...sorry if i posted it on the wrong section i just signed up today!!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Well powerfull makes some people sleepy, so does vicodin......

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Powerfull = Higher GH = Better Sleep = Better recovery = Quickly healed jaw

Zerealj

Awards
Great. So far so good i have been on it for two weeks and everything it has stated it would do it has! Im not sure if its the placebo effect or the product but i cant argue with the results so far.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Great. So far so good i have been on it for two weeks and everything it has stated it would do it has! Im not sure if its the placebo effect or the product but i cant argue with the results so far.
Glad to hear it. I've never used AP, but I've always enjoyed PowerFull.

I do use P-Slin, though. Great stuff.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Main point im gettin at is, will the supplements and vicodin interact with each other or am i just being too cautios?
I've used Anabolic Pump while having to use Vicoprofen for pain management. You should have no problem with the two interacting together; however, I am not a DR, so do not take this as medical advice. I will encourage you to speak with the prescribing DR about this as well.
What are you taking it for?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've used Anabolic Pump while having to use Vicoprofen for pain management. You should have no problem with the two interacting together; however, I am not a DR, so do not take this as medical advice. I will encourage you to speak with the prescribing DR about this as well.
What are you taking it for?
Anabolic Pump aids in shoveling more Vicodin through your body. Woot.