USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    so if i take it 1hr after my pre workout meal and have sizeon during my workout that shouldnt be a problem then?
    SizeON contains a high amount of carbohydrate. The carbohydrate will blunt the GH release from PowerFULL when you want it (during workout).

I would opt for one or the other.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    SizeON contains a high amount of carbohydrate. The carbohydrate will blunt the GH release from PowerFULL when you want it (during workout).

I would opt for one or the other.
    Thanks mate, I might drop the sizeon for a bit then.
    •   

3. Hi all, thanks for the detailed info, it's really helpful.

I have one question though - I am trying hard to bulk-up, at the moment I am having a weightgainer protein shake right before bed, should I just move the shake to an hour before bed so the carbs clear before I take the Powerful before sleep?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface View Post
    Hi all, thanks for the detailed info, it's really helpful.

I have one question though - I am trying hard to bulk-up, at the moment I am having a weightgainer protein shake right before bed, should I just move the shake to an hour before bed so the carbs clear before I take the Powerful before sleep?
    correct - at least an hour

5. Hi im new in this post, but im currently taking powerfull with anabolic pump (great products), I just wanted to know if i could stack leukic hardcore with em, I have some laying around. I also wanted to know if the melatonin in the leukic hardcore would increase the growth hormone output above just running powerfull alone, since I would have to take both Pre-workout. Also before i started the stack i was on vyotech 17-hd, but im not sure if (powerfull / anabolic pump) would cause any interaction with 17-hd.
    •   

6. I am now taking powerfull. Do you think I should stop taking ZMA before bed as well while on powerfull?

7. Quote Originally Posted by tek9taz View Post
    Hi im new in this post, but im currently taking powerfull with anabolic pump (great products), I just wanted to know if i could stack leukic hardcore with em, I have some laying around. I also wanted to know if the melatonin in the leukic hardcore would increase the growth hormone output above just running powerfull alone, since I would have to take both Pre-workout. Also before i started the stack i was on vyotech 17-hd, but im not sure if (powerfull / anabolic pump) would cause any interaction with 17-hd.
    As far as i know, Anabolic-Pump and PowerFULL would not have any interactions with the product you listed, however, i have zero experience with either Leukic or 17-HD.

I have always heard that the small positives of dosing melatonin pre-workout are not near the negatives you may face.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    I am now taking powerfull. Do you think I should stop taking ZMA before bed as well while on powerfull?
    The two products will stack just fine as far as i am aware of. They work via completely different MoA.

9. Just picked up some pfull from the vitaminshoppe, opened up the bottle and looked at a couple of caps and they looked like they were broken. I dumped all the caps on the table and they all had brown crusty residue around all the caps. I squeezed a cap or two and they felt like there only partially full and very dry.....WTF gives?

Posted from an iPhone

10. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Just picked up some pfull from the vitaminshoppe, opened up the bottle and looked at a couple of caps and they looked like they were broken. I dumped all the caps on the table and they all had brown crusty residue around all the caps. I squeezed a cap or two and they felt like there only partially full and very dry.....WTF gives?

Posted from an iPhone
    Take it back and get a new bottle or a refund. Next time order from NP

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Just picked up some pfull from the vitaminshoppe, opened up the bottle and looked at a couple of caps and they looked like they were broken. I dumped all the caps on the table and they all had brown crusty residue around all the caps. I squeezed a cap or two and they felt like there only partially full and very dry.....WTF gives?

Posted from an iPhone

This occasionally happens with all products. Take it back to your Vitamin Shoppe and they will exchange it for another bottle.

12. Just went back and took care of it, opening up the bottle.......all clear, thanks for the help.

Posted from an iPhone

13. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Just went back and took care of it, opening up the bottle.......all clear, thanks for the help.

Posted from an iPhone
    Thats what we are here for bud...

14. Nice, I can't wait to try this. I've seen so many good reviews on PowerFULL. I do have one question though.

I drink Karbolyn mixed with gatorade throughout my workout. When should I dose PowerFULL? I usually have a shake right when I wake up and one right after I workout.
  15. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by w00kie View Post
    Nice, I can't wait to try this. I've seen so many good reviews on PowerFULL. I do have one question though.

I drink Karbolyn mixed with gatorade throughout my workout. When should I dose PowerFULL? I usually have a shake right when I wake up and one right after I workout.
    When using a intra-workout carbohydrate mix with PowerFULL, you will not gain the benefits of natural GH increase as carbohydrate intake will blunt GH secretion. Please realize that although PowerFULL is primarily looked at as a GH booster, there are many more effects. You will see, among other things, a powerful 'mind-muscle-connection' while training along with test/libido boosting and alpha-male/aggression, quality-of-life effects.

Do not forget to dose pre-bed as well.

16. I just got this, but it's nearly impossible to dose it the way it is recommended. How else can I dose it?

I train at night, so I would be taking it pre work out, then eating and then staying up late so I can have an empty stomach to dose again. This is not optimal for me as I have to wake up very early to go to school. Are there other options?

17. Hello,

I want to stack Havoc with powerFULL, could you tell me if it s good or not?

I m taking havoc 20mg maximum 40mg during cycle.

regards,

18. had my first does of powerfull today and i felt powerfull!!!!!! focused too

19. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    had my first does of powerfull today and i felt powerfull!!!!!! focused too

joke ! haha nice to hear that!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I just got this, but it's nearly impossible to dose it the way it is recommended. How else can I dose it?

I train at night, so I would be taking it pre work out, then eating and then staying up late so I can have an empty stomach to dose again. This is not optimal for me as I have to wake up very early to go to school. Are there other options?
    Take 2 caps 30 minutes before breakfast, 1 cap before workout, and 2 caps before bed.

21. Quote Originally Posted by masterX View Post
    Hello,

I want to stack Havoc with powerFULL, could you tell me if it s good or not?

I m taking havoc 20mg maximum 40mg during cycle.

regards,
    I would save PowerFULL for use during your PCT.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    I would save PowerFULL for use during your PCT.
    Right! The LH boost alone from PowerFULL is worth it. Dex is right, run it during your PCT and you will be impressed.
    Good luck with your cycle!

23. Will a pre-workout product like NO Shotgun interfere with the effects of PowerFULL? It has no carbs in it but it claims to mimic the bodys insulin response, or something to that effect.

Also, If I workout late in the evening and eat afterward, am I wasting my time and money taking PowerFULL pre-workout and before bed, which is only a few hours later after a large meal?

24. Quote Originally Posted by JM0 View Post
    Will a pre-workout product like NO Shotgun interfere with the effects of PowerFULL? It has no carbs in it but it claims to mimic the bodys insulin response, or something to that effect.

Also, If I workout late in the evening and eat afterward, am I wasting my time and money taking PowerFULL pre-workout and before bed, which is only a few hours later after a large meal?
    I am not familiar with NO Shotgun's ingredient profile, however, if it does cause a rise in insulin than it may blunt the full effect of PowerFULL's hGH release. This being said, there are more positive effects that would still shine, such as testosterone boosting, increased reaction time and an intense 'mind-muscle connection.'

In your situation, I would dose 2 earlier in the day (a.m.), between meals. 1 pre-workout and 2 before bed.

25. Yeah I am currently doing 3 pre workout and 2 pre bed and I workout around 6.30pm, should I change to what you have mentioned above?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Yeah I am currently doing 3 pre workout and 2 pre bed and I workout around 6.30pm, should I change to what you have mentioned above?
    You could possibly add one cap earlier in the day... 6:30 is the latest i would take it if you are taking the pre-bed dose...

27. Just got mine in the mail today. I'm already having amazing workouts with Dark Rage, Super Cissus, and Prime pre w/o. I'm going to add 3 powerfull to my pre w/o routine...man I don't see how I can feel any better. Crossing over to new levels of anabolism is exciting.

I keep telling people supplements today have turned into a real science, compared to where we were back in the 70's and 80's. Besides the bodybuilding effects, its amazing what the right supplementation does to your mental well being as well

28. Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    Just got mine in the mail today. I'm already having amazing workouts with Dark Rage, Super Cissus, and Prime pre w/o. I'm going to add 3 powerfull to my pre w/o routine...man I don't see how I can feel any better. Crossing over to new levels of anabolism is exciting.

I keep telling people supplements today have turned into a real science, compared to where we were back in the 70's and 80's. Besides the bodybuilding effects, its amazing what the right supplementation does to your mental well being as well
    You nailed it buddy...

When people outside of the industry think of supplements it is a "take this, lose fat", "take this, gain muscle"... This is not the case for most products. The mental aspect of these products, the focus and the drive induced by them is a huge point.

Personally, products like PRIME/PowerFULL and especially bulk's like our SuperSAP illicit such an extremely positive 'quality of life' effect, it is borderline addicting.

29. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    You nailed it buddy...

When people outside of the industry think of supplements it is a "take this, lose fat", "take this, gain muscle"... This is not the case for most products. The mental aspect of these products, the focus and the drive induced by them is a huge point.

Personally, products like PRIME/PowerFULL and especially bulk's like our SuperSAP illicit such an extremely positive 'quality of life' effect, it is borderline addicting.

it's true - I wonder if this was Jacob's intention, or just the way things turned out...

30. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    it's true - I wonder if this was Jacob's intention, or just the way things turned out...
    Both!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:04 AM
  2. Any great experiencie with PowerFULL? of USPLABS
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 04:28 PM
  3. USPLabs PowerFULL: On Cycle or PCT?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10