Y-rd

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Y-rd

What is the purpose and how do I dose it?
    I got it in the mail when ordering prime.

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What is the purpose and how do I dose it?
    I got it in the mail when ordering prime.

pre workout, pre cardio, or for a morning boost..do not take after 5pm, you may have trouble sleeping.
  3. Banned
    Answers

It's the same ingredient profile as Adrenaline, but with more per serving, if I'm correct.
    I enjoy it immensely. Great on its own, or stacked with my other friend, E.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I have read so much about this Y-Rd that I have to find a way to give it a shot! {Iron}!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I have read so much about this Y-Rd that I have to find a way to give it a shot! {Iron}!
    HaHaHa! I picked some up a few months back just for the hell of it. One night when I was up late for work, I popped 2. 30 minutes later I felt great! Just nice clean energy that lasted for a good 6 hours. When it wore off, it wasn't a hard crash like with most stimulants that I've tried. You can get it, but not at Nutra. It would be nice to have them pick it up, though.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Ive been on the fence about YRD for a couple of days, it really sounds very very tempting, but I have such problems with stims, I decided to just sell mine. Good luck to those who are comfortable running it, from what Ive read, you wont be disappointed.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Best energy product on the market. Hands down! Ive tried them all.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

how much caffeine is in y-rd? 200mg? more?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Pre-workouts, general everyday energy boosting also i take a dose around 3-4am when i am working the nightshift to allow me to drive home without falling asleep. It's a Life-Saver.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Pre-workouts, general everyday energy boosting also i take a dose around 3-4am when i am working the nightshift to allow me to drive home without falling asleep. It's a Life-Saver.
    Absolutely! I actually stayed awake all night on Tuesday, November 4th, glued to CNN to follow the results of the US presidential elections! No kidding! I watched CNN non-stop between 21:45hrs CET on Tuesday and 06:15hrs CET on Wednesday morning, before preparing to go to work. I stayed at work until about 20:00hrs CET on Wednesday! The only way I managed to stay functional that Wednesday was to take one capsule of Y-RD (with two capsules of PowerFULL) on Wednesday morning (about 06:45hrs CET), a second capsule (with another two capsules of PowerFULL) around 12:00hrs CET, and a last capsule around 17:00hrs CET. Clean, smooth energy, without any crash(es) on top of clear focus and concentration, despite an acute lack of sleep! Amazing!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Y-RD works well, eh Strategic?
    Good!

Now I need to get you some X-force out.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Y-RD works well, eh Strategic?
    Good!...
    Yep! That was actually the first time I tried Y-RD! Arrived the day before. Perfect timing! USPLabs was prescient!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Now I need to get you some X-force out.
    Awesome! I would be glad to try X-Force!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! That was actually the first time I tried Y-RD! Arrived the day before. Perfect timing! USPLabs was prescient!
    We definatley do foresee into the future.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    We definatley do foresee into the future.
    Sure thing!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i got the free bottle when i ordered super cissus rx. i needed something to give me a boost for those early mornings (work out or class). so far i have only taken 1 cap pre work out, but i loved it!. clean, no crash. i am not a stim junkie, so i always half the first dose, and it was great.
  16. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

For those nervous about being rocketed into stim hell, this stuff is easy.

I took ECA daily for years, and was one of the AMP beta-testers (even did more than my share of blow, back in the day), and so I approached Y-RD hesitantly. One cap gives the feeling of *reserve* energy; 1.5 cap (yes, I broke one up) still clean & seamless: no edge, no jitters, none of that peripheral buzziness so characteristic of so many stims. Excellent impact on mood, remaining cheerful & buoyant despite the extra assertivity...nice one, Jacob!

(Had meant to take 2 this AM but got distracted by the furnace guy (need new furnace now...) - will try 2 *tomorrow* AM & report back.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    For those nervous about being rocketed into stim hell, this stuff is easy.

I took ECA daily for years, and was one of the AMP beta-testers (even did more than my share of blow, back in the day), and so I approached Y-RD hesitantly. One cap gives the feeling of *reserve* energy; 1.5 cap (yes, I broke one up) still clean & seamless: no edge, no jitters, none of that peripheral buzziness so characteristic of so many stims. Excellent impact on mood, remaining cheerful & buoyant despite the extra assertivity...nice one, Jacob!

(Had meant to take 2 this AM but got distracted by the furnace guy (need new furnace now...) - will try 2 *tomorrow* AM & report back.
    You nailed it man. I love this product...

Just wait until you see what is in store in the future buddy!!!!!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  18. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Just wait until you see what is in store in the future buddy!!!!!!!
    well, I *HAVE* to wait, don't I? Since I can't get you guys to just go ahead and release everything NOW.... Heck, I bet you guys want MORE time, "to think up new products"....
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post

Looking forward to your feedback. I took two this morning (the first time I took more than one at a time). Now, three hours later, I am still riding high. Focused, smooth, clean, stable!
  20. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Today turns out to be an acid-test: got up for nature's call about 3:15 AM...and by 3:45, I'd given up on getting back to sleep.

Took 2 caps of Y-RD @ 7.

Typically, if I take stims after such a short night, I will end up either fried or wired. So far, I'm neither: tired, but not bad at all, not fried, could probably lie down & take a nap (tho that might gimmick-up my sleep schedule even worse than it already is.

Otherwise, today's a fairly productive day: calls made, appointments scheduled, correspondence caught up, fatherly advice dispensed.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Heh Heh...Took some Y-RD for my bike ride home from work.

Tailwind + Y-RD = Lance Armstrong (well, minus the EPO, oh, and the Actovegin, and the corticoids, and GH, and reinjected blood).

I was a rock star on the bike.
  22. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ishidoro View Post
    Heh Heh...Took some Y-RD for my bike ride home from work.

Tailwind + Y-RD = Lance Armstrong (well, minus the EPO, oh, and the Actovegin, and the corticoids, and GH, and reinjected blood).

I was a rock star on the bike.

Have you Tried AP or Pslin meal before a bike ride and after to replenish glycogen?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Have you Tried AP or Pslin meal before a bike ride and after to replenish glycogen?
    You read my mind. Had one serving of bulk P-slin in the AM with some fruit juice and a crumpet & peanut butter for the bike ride in.

At home, had some bulk P-slin before my dinner, which included pasta.
  24. Guest

You read my mind. Had one serving of bulk P-slin in the AM with some fruit juice and a crumpet & peanut butter for the bike ride in.

At home, had some bulk P-slin before my dinner, which included pasta.
    what is a crumpet? fruit juice is a bad carb to have with P-SLIN since it's metabolized by a non insulin pathway. A little fressh juice is good but anything from a Jar is just frutose syrup.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

what is a crumpet? fruit juice is a bad carb to have with P-SLIN since it's metabolized by a non insulin pathway. A little fressh juice is good but anything from a Jar is just frutose syrup.
    A crumpet is kind of like an English Muffin, just more doughy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumpet

I actually cycle between having fruit juice and a brown rice beverage, which is low in sugar.

Got to admit though, the sugar in the fruit juice wakes me up in the morning.

I will save the P-Slin for the meals that are high in complex carbs.
  26. Guest

A crumpet is kind of like an English Muffin, just more doughy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumpet

I actually cycle between having fruit juice and a brown rice beverage, which is low in sugar.

Got to admit though, the sugar in the fruit juice wakes me up in the morning.

I will save the P-Slin for the meals that are high in complex carbs.

Mixing the comples with simple is what I would do before a ride or anything endurance. You probably need the liver glycogen more than most and especially more than a bodybuilder....
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Mixing the comples with simple is what I would do before a ride or anything endurance. You probably need the liver glycogen more than most and especially more than a bodybuilder....
    I agree. The quick sugars are the 'jump start,' and the complex carbs provide the sustained energy. My ride in to work is only 1/2 hour long (riding fast) so I won't take the P-slin then.

I do lift at lunch though, because our office has an in-house gym. I'll save the P-slin for my 2nd breakfast at my desk.

Sure is cool to talk to the chief formulator and CEO. I doubt that I could have a similar conversation with Rich Gaspari.

Props to you...
  28. Registered User
    Answers

is this product ncaa and ioc compliant? what about focus dirt?
  29. Guest

I agree. The quick sugars are the 'jump start,' and the complex carbs provide the sustained energy. My ride in to work is only 1/2 hour long (riding fast) so I won't take the P-slin then.

I do lift at lunch though, because our office has an in-house gym. I'll save the P-slin for my 2nd breakfast at my desk.

Sure is cool to talk to the chief formulator and CEO. I doubt that I could have a similar conversation with Rich Gaspari.

Props to you...

You are my peer. Thank you for listening.

Office has in house gym..How cool is that!
  30. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    is this product ncaa and ioc compliant? what about focus dirt?

Focus dirt is but not sure about the 1,3 DiM(geranium extract)
  •