2 Quickies about Anabolic pump...

qwerty666

Awards
1) I'm starting AP next Monday and just wanted to know when i go off of it what should i expect? am i gonna get hypo symptoms or something? , i feel like its gonna throw my body out of whack...

2) i work out MWFSat.... on off days, how many should i take? On 'on' days i would take 1 in the morn b4 b-fast, 1 b4 workout w/shake, 1 pwo w/shake..

On off days im thinking 1 before b-fast and 1-before dinner??

Thanks
-t

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uh, no you don't become hypo just because you cease AP usage, you just don't receive the nutrient partitioning effects any longer, excess carb intake gets stored as fat, and you just become.. normal Joe again.

Off day usage should be maintained at 3/day as well imo, so you continue with round-the-clock nutrient partitioning. Breakfast/lunch/supper are good guidelines for timing.

If you're trying to stretch out the supply, you can get by with 2x/day dosing.. just realize that 3x is optimal.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a tough cookie to digest (having to take something forever). I mean, I would love to experience what AP does, but it would be nice to know that once you stop, you can retain it, or continue to experience it without having to depend or rely on it.

meatNcreatine

Awards
That seems like a tough cookie to digest (having to take something forever). I mean, I would love to experience what AP does, but it would be nice to know that once you stop, you can retain it, or continue to experience it without having to depend or rely on it.
yeah, but think about steroids, ph's, designers, even creatine, its all temporary...... im def looking into getting AP myself...plus P-Plex hahahaha i cant wait for this to happen. im gonna blow up!!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you want to be in the MuscleTech forum dude. They have stuff that changes your genetics, so they say..

C'mon, just like meatNcreatine says above - name me one thing that you take and then once you come off of, you never have to take again. You're in the realm of ludicrousness.

Maybe you want to check out some DNA splicing techniques. Or some genetic engineering.

AP will enhance nutrient partitioning while you're on it - for some permanent muscle gain for sure - but it will not mutate your physiological response to food permanently. One would think that this is common sense understanding.