Prime O.K. for Women?

  1. Prime O.K. for Women?


    Is Prime save for women? If so would you recommend the same dosage or change it up?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    Is Prime save for women? If so would you recommend the same dosage or change it up?
    EDIT: We do not recommend that women use Prime at this point.

    There is a woman at Team Staley forums who is testing Prime and she is currently dosing like this:

    1 Prime, two times per day with meals. And then 2 Prime with the highest fat meal.

    4 caps of Prime per day, 5 days on, 2 days off.

    Here is a link to her log:

    Christina Anderson - Team Staley

  3. Thanks for the quick reply..
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    Is Prime save for women? If so would you recommend the same dosage or change it up?

    Just clairfy, there are women using it and loving it but at this point, we can not reccomend with out a doubt it's safe for women.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just clairfy, there are women using it and loving it but at this point, we can not reccomend with out a doubt it's safe for women.

    you cannot recommend without a doubt

    so you dont recomend it for women?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just clairfy, there are women using it and loving it but at this point, we can not reccomend with out a doubt it's safe for women.

    If that is the case. What should women be on the lookout for when taking Prime?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    If that is the case. What should women be on the lookout for when taking Prime?
    Liking Jackie chan or the Die Hard movies,
    NOT liking shoe shopping
    NOT liking Oprah
    Married women actually wanting sex?
  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jkwonx View Post
    you cannot recommend without a doubt

    so you dont recomend it for women?

    We do not reccomend use in women at this point.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We do not reccomend use in women at this point.

    bummer...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    EDIT: We do not recommend that women use Prime at this point.

    There is a woman at Team Staley forums who is testing Prime and she is currently dosing like this:

    1 Prime, two times per day with meals. And then 2 Prime with the highest fat meal.

    4 caps of Prime per day, 5 days on, 2 days off.

    Here is a link to her log:

    Christina Anderson - Team Staley
    I have edited my original post in this thread. See above ^

    Thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    I have edited my original post in this thread. See above ^

    Thanks
    LoL at some of her posts! I just read through her log and she seems to be making some good progress.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Log in
Log in