USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by paycheck View Post
    Thank you for the help and fast response snagency. I love the sleep on powerfull, it always gives me hella vivid dreams. Oh before I forget, one other question. On the box it says that powerfull can raise GH levels up to 221%. I know everyone's body chemistry is different and a dose for Guy A might not work the same for Guy B, but would you happen to know the dosage(# of caps) used for the test that showed the 221% increase? Again thanks a
    I do not believe that was necessarily done on a 'result per caps' basis..however, at your age, I recommend 2-3 caps preWO and 2-3 caps prior to bed, in a 5 days on/2 days off rotation.


  2. Got it, thanks.
    •   
       


  3. Sorry if this has been answered before. I did a search and couldn't find out specifically. Can Powerfull be run with a cycle? Currently running 19 -nor and Halovar.

    Thanks.

  4. it can.
    it can also be used as part of your PCT, to regulate and boost natty GH/test levels.

  5. I was considering Powerfull in PCT but there have been too many reports of gyno from using from Powerfull.

    This has made me reevaluate using the product at all. But it clearly has some hormonal impact so using it during/after a cycle IMO is asking for trouble.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    I was considering Powerfull in PCT but there have been too many reports of gyno from using from Powerfull.

    This has made me reevaluate using the product at all. But it clearly has some hormonal impact so using it during/after a cycle IMO is asking for trouble.
    hormonal impact?

    so..this is something you've read that you are speaking on, not from personal experience. just to clarify your statement.

    you could show these reports if you desire, but the truth of the matter is that PF is non-hormonal.
    no worries on gyno, or any other hormonal skewing as far as that goes.

    I would encourage you to do more research on the product before you continue to claim it as hormonal.

    fyi - I've used PF for over 2yrs now (cycling on/off of course) with no gyno or other related such issues.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    hormonal impact?

    so..this is something you've read that you are speaking on, not from personal experience. just to clarify your statement.

    you could show these reports if you desire, but the truth of the matter is that PF is non-hormonal.
    no worries on gyno, or any other hormonal skewing as far as that goes.

    I would encourage you to do more research on the product before you continue to claim it as hormonal.

    fyi - I've used PF for over 2yrs now (cycling on/off of course) with no gyno or other related such issues.
    If you search there are threads ON THIS SITE where the owner of USP Labs responds to the gyno issues.

    No, this is not from personal experience, thank God. That's the point of forums like this to find out what other people's experiences are before you take the plunge.

    It's been discussed at length. There are theories on how some of the plant-based components in Powerfull could have hormonal effects. Bottom line is that there are numerous people that have had gyno side effects from Powerfull and so that clearly tells you there are hormonal effects for some people. Not all, but some. Many have turned to SERMs to combat the gyno.

    Before you threadcrap why don't you do your own search. Ugh.

  8. irrespective of your last statement, I'll just respond with this:

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    PowerFULL should not trigger gynecomastia. Having had a previous case of unilateral "gyno", it would appear it was not completely resolved, and, thus acquired a residual character in your case. Even though gyno is primarily triggered by chronic estrogen dominance [in the presence of low levels of testosterone], it can also be caused by or be associated with antagonistic activity at mineralocorticoid receptors [an effect that can be induced by some potassium-sparing diuretics], 5-alpha reductase dysfunction, angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, increased stimulation of lactotrophic receptors [to induce prolactin secretion], elevated levels of androstenedione [leading to higher estrone/estradiol expression], decreased estrogen clearance due to liver dysfunction, chronic kidney malfunction, testicular tumours, high circulating levels of aromatase, and so on. As it turns out, PowerFULL is known to stimulate endogenous production of testosterone and trigger greater secretion of growth hormone [via dopamine]. Increased endogenous testosterone production should reduce estrogen dominance by lowering the estrogen:testosterone ratio. Furthermore, as dopamine and its agonists directly suppress the synthesis and secretion of prolactin, PowerFULL should also help suppress the expression of prolactin, another risk factor in gynecomastia. So, given the myriad underlying potential causes of gyno, and given that PowerFULL acts to suppress some of these causes, PowerFULL itself should not be a causative agent in gynecomastia.
    so..what we learn here is, these reports of gyno point to an underlying issue as to the cause of gyno..like, previous gyno issues from PH/AAS use first and foremost, among other things..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    irrespective of your last statement, I'll just respond with this:



    so..what we learn here is, these reports of gyno point to an underlying issue as to the cause of gyno..like, previous gyno issues from PH/AAS use first and foremost, among other things..
    IIRC there are people who never used PH/AAS and never had gyno, but got it from Powerfull.

    Regardless, my original point is that I'm not so sure using Powerfull in PCT, when you're trying to get hormonal balance back to normal, is such a great idea.

  10. Hey can I take my casein protein drink after powerful, or should I drink it, wait and hour, then take it? And is it find to take PF with NO shotgun

  11. The first question was for the nighttime dose of course. And anybody know the if there is a big dif between 2 or 3 caps at night?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    IIRC there are people who never used PH/AAS and never had gyno, but got it from Powerfull.

    Regardless, my original point is that I'm not so sure using Powerfull in PCT, when you're trying to get hormonal balance back to normal, is such a great idea.
    everybody is entitled to their own opinion, be it based on factual info or misinterpretation..feel free to avoid it during your PCT.

    for other readers, I'll advise this is a fine addition to your PCT..just like has been covered in this thread earlier.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by briancage View Post
    The first question was for the nighttime dose of course. And anybody know the if there is a big dif between 2 or 3 caps at night?
    I would personally do the shake first, PF 1hr later.
    it is my practice to avoid any food (not just carbs) 1hr surrounding my PF doses.

    as to your second question, I advise based on age.
    generally speaking, if you're younger stick with the 5 caps daily - if you are doing 3 caps preWO, then do 2 caps at bedtime.
    on off days, you can switch that around to 2 caps 1hr following breakfast and 3 caps at bed.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    5 days on, 2 days off means; take PowerFULL and PRIME for 5 days, then take 2 days off of PowerFULL and PRIME. We highly recommend that your off days from PowerFULL and PRIME are also on your training off days.
    I'm thinking about starting PowerFULL. I have never really been on a cycle before. All I take supplement wise is fish oil and whey. I was thinking of just taking PowerFull on my workout days, but I don't work out 5 days in a row. my routine looks like this.
    day 1 workout
    day 2 workout
    day 3 off
    day 4 workout
    day 5 workout
    day 6 off
    day 7 off
    I was thinking of only taking PowerFULL 4 days a week instead of 5 and taking 3-4 caps on workout days. I can't really afford to buy two bottles at once and I'd like the bottle to last atleast a month. Also how will I be effected once I get off of PowerFULL. One of the main reasons I was so intrigued about PowerFULL is that it stated you don't become independent on it and it doesn't increase acne, which I'm prone to, even after being on accutaine 3 times. Sorry if I sound like such a newbie. I've never tried anything like this before.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I'm thinking about starting PowerFULL. I have never really been on a cycle before. All I take supplement wise is fish oil and whey. I was thinking of just taking PowerFull on my workout days, but I don't work out 5 days in a row. my routine looks like this.
    day 1 workout
    day 2 workout
    day 3 off
    day 4 workout
    day 5 workout
    day 6 off
    day 7 off
    I was thinking of only taking PowerFULL 4 days a week instead of 5 and taking 3-4 caps on workout days. I can't really afford to buy two bottles at once and I'd like the bottle to last atleast a month. Also how will I be effected once I get off of PowerFULL. One of the main reasons I was so intrigued about PowerFULL is that it stated you don't become independent on it and it doesn't increase acne, which I'm prone to, even after being on accutaine 3 times. Sorry if I sound like such a newbie. I've never tried anything like this before.
    1) I would recommend that you take PowerFULL on Days 1 - 5, even though Day 3 is a non-workout day for you. If one intends to take off-days (zero PowerFULL days) while on PowerFULL, then it is important that it is taken on five consecutive days.
    2) At four capsules per on-day, five days per week, a bottle of PowerFULL should last you more than four weeks. Aim to take your supplements in effective doses, and not just to "stretch" them as long as possible.
    3) PowerFULL will not create a dependence, and there should not be withdrawal symptoms.
    4) As an endogenous testosterone and growth-hormone booster, you may experience an improvement in skin texture and tone (also visually perceptible as oily skin) as well as a slight expression of acne, while on PowerFULL.

  16. Is it ok to take powerFULL along with other preworkout supplements such as Jacked or AP. If so, is there any specific way I need to dose it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Kuice View Post
    Is it ok to take powerFULL along with other preworkout supplements such as Jacked or AP. If so, is there any specific way I need to dose it?
    it's recommended actually.

    Powerfull is unique because it needs to be dosed at least an hour after food for the gh benefits.

    A common way to go is have your pre workout meal 90 minutes out, then 1 hour after that/30 mins pre workout take Jack3d + Powerfull

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kuice View Post
    Is it ok to take powerFULL along with other preworkout supplements such as Jacked or AP. If so, is there any specific way I need to dose it?
    AP isn't a preworkout supplement - it should be taken 15 minutes before meals containing at least 30 grams of complex carbs. For PowerFULL and Jack3d, take 3 PF with your Jack3d 30 minutes preworkout, at least one hour after a meal.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    it's recommended actually.

    Powerfull is unique because it needs to be dosed at least an hour after food for the gh benefits.

    A common way to go is have your pre workout meal 90 minutes out, then 1 hour after that/30 mins pre workout take Jack3d + Powerfull
    Thanks

  20. Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    AP isn't a preworkout supplement - it should be taken 15 minutes before meals containing at least 30 grams of complex carbs. For PowerFULL and Jack3d, take 3 PF with your Jack3d 30 minutes preworkout, at least one hour after a meal.
    Does it matter how long you take to eat after you workout? Like if I took PowerFull an hour after breakfast and 30 minutes before I workout and I workout for 45 minutes, is it okay if I eat a meal directly after I workout or should I wait a little bit?

  21. I would have a protein shake immediately when you finish your workout and then a whole food meal about one hour after that.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    it's recommended actually.

    Powerfull is unique because it needs to be dosed at least an hour after food for the gh benefits.

    A common way to go is have your pre workout meal 90 minutes out, then 1 hour after that/30 mins pre workout take Jack3d + Powerfull
    Good post.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. I just started powerful today, I had two pills before my workout and I plan on having two before bed. My question is, is this a good way to take them, or should I take one 30 minutes before breakfast, two 30 minutes and one before bed? It would just be easier for me to just take 2 preworkout and 2 before bed. Also the time I workout during the day varies, sometimes I workout at 2pm and other times I go out and can't workout until 8pm or even 11pm sometimes, but I goto sleep around 3am.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I just started powerful today, I had two pills before my workout and I plan on having two before bed. My question is, is this a good way to take them, or should I take one 30 minutes before breakfast, two 30 minutes and one before bed? It would just be easier for me to just take 2 preworkout and 2 before bed. Also the time I workout during the day varies, sometimes I workout at 2pm and other times I go out and can't workout until 8pm or even 11pm sometimes, but I goto sleep around 3am.
    Do not take PowerFULL thirty minutes before breakfast. In general, aim to take it at about an hour after your meals. The reason is that the consumption of macronutrients signals insulin secretion, and insulin inhibits growth hormone release. Considering that PowerFULL acts as a potent natural growth hormone agonist, therefore, supplementing with PowerFULL close to meals would be counter-productive. So, in your case, I would recommend that you take your first dose of PowerFULL about one hour after your pre-workout meal, about thirty minutes before you work out. Take the second (pre-bed) dose at least about one hour after your pre-bed meal.

    On non-workout days, take your first dose at least one hour after breakfast, and the pre-bed dose as usual.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. hey guys...what would be the recommened dose for a 43yr old male in excellent physical cond? (I'm a weightlifter/crossfitter) tnx!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Doorkicker View Post
    hey guys...what would be the recommened dose for a 43yr old male in excellent physical cond? (I'm a weightlifter/crossfitter) tnx!
    What time do you typically train?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  27. usually 11am.

    Here's how i've been taking it:
    5 days on 2 days off
    Training days: 3 caps w-jack3d (2 scoops) at least 1hr after a meal, & 30-45min before gym. Then 2 caps before bed.
    Non-training days: 2 caps 1hr after breakfast, 3 caps before bed.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Doorkicker View Post
    usually 11am.

    Here's how i've been taking it:
    5 days on 2 days off
    Training days: 3 caps w-jack3d (2 scoops) at least 1hr after a meal, & 30-45min before gym. Then 2 caps before bed.
    Non-training days: 2 caps 1hr after breakfast, 3 caps before bed.
    looks perfect to me!

  29. Tnx! I'll stick with it, my concern was If I should be taking more or less for my age group.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Doorkicker View Post
    Tnx! I'll stick with it, my concern was If I should be taking more or less for my age group.

    If you've been using 5 caps daily for a a while, you can increase to 6 caps daily
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. Any great experiencie with PowerFULL? of USPLABS
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. USPLabs PowerFULL: On Cycle or PCT?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Log in
Log in