Free Y-RD with EVERY USPlabs product at NP-Crazy Value!

  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Free Y-RD with EVERY USPlabs product at NP-Crazy Value!


    Buy any USPLabs product and recieve a free Y-RD while supplies last..a 29.99 REAL value...

    Buy 5 USPLabs product recieve 5 Y-RD..wow!


    Whiles supplies last...this will not last long!

    Products by USPLabs | Recreate | Super Cissus | Anabolic Pump | PowerFULL


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Buy any USPLabs product and recieve a free Y-RD while supplies last..a 29.99 REAL value...

    Buy 5 USPLabs product recieve 5 Y-RD..wow!


    Whiles supplies last...this will not last long!

    Products by USPLabs | Recreate | Super Cissus | Anabolic Pump | PowerFULL
    You Crazy Jacob... ? This stuff is awesome you can't give it away, you should charge double.......
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    You Crazy Jacob... ? This stuff is awesome you can't give it away, you should charge double.......
    Its a great supplement!
    •   
       


  4. i just ordered supercissus w/free y-rd, what the heck is y-rd?

  5. On the product page there's a link to Y-RD loll.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...d-90-caps.html

    Y-RD Complex:

    Glucoronolactone, Caffeine, Geranium
    990mg
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    can I buy a Y-rd and get a free y-rd? I really liked adrenaline from genera, but there isn't any other USP product I need at the moment
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    can I buy a Y-rd and get a free y-rd? I really liked adrenaline from genera, but there isn't any other USP product I need at the moment
    Alas, there is no option for that. But considering Supercissus RX is the same price as Y-RD, and you get a free Y-RD with that, you should be able to get 2 Y-RD by asking them to swap it for a Y-RD, although I can't guarantee anything. I'd say you should email them and see, but then the sale might be over.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. Free Y-RD with EVERY USPlabs product at NP-Crazy Value!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:44 PM
  4. USPlabs Customers Testify for FREE product Plus CONTEST!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Log in
Log in