Recreate Review

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Recreate Review

I've supplemented with Recreate for 6 weeks now, usually at 4 caps per day, 2 a 1/2 hour before workout, and usually 2 more later in the day.

I'm keeping track of progress by tape measure of my belt line of my waist rather than scale weight so as not to encourage loss of lean mass. I also measure my arms around the bicep (this is a cold measure, no pump, and no NO products).

This all started 17 weeks ago after I weighed myself and found I was at 271 pounds after the winter. I went on a cut without Recreate for 6 weeks. This means I cut for the same period of time without Recreate using the exact same methods, except for the Recreate.

Long story short, I took 25 pounds off on that first cut and 1 1/2 inches off my belt line. My waist measure went from 41 1/2 inches to 40 inches, and although I wasn't keeping track, I noticed I lost a lot of strength.

I decided to take a break from my cut, and did a recomp which was quite successfull. I used a potent testboost stack that did a great job. My strength shot way up, my biceps added an unbelieveable amount of size for just 5 weeks ( more then 1/2 of it was likely muscle memory from the recent loss of muscle in the harsh cut). Result of recomp; My belt line went down another 1/2 inch, while my arms increased by 3/4 of an inch.

Since the recomp ended I've been back on a harsh cut for 6 weeks again using Recreate. At the end of the 6 weeks I've taken 2 1/8 inches from my belt line, from the 39 1/2 inches after the recomp, I am now at 37 3/8 inches.

More importantly, after an initial loss in strength during the first 10 days of this cut, I've noticed no more loss in strength, although the 4-5 rep type workouts are becoming too stressful at this point. Just a 1/4 inch has come off my arms during the Recreate cut. :woohoo:

My calorie intake has been around the 2600 level with heavy leaning toward protein backed up by mega-BCAAs and leucine, and my calorie intake during recomp was about 4200.

I'm now off to work.

workout8485

Awards
nice review tuberman! recreate is some potent stuff - lookin forward to starting a new cycle myself in a couple of weeks!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Workout and jakellpet,

I did take pics just before this Recreate 6 week cut, but I haven't taken more lately. From my perspective I've only gone down from obese to merely fat at this point. I still have a long way to go.

Yet my ambitions have changed with recent success. If someone would have asked my long-term goals 1/2 a year ago, I would have said to get down to about 180-185 pounds and lean out to >12% BF. Today I believe it may be possible to lean out 205 and maybe 210 pounds. This new goal is much, much more ambitious.

I intend to keep those August 13th pictures as BEFORE pics, and in a few months when I reach my goals, I'll take some AFTER pics that should show a huge improvement. I still won't look like a BB, and I never will, but the improvement will still be great.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Improvement is highly personal Tuberman, and should be lauded no matter the starting point. Refrain from using others as a reference point, and I am sure the true merit of your accomplishments will reveal it self - and rightfully so!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate is the ultimate recomp supp, I know it will really help during a cut but in recomp you can virtually stay the same weight and lose fat when eating around maitenance.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
How does recreate match up to Cialabol if I want to gain muscle while losing fat (lean bulk)?