This is PRETTY Fu*KEN Deep-20 bottles of USPlabs JACKED Free!

What inspired the USPlabs Jacked label design..

Can be viewed at

USPLabs Direct

I may give some hints based off your wild guesses....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Ritalin Container....

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
What inspired the USPlabs Jacked label design..

Can be viewed at

I may give some hints based off your wild guesses....

Jacob, you're nuts man! (in a good way)

The logo kind of reminds of the MTV Jackass series...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks just like an Aldrich Chemical Company LD50 label.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
something to do with airplane and hi jackings
the "black box warning"

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Jacked font looks like a TV shows font...**** cant remember, like Prison break

idk what ur really asking, lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
Maybe it was not that deep...ahaha, hotter.
Nice to see that I was on the right track. After seeing some of the other posts, I was beginning to think that I was a 'tard.

Guess I'm not going to sleep anytime soon...

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
You just learn slower:)[/QUOTE]

Well, this slow learnin' dude says how about MTV's "Busted"

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
To me it looks to be inspired by the TV Programs "Punk'd", "Busted" and or "Cold Case" along with the warning label referencing "similar" products with methylphenidate formulations. This would be a reference to the similarities between JACKED and other hyper intense products sometimes used to control ADHD.

Close?

To me it looks to be inspired by the TV Programs "Punk'd", "Busted" and or "Cold Case" along with the warning label referencing "similar" products with methylphenidate formulations. This would be a reference to the similarities between JACKED and other hyper intense products sometimes used to control ADHD.

Close?
TV part is close

I do not watch much TV.....****, If I give this hint, I will probably give it away...I will water down the hint. here it goes;.

I just happened to walk by the TV when someone was watching and said hmmm that would look nice on a Pharmacuetical type product...

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
I do not watch much TV.....****, If I give this hint, I will probably give it away...I will water down the hint. here it goes;.

I just happened to walk by the TV when someone was watching and said hmmm that would look nice on a Pharmacuetical type product...
Arghh...I'm starting to pull my hair out. The Jacked Logo looks like the logo for 'The Beast' starring Patrick Swayze on A&E.

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
was not a logo but a pattern.
Well, the font used is a 'grunge' or 'cracked' type font. Maybe the inspiration is the cracked look that a jackhammer might make on concrete?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That hint does nothing for those of us who watch practically no tv...

The font for "Jacked" looks somewhat eerie, I was thinking maybe a sci-fi series or something... but I can't find jack :p with google for this

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
the lay out reminds me of the game "you dont know jack"

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards

OK, you walked by the TV when someone was watching a 'Gears of War 2' commercial. The pattern on the Jacked logo looks like the pattern used in the Gears of War 2 logo.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
He said it was a tv show though, when someone mentioned mtv jackass he said very close...

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
It's logo design though, not product name. The design on that link doesn't look like the design for this product. The hints are confusing me though...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Max Payne? Criminal Minds? Grey's Anatomy?

Greys anatomy has a graphics/coloring scheme that looks a lot like the JACKED label.

Last edited:
sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
hmm then i'm not sure how jackass is closely related i just figured the name more so.

So, it wasn't a tv show's logo which inspired the Jacked logo, but a pattern of some sort from the tv show itself? :blink:

Correct a pattern from a Show...

I'm speaking of the label design not the advertisement..

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
if it's heros it probably heros villans i now see a V II in the bottom there on the label

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i think we need a hint.

Chuck

the name tag looks close to the same

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I know Fox uses a pattern similar to the background pattern in the label. They use it in the background when they're talking about upcoming programming iirc.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think we need a hint.

Chuck

the name tag looks close to the same
Here is a hint: Jacob came up with the concept when he was watching programming which rhymes with, "May Horn".