Some Prime Logs

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
Starting Monday, JJC and I will both be running 8 week prime logs. My 8 Week Prime Log

That's my link, JJC's is posted inside. Just thought i'd let anyone know who might be interested in seeing more results of Prime

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I suppose you will post up protocol/dosing inside the logs, but care to let us know how you guys plan on running it? Are you both doing 5 on /2 off, 6 caps, like you mentioned in your log? Any loading phase for your friend.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
I suppose you will post up protocol/dosing inside the logs, but care to let us know how you guys plan on running it? Are you both doing 5 on /2 off, 6 caps, like you mentioned in your log? Any loading phase for your friend.
I'm doing 5 on 2 off, workouts going M-F. It's all in the log, dog

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
I found it there, sorry I meant if your friend was doing the identical dose to you, or trying the loading method.
Oh I'm not sure. I considered the loading method, but idk...any suggestions?? :think:

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
Well it's too early if it's worked for me or not, but I just finished by 1st week at 9caps/day. Now I'm going down to 6/day. Jacob recommended the higher initial loading phase to me.
so i assume you took 3 caps 3 times a day then, instead of 2 3 times, correct?

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
On most days. Twice I split up my workout, so I did 2 pre 1st WO, 2 inbetween, and 2 PWO #2, but basically 6 around my morning workouts and the last 3 at the end of the day with a meal.
ah. indeed. well who knows. im pretty tempted now to load it on up now

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The loading phase simply 'jumpstarts' the gains. I know that is pretty simplistic but that is the intentions.

I recommend loading to everyone i talk to. The users that do not are waiting a tad longer to see the real strength/size/recovery improvements.

Cant wait to see the logs buddy!