USPlab is Looking for a "Product Educator"--Huge opportunity!

Please apply within this thread!

The Product Educator must transcend a representative, and take a primary role in facilitating communication between upper management and the consumer, as well as relating feedback and suggestions. He/she must also be somewhat versed in physiology, and able to competently and independently address consumer concerns; further, he/she must be willing - and almost demand as much - to increase their role and responsibility within the company.

we are small, but extremely tight knit; we all play three or four roles well, and we operate intrinsically with each other. Ask any of our representatives: The communication between themselves and myself and Jacob is constant and open - our representatives are not mindless drones. This is an aspect of our operation we pride ourselves on, and are continuing to address to make our customer service branch the industry's strongest.

The recent additions of ForceofGreen and Borobulker (who will both be embarking on offline duties) is reflective of this desire to transcend "reps", and create Product Educators: Individuals able to accurately address the wide range of concerns customers have.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My application

I am thoroughly excited to formally apply for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs. USPLabs' commitment to developing exceptional products based on deep innovation has always attracted my attention and respect. It will be a major honour to be associated with the company in any position, especially as a Product Educator.

Considering that there is no formally requested structure for the application, I'll take the liberty to say a few things about myself.

I currently work as Head of Controlling/Financial and Strategic Risk Management for a software company headquartered in Bavaria, Germany, but with global operations. Before then, I had worked in several continents as Financial Analysis Manager for Procter & Gamble, the consumer goods company, with several assignments in consumer and customer teams. During this sojourn, I was able to hone my broad skills as a businessman with financial expertise. In particular, the requirements of those positions stimulated and encouraged team members to sharpen their communications, inter-personal, as well as customer-and-consumer relationship skills.

In terms of my educational background, I have an M.Sc. and a Ph.D in Economics. While this background has no direct relationship with nutritional science and biochemistry, I took deep interest in several disciplines a few years ago. These range from classical philosophy, history of arts, broad strokes in the development of the mathematical sciences roughly from Euclid through Leibniz/Newton to the golden years of the early 20th century and their implications on progress in theoretical and applied physics, and so on. One other area that caught (and trapped) my attention was (is) the general behaviour and relationships between molecular and biological phenomena. This led me to biochemistry, as well as the medical and nutritional sciences. Building on pre-university chemistry classes, I have tried over the years to sharpen my understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of these sciences, especially in terms of the pharmacological effects of herbal and synthetic compounds. I try to share this understanding, in as simple terms as possible, with other "travellers" in the journey to a better understanding of our supplements and their possible biological impact on our athletic goals and well-being.

I would like to believe that a combination of my modest understanding of nutritional science, my deep commitment and dedication to sharing knowledge, as well as my experience in inter-personal and consumer dynamics should appropriately prepare me for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs.

I would not be interested in affiliation with any company that would neither appreciate my contribution nor offer me a chance to grow within the company. With this background, I truly consider this opportunity at USPLabs as ideal, as it would permit me to use my hobby as a basis for helping drive USPLabs' business forward, and growing with the company in the process.

I look forward to discussing further details of this position with you, should you decide to offer me the unique position.

I hope your company will continue to break new grounds in supplementation, in line with the tradition it has established.

Thank you very much for taking your time to review this application.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strat has my vote for SURE!!!

He transcends your transcendence. :D

Adams

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I am thoroughly excited to formally apply for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs. USPLabs' commitment to developing exceptional products based on deep innovation has always attracted my attention and respect. It will be a major honour to be associated with the company in any position, especially as a Product Educator.

Considering that there is no formally requested structure for the application, I'll take the liberty to say a few things about myself.

I currently work as Head of Controlling/Financial and Strategic Risk Management for a software company headquartered in Bavaria, Germany, but with global operations. Before then, I had worked in several continents as Financial Analysis Manager for Procter & Gamble, the consumer goods company, with several assignments in consumer and customer teams. During this sojourn, I was able to hone my broad skills as a businessman with financial expertise. In particular, the requirements of those positions stimulated and encouraged team members to sharpen their communications, inter-personal, as well as customer-and-consumer relationship skills.

In terms of my educational background, I have an M.Sc. and a Ph.D in Economics. While this background has no direct relationship with nutritional science and biochemistry, I took deep interest in several disciplines a few years ago. These range from classical philosophy, history of arts, broad strokes in the development of the mathematical sciences roughly from Euclid through Leibniz/Newton to the golden years of the early 20th century and their implications on progress in theoretical and applied physics, and so on. One other area that caught (and trapped) my attention was (is) the general behaviour and relationships between molecular and biological phenomena. This led me to biochemistry, as well as the medical and nutritional sciences. Building on pre-university chemistry classes, I have tried over the years to sharpen my understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of these sciences, especially in terms of the pharmacological effects of herbal and synthetic compounds. I try to share this understanding, in as simple terms as possible, with other "travellers" in the journey to a better understanding of our supplements and their possible biological impact on our athletic goals and well-being.

I would like to believe that a combination of my modest understanding of nutritional science, my deep commitment and dedication to sharing knowledge, as well as my experience in inter-personal and consumer dynamics should appropriately prepare me for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs.

I would not be interested in affiliation with any company that would neither appreciate my contribution nor offer me a chance to grow within the company. With this background, I truly consider this opportunity at USPLabs as ideal, as it would permit me to use my hobby as a basis for helping drive USPLabs' business forward, and growing with the company in the process.

I look forward to discussing further details of this position with you, should you decide to offer me the unique position.

I hope your company will continue to break new grounds in supplementation, in line with the tradition it has established.

Thank you very much for taking your time to review this application.
Very nice application buddy.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I 100% back Strat for this position. I can not tell you how much he has impressed me with both his knowledge and willingness to help others. In my opinion Strat is the perfect candidate for a position that requires both knowledge and communication skills.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strat is the man for the job! :)

This is an awesome opportunity!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Might as well lock this thread up, the knowledge that strat spews out absolutely dwarfs 2/3 of the posters here on this board, no offense, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Good luck strat, even though you dont need it.:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strat is the man for the job, Done and done

Plus he reads Leibniz, which I tried to do and failed miserably :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strat has this app on lock!!!! He knows his ish, he gets along with everyone, dude has all the qualities you mentioned in the post!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
There is the good and better and the best. And then there is Strategicmove. :hammer: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So your saying he has a chance:}

I have a huge dilemma with startegicmove.....he is smarter than I.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Sounds like he's smarter than most - StrategicMove has my vote too. :thumbsup:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established

Strategic knows what he is worth but he most certainly IS NOT arrogant, therefore you’ve got nothing to worry about ;)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
might as well jump on this bandwagon and give my support for Strategicmove.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ouch!!! There was a glimmer of hope till Strat destroyed that in the first post:shoot::saw: Nice resume bro and that job has got to be interesting, lemme know if Strat needs an assistant or someone to fetch him coffee. In the meantime I'm gonna go sulk, read, and wait for my Prime.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow. That would be a great opportunity for anybody but it would be a perfect fit for strategic. Good luck.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strat is the obvious choice, he may be overqualified lol

I already love where this company is going and has gone, with Strat on your team your going to soar...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll considered tossing my name in the hat.

Quality Engineer by trade - 25 years manufacturing process quality, procurement quality, new product development, customer/vendor liaison, design/product engineering and manufacturing engineer liaison, continuous improvement, root cause and corrective action, material review board, process capability, gage/fixture/tooling design, CMM programming and various quality disciplines in an aerospace CNC manufacturing environment.

Blue collar credentials, some Community College (Auto-CAD, Quality Systems Management, Fundamentals of GD&T) and a couple trade certifications.

strategicmove, you have quite the impressive resume.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, two unbelievable apps. with Ike and Brian. You both are very knowledgeable individuals gentlemen, and i wish you both the best here. :clap2:

Man......I wouldn't want to make that decision. :D

Saurabh

Awards
First of all thanks very much for giving us the oppertunity to have a shot at this.

Since I am not one of the most frequent posters at this website I suppose it would be a good start to introduce myself first. I am an Indian male, born and raised in India, and has been residing in USA for about a decade now. I am in my low 30s and earn my bread and butter as a Decision Support Consultant in the area of Software consulting. During my professional career I have worked with 3 Fortune top 10 companies, as well as delivered solution for companies with less than a dozen people. I mention it because I would like to think that as much as I may be skilled in my Profession, ultimately what matters is how good a personal rapport I make with my clients and how quickly I can adapt. Without sounding arrogant I would say these two would be my strong points.

My current work involves delivering a Decision Support System for USA's largest Disease Management Organization. This involves interacting with the Senior Management and help understand what solution can I provide them to make better informed decision in the quickest time. Then I take that feedback and go with the end users to see the gap between desire and outcome. Finally once the solution is provided I work with end users to improve on it.

You may ask why is a software consultant interested in a Supplement company. For a few reasons:

a) As mentioned I grew up in India, building muscles is not the biggest priority in my part of the world. Still I wanted to have a good healthy lifestyle. Ever since I have been 15 years old I wake up at 4:30 am and hit the gym(5 days a week). This has helped me reach my goal and also made me a disciplined person who has learnt from his mistakes. This includes using supplements and learning what works and what does not. As a USP Educator it gives me the oppertunity to talk to consumers and give them information that can help them achieve their goal.

b) My dream is to be self-employed opening a gym where I can contribute to society via exercise and diet. I try to learn on my own and access to one of the leading supplement companies will not only give me a better, but more importantly more efficient towards my approach.

You may wonder, and perhaps might also be put off a bit, by the fact that I have mentioned India a few times by now. Truth be told I had not planned on it but once I started posting it just came out. So while we are on the subject I would say maybe, just maybe, being from India helps me understand certain products better than the others. A lot of supplement companies these days are looking East, and no not just for a large market. Many of the supplements that you see coming out are staple in our diet. For example I have been using the following long before I heard of them being performance enhancers:

Ginger
Fenugreek
Cissus
Sesamin seeds.

I have observed that USP Labs have many supplements with Eastern roots. Now this by itself doesnt put me in a better position than anyone else. What it does however put me in is if I meet an end consumer and he is worried about how the supplement is going to affect his body, I can tell from firsthand experience - Hey I use it my diet everyday. I suppose I could relate to this trend better than most.

Lastly I am a big city guy in a small town man's body. This means I work hard and play hard but I am easy going with small town manners. I like to deliver results but I am not going to step over my peers to make ends meet.

Thank you for taking time to read this and good luck.

xxxx

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
More support for StrategicMove. He always has really good contributions.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tossing mine in too...

Blew things up and jumped out of planes and then decided to just arrest people and **** their days up. I dress myself almost every day and I have just about kicked my drooling habit.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, guess it doesn't hurt tossing my name in as well. I hold a BS in Biotechnology and Pre-Veterinary Med. I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for six years.
5 years exp in preclinical pharmacology and preclinical toxicology
1 1/2 years exp in clinical pharmacology.
I have worked for 3 pharmaceutical companies and the current one I work for is one of the largest out there.

Well, that is my abridged resume.

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards

Some of the most successful leaders of companies are not the smartest but surround themselves with the smartest minds available to advise them on their board!:thumbsup:

Some of the most successful leaders of companies are not the smartest but surround themselves with the smartest minds available to advise them on their board!:thumbsup:
Words of wisdom that I live by. I'm the face of the company but the brains are behind the scenes....I'm just a pretty face..hahah

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Words of wisdom that I live by. I'm the face of the company but the brains are behind the scenes....I'm just a pretty face..hahah
I would say more 'cute' than 'pretty'........ im just sayin'...