When will prime be released on nutraplanet?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
any answer??

and how does the price go from 29.99 to 69.99....? yuck

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
That special low price was for the Inner-Circle membership from USP Labs website. Was only for a day or probably two which doubt it but IC members get first dig at low prices of new products. After IC membership ended, it went up to it's retail price of $69.99 for general public. It will be cheaper on other sites though most likely around same price range as Anabolic Pump or bit more. About if being available in NutraPlanet, you gotta ask Jacob (USPLabs) about that. He will know about that and price range estimate.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I think the price jumped upto $69.99 as part of the pre release tactics of USP Labs.

I'm pretty sure they've already said it would retail at about $49.99 so for its pre-release they drop the price down for the Inner Circle then reset the price higher than the planned RRP so that those in the Inner Circle think "wow, i REALLY got a good deal here".

Also those that didnt buy it during the pre-sale will also feel that they are getting a better deal when its actually released at the 'cut-down' price of $49.99. (again possibly prompting more sales from people who snap it up, fearful of the price going up)

Thats my impression anyway, as a Marketing graduate.

I

I'm pretty sure they've already said it would retail at about $49.99 so for its pre-release they drop the price down for the Inner Circle then reset the price higher than the planned RRP so that those in the Inner Circle think "wow, i REALLY got a good deal here".

Also those that didnt buy it during the pre-sale will also feel that they are getting a better deal when its actually released at the 'cut-down' price of $49.99. (again possibly prompting more sales from people who snap it up, fearful of the price going up)

It's not perception The IC recieved an amazing deal.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Apologies if that sounded rude, yes it was a great deal and one that i too took advantage of. :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im thankful for the ic pre-release price, and I think that the msrp is pretty much inline with the other USP prices on their website, plus theres still the buy 3 get one free deal which gets you free shipping, and if that 10% off coupon still works, its only 188.98 for four bottles or 47.25 a bottle, which still isnt bad considering you cant get it anywhere else yet.

Apologies if that sounded rude, yes it was a great deal and one that i too took advantage of. :)

not rude at all, If I was you, I would implement the knowledge learned in marketing school.

I'm hard to offend and open to all discussion.

Enjoy your labor day weekend.

take care

PS if you do not mind me asking what are you doing with your marketing degree.