Prime Accident!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
AGH! USP, I accidentally ordered Prime twice, once with credit card and once via paypay! Can you please cancel my paypal order?!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I just put in a new order for a larger amount and cancelled the old one. Sent an email to [email protected] and i have confirmation sitting in my inbox saying it was cancelled...

I assume the above means you did send them an email on that address?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
This had better be a F**KIN JOKE. I tried resolving this less than 1 HOUR after I placed the order. I reached out to Jacob here, emailed him, AND sent a ticket to the Customer Service desk. No action was taken.

USPlabs
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 7037
Detailed Invoice: http://usplabsdirect.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=xxxx
Date Ordered: Tuesday 26 August, 2008

The comments for your order are

thank you

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Rhys26

Awards
This had better be a F**KIN JOKE. I tried resolving this less than 1 HOUR after I placed the order. I reached out to Jacob here, emailed him, AND sent a ticket to the Customer Service desk. No action was taken.

USPlabs
Detailed Invoice: http://usplabsdirect.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=xxxx

thank you

If you live in Australia I will take them off your hands for 29.99each :)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established

That sucks...

On the plus side I imagine you'll be able to sell the excess prime on ebay and make back all the money for prime and shipping easy, probably a bit more on top. Not ideal but not the end of the world.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
That sucks...

On the plus side I imagine you'll be able to sell the excess prime on ebay and make back all the money for prime and shipping easy, probably a bit more on top. Not ideal but not the end of the world.
I probably could sell them for $44.99 a piece (Now that the cheapest you will find is $69.99) but that's not the point... I made every attempt to resolve this immediately and have been ignored. I have 6 OTHER Prime bottles on the way which I plan to use. I refuse to pay to ship the other 3 back to USPLabs.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's not an accident; it's God's plan. Go with it. :D

USPlabs

thank you

Dude relax...Why does everyone have such a aggressive ego on the forums?

We had over 4,000 orders sorry if I could not just cater to you sir...my goodness!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Dude relax...Why does everyone have such a aggressive ego on the forums?

We had over 4,000 orders sorry if I could not just cater to you sir...my goodness!
You didn't have to reply to this Jacob. I sent you an email and both you and Matt Hebar took care of the problem.

What you see above was 2 days frustration from not getting any response let out.. We're all good now. 6 bottles of PRIME on it's way.:head:

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
You didn't have to reply to this Jacob. I sent you an email and both you and Matt Hebar took care of the problem.

What you see above was 2 days frustration from not getting any response let out.. We're all good now. 6 bottles of PRIME on it's way.:head:
Bad news man, there's a mole within the post office and your bottles of prime have been confiscated and sent to another address... Unfortunately for you, I and one other person are aware of this incident and I'd like to offer my deepest condolences... in regards to this purposely orchestrated act, but as an fyi, your prime will be in good hands...

Dupont

Awards
Bad news man, there's a mole within the post office and your bottles of prime have been confiscated and sent to another address... Unfortunately for you, I and one other person are aware of this incident and I'd like to offer my deepest condolences... in regards to this purposely orchestrated act, but as an fyi, your prime will be in good hands...
So, he'll be a swole mole?