USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by masterX View Post
    Hello,

I want to stack Havoc with powerFULL, could you tell me if it s good or not?

I m taking havoc 20mg maximum 40mg during cycle.

regards,
    I would save PowerFULL for use during your PCT.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    I would save PowerFULL for use during your PCT.
    Right! The LH boost alone from PowerFULL is worth it. Dex is right, run it during your PCT and you will be impressed.
    Good luck with your cycle!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. JM0
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

Will a pre-workout product like NO Shotgun interfere with the effects of PowerFULL? It has no carbs in it but it claims to mimic the bodys insulin response, or something to that effect.

Also, If I workout late in the evening and eat afterward, am I wasting my time and money taking PowerFULL pre-workout and before bed, which is only a few hours later after a large meal?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JM0 View Post
    Will a pre-workout product like NO Shotgun interfere with the effects of PowerFULL? It has no carbs in it but it claims to mimic the bodys insulin response, or something to that effect.

Also, If I workout late in the evening and eat afterward, am I wasting my time and money taking PowerFULL pre-workout and before bed, which is only a few hours later after a large meal?
    I am not familiar with NO Shotgun's ingredient profile, however, if it does cause a rise in insulin than it may blunt the full effect of PowerFULL's hGH release. This being said, there are more positive effects that would still shine, such as testosterone boosting, increased reaction time and an intense 'mind-muscle connection.'

In your situation, I would dose 2 earlier in the day (a.m.), between meals. 1 pre-workout and 2 before bed.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.

Yeah I am currently doing 3 pre workout and 2 pre bed and I workout around 6.30pm, should I change to what you have mentioned above?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Yeah I am currently doing 3 pre workout and 2 pre bed and I workout around 6.30pm, should I change to what you have mentioned above?
    You could possibly add one cap earlier in the day... 6:30 is the latest i would take it if you are taking the pre-bed dose...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Just got mine in the mail today. I'm already having amazing workouts with Dark Rage, Super Cissus, and Prime pre w/o. I'm going to add 3 powerfull to my pre w/o routine...man I don't see how I can feel any better. Crossing over to new levels of anabolism is exciting.

I keep telling people supplements today have turned into a real science, compared to where we were back in the 70's and 80's. Besides the bodybuilding effects, its amazing what the right supplementation does to your mental well being as well
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    Just got mine in the mail today. I'm already having amazing workouts with Dark Rage, Super Cissus, and Prime pre w/o. I'm going to add 3 powerfull to my pre w/o routine...man I don't see how I can feel any better. Crossing over to new levels of anabolism is exciting.

I keep telling people supplements today have turned into a real science, compared to where we were back in the 70's and 80's. Besides the bodybuilding effects, its amazing what the right supplementation does to your mental well being as well
    You nailed it buddy...

When people outside of the industry think of supplements it is a "take this, lose fat", "take this, gain muscle"... This is not the case for most products. The mental aspect of these products, the focus and the drive induced by them is a huge point.

Personally, products like PRIME/PowerFULL and especially bulk's like our SuperSAP illicit such an extremely positive 'quality of life' effect, it is borderline addicting.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    You nailed it buddy...

When people outside of the industry think of supplements it is a "take this, lose fat", "take this, gain muscle"... This is not the case for most products. The mental aspect of these products, the focus and the drive induced by them is a huge point.

Personally, products like PRIME/PowerFULL and especially bulk's like our SuperSAP illicit such an extremely positive 'quality of life' effect, it is borderline addicting.

it's true - I wonder if this was Jacob's intention, or just the way things turned out...
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    it's true - I wonder if this was Jacob's intention, or just the way things turned out...
    Both!

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

My question is on the powerfull and prime supps. (since they both have on and off day directions of usage) when it says use 5 days on and 2 days off...do they mean on the off days take the off day recommended dosage or do not take anything at all?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by almerrick1 View Post
    My question is on the powerfull and prime supps. (since they both have on and off day directions of usage) when it says use 5 days on and 2 days off...do they mean on the off days take the off day recommended dosage or do not take anything at all?
    5 days on, 2 days off means; take PowerFULL and PRIME for 5 days, then take 2 days off of PowerFULL and PRIME. We highly recommend that your off days from PowerFULL and PRIME are also on your training off days.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Do you guys just recommend following the instructions on the box or are people tweaking this still, I have never used the new powerfull, only the older version.

The reason I ask is because the old one was like 8 caps per day or something like that. Also, I saw someone on here say 3 caps prewo...? The box says 3 split apart through the day...
    Armed to the teeth.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

1st off i just wanna say that so far PowerFULL is great!

I'm not a massive, shredded bodybuilder by any means, but i hope to get there 1 day.
    After a friends recommendation, i decided to try PowerFULL (& Jacked & AP).
    So far i've noticed Strength Increases, my Focus & Mood has improved & my sleep has improved heaps...... with some awesome dreams thrown in too.

Just a question about Side Effects.
    I don't want to end up with an enlarged stomach/mid section, or any of the other side effects related to Increased HGH Levels..... for example:

Fluid Retention
    High Blood Pressure
    Abnormal Bone & Cartilage Growth
    Pituitary Gland Problems/Shutdown

Seeing PowerFull increases HGH in the body, will it put me at risk of these or any other HGH related Side Effects???
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scattered View Post
    1st off i just wanna say that so far PowerFULL is great!

I'm not a massive, shredded bodybuilder by any means, but i hope to get there 1 day.
    After a friends recommendation, i decided to try PowerFULL (& Jacked & AP).
    So far i've noticed Strength Increases, my Focus & Mood has improved & my sleep has improved heaps...... with some awesome dreams thrown in too.

Just a question about Side Effects.
    I don't want to end up with an enlarged stomach/mid section, or any of the other side effects related to Increased HGH Levels..... for example:

Fluid Retention
    High Blood Pressure
    Abnormal Bone & Cartilage Growth
    Pituitary Gland Problems/Shutdown

Seeing PowerFull increases HGH in the body, will it put me at risk of these or any other HGH related Side Effects???
    Excess GH can produce the so-called "GH-Gut" by enlarging the cellular mass of the parietal cells [cells responsible for acid secretion] in the stomach. What happens is that growth-hormone and/or growth-factor byproducts [IGF-1] can upregulate gastrin, which is the gene responsible for parietal cell production and expression. This is only seen in highly excessive and chronic usage, though. PowerFULL would not be effective at raising GH for the consecutive amount of time necessary to do these things [months and months of excessive consecutive dosage].
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

What are the pros and cons of only taking the 3 pills pre bed dose?
  17. New Member

I really want to try this product. I am trying to have a baby at this time. Will this affect my sperm production in a negative way or do I have to wait until my wife is pregnant before starting on this?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hkskyy View Post
    I really want to try this product. I am trying to have a baby at this time. Will this affect my sperm production in a negative way or do I have to wait until my wife is pregnant before starting on this?
    To my knowledge this may actually increase your sperm count; i may be wrong. I will have one of our product experts elaborate.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

From the mouth of the mullet-man himself; Mulletsoldier...

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Sperm count was shown to increase in oligozoospermatic men; so, no, there would not be a decrease.
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hkskyy View Post
    I would not injest any supplements when trying to concieve unless a doctor reccomends it.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    What are the pros and cons of only taking the 3 pills pre bed dose?
    Thanks guys.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Thanks guys.
    There would be no added benefit to using exclusively that dose; detriments are not severe, either, but you would not be able to capitalize on the pre-workout benefits.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    had my first does of powerfull today and i felt powerfull!!!!!! focused too
    Second day, it seems to work well, cardio is good, sleep is good, libido is good.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Second day, it seems to work well, cardio is good, sleep is good, libido is good.
    Killer!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Wowowow! pumped today !

Can i use Xtend while i work out?

according to supplement facts there is no carbs..
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Wowowow! pumped today !

Can i use Xtend while i work out?

according to supplement facts there is no carbs..
    Most definitely! Green Apple is my personal favorite.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

How Long Until I See Some Positive Effects?

Based off estimates from the research coupled with anecdotal reports, PowerFULL’s effects should begin to take hold anywhere from 7-10 days after the first dosage. It is important however, to ensure proper dosing is occurring.
    One bottle 90caps new powerfull, i use the recommended dosage 3caps before WO 2 caps before bed with 2 days off
    i do the math 5caps(day)x5 days = 25 caps each week (5days & 2days off), my bottle will last only 19days..

How Long Will The Effects Last?

Because of the body’s adaptability to natural elements, there is a finite curve under which Mucuna/PowerFULL will induce Dopamine/GH release. While we are unsure exactly how long it will remain effect for, it is probably best to use PowerFULL in cycles of 4-6 weeks, with 2-4 week breaks to ensure effectiveness.
    But one bottle last almost 4 weeks..

Anabolicminds.com user 'datBtrue': Forget the science, just based on your own opinion do you think that GH can be spiked at a particular time, say post workout w/ a large dose of powerfull? or are we talking about a slower cumulative buildup effect?

Why effects should begin 7 to 10days after the first dosage if there is not a cumulative build up.
    HGH increases (90 to 120minutes above baseline) and returns to normal. The increase in HGH will have a cumulative effect on recovery (What does that mean? i do not understand how it works?).

What's the point of taking the 2 days off a week?

The two days allows for a "break" from supplementation and may offer a slight "rebound" effect after the break. The break is optional.
    so if the break is optional one bottle(90caps) will last 5caps(day) x 7days = 35caps a week; 2x 35 = 70caps; conclusion one bottle 90caps last almost three weeks... i should have bought more!

It should be written somewhere it is recommended to buy 2 bottles for a cycle!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

My libido is crazy!!! powerfull rocks hard on
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Can i use 3-ad and mass fx with powerfull?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I work nights, 11 pm to 8 am, so I usually break up my sleep. Would taking Powerfull before my evening nap cause me to be too drowsy if I only sleep a couple of hours? I will be taking recreate before work for a little pick me up.
  31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

No, I do not predict it would. You should be able to wake up refreshed without any lethargy issues.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Can i use 3-ad and mass fx with powerfull?
    There should be no issues that I can see.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.

just a question is this legal for ncaa football use?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCuriousOne View Post
    just a question is this legal for ncaa football use?
    USPlabs PowerFULL is not directly listed on the following lists:

* NCAA Banned-Drug Classes 2008-09
    * World Anti-doping Code Prohibited List 2009
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

sometime i work out twice per day,i use 3 caps before wo and 2 caps before bed, what do you advice me for my second workout? no powerfull? i am not sure about the recommended dosage and limits?

I bought a second bottle of powerfull for a complete cycle because one was not enough.
    I need to know better about the day off because i workout 6 to 7 days a week.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

sometime i work out twice per day,i use 3 caps before wo and 2 caps before bed, what do you advice me for my second workout? no powerfull? i am not sure about the recommended dosage and limits?

I bought a second bottle of powerfull for a complete cycle because one was not enough.
    I need to know better about the day off because i workout 6 to 7 days a week.
    Do not exceed 5 caps per day. I would not dose during your second training session.
    Also, it is ok to run PowerFULL 6 days per week. I usually try and get at least 1 day off per week.
  37. Senior Member

I require some assistance in how to time my powerfull dose before bed. So far I have been dosing it approx. 1.5 hours before bed. About 1 hour before bed, I eat a small meal consisting of some cottage cheese, a small serving of veggies, and some sort of healthy fat (almonds, olive oil, avocado, etc.) I figure the insulin release from this meal would be very small so as not to effect the powerfull effects too badly.

The confusion I have has arisen after I read the FAQ where it states to keep powerfull doses an hour apart from insulin sensitizing supplements. I also take a dose of RPN Noxidant at the same time as my evening powerfull dose. The Noxidant contains 100mg of alpha lipoic acid. Is this going to cause a decrease in the effectiveness of the powerfull? I could alternatively take the Noxidant in the morning, however this also creates problems with timing as I also take anabolic pump prior to eating my breakfast. Do you have any suggestions of how to time these supplements so as not to interfere with each other?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Hey Boro,

Question: Does powerfull stack well with Testofen?
    I've taken Testofen and I had my best gains with it, but I've also taken Prime and Powerfull. Powerfull worked well but i'm not sure about Prime. I was just wandering if I could take the two together for better results. Any input would be grately appreciated. thank you!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I require some assistance in how to time my powerfull dose before bed. So far I have been dosing it approx. 1.5 hours before bed. About 1 hour before bed, I eat a small meal consisting of some cottage cheese, a small serving of veggies, and some sort of healthy fat (almonds, olive oil, avocado, etc.) I figure the insulin release from this meal would be very small so as not to effect the powerfull effects too badly.

The confusion I have has arisen after I read the FAQ where it states to keep powerfull doses an hour apart from insulin sensitizing supplements. I also take a dose of RPN Noxidant at the same time as my evening powerfull dose. The Noxidant contains 100mg of alpha lipoic acid. Is this going to cause a decrease in the effectiveness of the powerfull? I could alternatively take the Noxidant in the morning, however this also creates problems with timing as I also take anabolic pump prior to eating my breakfast. Do you have any suggestions of how to time these supplements so as not to interfere with each other?
    I would assume the Insulin response would be low due the meal, however, if I am not mistaken, I have seen numbers as low as 7-10g of carbohydrate inhibiting the GH release. If you have PowerFULL, you could dose it and see how your sleep is effected. It would not have a negative effect, simply lack of positive effect on your sleep depth and quality.

You could dose the Noxidant with Anabolic-Pump in the morning, if this works for your schedule. This will not cause any issues as they work on completely different pathways.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aries70 View Post
    Hey Boro,

Question: Does powerfull stack well with Testofen?
    I've taken Testofen and I had my best gains with it, but I've also taken Prime and Powerfull. Powerfull worked well but i'm not sure about Prime. I was just wandering if I could take the two together for better results. Any input would be grately appreciated. thank you!

I have never used Fenugreek/Testofen. I cannot comment on a personal basis and I know very little about the interactions. I will, however, forward this question to Strategicmove. Strat has a great knowledge base regarding these compounds.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. Any great experiencie with PowerFULL? of USPLABS
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. USPLabs PowerFULL: On Cycle or PCT?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:58 PM