USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.99%

I'm currently running a deep cut for about ten weeks using Recreate as my flagship supplement, and it's doing great.

I purchased 3 bottles of Prime for when I get done with this cut to finish up with a long recomp/lean bulk. I had already decided to pick up some Powerfull to go along with the Prime for this future stack.

But a couple days ago I decided to add Powerfull to my cutting stack. Until recently I was worried that I may be a weak responder to something like Powerfull. The reason for this would not be that Powerfull wouldn't increase GH, as I know ir would increase GH. Yet my age is within two months of 60 and I'm still carrying too much fat, and these factors promote a large amount of inflammation signals in the body, particularly TNFa and IL6 (others too). TNFa and IL6 bind to the GH receptors and prevent GH from doing it's anabolic and healing work. If your inflammation signals are too high, no matter how great your GH release is you will not get a good response.

Although there are many good supplements to lower these inflammation factors, the absolute best seems to be very high dose fish oil, as it can lower TNFa and IL6 by as much as 90%. End of problem, with the fish oil added and taking Powefull at the right time, I should be a super responder!

The Powerfull is already in the mail and I'm looking forward to using it.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18%

bump
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I'm currently running a deep cut for about ten weeks using Recreate as my flagship supplement, and it's doing great.

I purchased 3 bottles of Prime for when I get done with this cut to finish up with a long recomp/lean bulk. I had already decided to pick up some Powerfull to go along with the Prime for this future stack.

But a couple days ago I decided to add Powerfull to my cutting stack. Until recently I was worried that I may be a weak responder to something like Powerfull. The reason for this would not be that Powerfull wouldn't increase GH, as I know ir would increase GH. Yet my age is within two months of 60 and I'm still carrying too much fat, and these factors promote a large amount of inflammation signals in the body, particularly TNFa and IL6 (others too). TNFa and IL6 bind to the GH receptors and prevent GH from doing it's anabolic and healing work. If your inflammation signals are too high, no matter how great your GH release is you will not get a good response.

Although there are many good supplements to lower these inflammation factors, the absolute best seems to be very high dose fish oil, as it can lower TNFa and IL6 by as much as 90%. End of problem, with the fish oil added and taking Powefull at the right time, I should be a super responder!

The Powerfull is already in the mail and I'm looking forward to using it.

This sounds great. We have users that i personally know that are in their 70s and absolutely love the products. The man i am talking about is using Anabolic Pump, ReCreate and PowerFULL and claims he is in the best shape of his life. It is exciting!

He claims that he find the most benefit from the deeper, more recuperative sleep, libido increase and skin improvement from PowerFULL use.

Have you considered adding Anabolic Pump to your supplement regimen? I believe that this would assist in helping you lose that unwanted body fat as well as (among other things) lessening the load on your pancreas, which is always welcomed as we age.

This is great to hear, fill us in on your personal feelings and effects associated with your PowerFULL use. We appreciate a non-biased unique user as yourself!

Best of luck!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.12%

:d

[QUOTE=borobulker;1486378]

I Am Underage, Is It Okay For Me To Take PowerFULL?

Yes.

[QUOTE=borobulker;1486378]

This true?

5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PaterSin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

I Am Underage, Is It Okay For Me To Take PowerFULL?

Yes.

This true?

I am sure he did not mean it that way. Under-aged persons should not take any supplements that can impact growth hormone synthesis. Except under competent medical supervision.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.03%

Can I get results from only one bottle(4 weeks) of Powerfull or do I need more like 3 bottles(12weeks)?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Can I get results from only one bottle(4 weeks) of Powerfull or do I need more like 3 bottles(12weeks)?
    You will see better sleep, libido and recovery within the first night. Strength and size gains come within a week or two.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.69%

after a cycle of powerfull do you need a break?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

Quote Originally Posted by sumbum801 View Post
    after a cycle of powerfull do you need a break?
    You can go for 3 months on, 1 month off.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.69%

just wondering what the bulk powerfull on nutra is primarly responsible for. I know puredopa is primarily responsible for the GHRH and GH boosting effects of PowerFULL. but what is it responsible for in laymans terms.. ex. strength, sleep... etc
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

Great thread

I know you said if you take carbohydrates during your workout not to take powerfull pre workout. I am currently using sizeon so I wont be able to take powerfull pre workout. How long after taking a dose of powerfull should you avoid carbohydrates?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Great thread

I know you said if you take carbohydrates during your workout not to take powerfull pre workout. I am currently using sizeon so I wont be able to take powerfull pre workout. How long after taking a dose of powerfull should you avoid carbohydrates?
    You can still take it, however you are only utilising the PureSap component (strength), blunting the PureDopa component (GH).

The standard time period recommended post CHO is 1 hour.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You can still take it, however you are only utilising the PureSap component (strength), blunting the PureDopa component (GH).

The standard time period recommended post CHO is 1 hour.
    So no carbs 1 hr before and no carbs 1 hr after?
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

So no carbs 1 hr before and no carbs 1 hr after?
    I believe so - check out the start of this thread for guidance
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

Will I miss out on a lot of the benefits if I dont take it pre workout? When would be best to take it on workout days if not pre workout?
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Will I miss out on a lot of the benefits if I dont take it pre workout? When would be best to take it on workout days if not pre workout?
    that depends on your nutrition and programme - read your emails
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

dont have access to those emails until i am back at work on monday mate
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.69%

it's either or. so if you take it before a meal wait atleast an hour to eat. then if you eat wait atleast an hour to take powerfull. i liked taking it pre workout, but it is recommended that you take some sort of stim to counteract the puredopa effects of sleepiness
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Quote Originally Posted by sumbum801 View Post
    it's either or. so if you take it before a meal wait atleast an hour to eat. then if you eat wait atleast an hour to take powerfull. i liked taking it pre workout, but it is recommended that you take some sort of stim to counteract the puredopa effects of sleepiness
    Very good.

I have a few clients that only take PowerFULL before bed. However, you will not see the awesome mind/muscle connection during training. The GH boost will also significantly help your strength during your training.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

so if i take it 1hr after my pre workout meal and have sizeon during my workout that shouldnt be a problem then?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

so if i take it 1hr after my pre workout meal and have sizeon during my workout that shouldnt be a problem then?
    SizeON contains a high amount of carbohydrate. The carbohydrate will blunt the GH release from PowerFULL when you want it (during workout).

I would opt for one or the other.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

SizeON contains a high amount of carbohydrate. The carbohydrate will blunt the GH release from PowerFULL when you want it (during workout).

I would opt for one or the other.
    Thanks mate, I might drop the sizeon for a bit then.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34%

Hi all, thanks for the detailed info, it's really helpful.

I have one question though - I am trying hard to bulk-up, at the moment I am having a weightgainer protein shake right before bed, should I just move the shake to an hour before bed so the carbs clear before I take the Powerful before sleep?
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface View Post
    Hi all, thanks for the detailed info, it's really helpful.

I have one question though - I am trying hard to bulk-up, at the moment I am having a weightgainer protein shake right before bed, should I just move the shake to an hour before bed so the carbs clear before I take the Powerful before sleep?
    correct - at least an hour
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Hi im new in this post, but im currently taking powerfull with anabolic pump (great products), I just wanted to know if i could stack leukic hardcore with em, I have some laying around. I also wanted to know if the melatonin in the leukic hardcore would increase the growth hormone output above just running powerfull alone, since I would have to take both Pre-workout. Also before i started the stack i was on vyotech 17-hd, but im not sure if (powerfull / anabolic pump) would cause any interaction with 17-hd.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

I am now taking powerfull. Do you think I should stop taking ZMA before bed as well while on powerfull?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Quote Originally Posted by tek9taz View Post
    Hi im new in this post, but im currently taking powerfull with anabolic pump (great products), I just wanted to know if i could stack leukic hardcore with em, I have some laying around. I also wanted to know if the melatonin in the leukic hardcore would increase the growth hormone output above just running powerfull alone, since I would have to take both Pre-workout. Also before i started the stack i was on vyotech 17-hd, but im not sure if (powerfull / anabolic pump) would cause any interaction with 17-hd.
    As far as i know, Anabolic-Pump and PowerFULL would not have any interactions with the product you listed, however, i have zero experience with either Leukic or 17-HD.

I have always heard that the small positives of dosing melatonin pre-workout are not near the negatives you may face.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

I am now taking powerfull. Do you think I should stop taking ZMA before bed as well while on powerfull?
    The two products will stack just fine as far as i am aware of. They work via completely different MoA.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just picked up some pfull from the vitaminshoppe, opened up the bottle and looked at a couple of caps and they looked like they were broken. I dumped all the caps on the table and they all had brown crusty residue around all the caps. I squeezed a cap or two and they felt like there only partially full and very dry.....WTF gives?

Posted from an iPhone
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Just picked up some pfull from the vitaminshoppe, opened up the bottle and looked at a couple of caps and they looked like they were broken. I dumped all the caps on the table and they all had brown crusty residue around all the caps. I squeezed a cap or two and they felt like there only partially full and very dry.....WTF gives?

Posted from an iPhone
    Take it back and get a new bottle or a refund. Next time order from NP
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Posted from an iPhone

This occasionally happens with all products. Take it back to your Vitamin Shoppe and they will exchange it for another bottle.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.66%

Just went back and took care of it, opening up the bottle.......all clear, thanks for the help.

Posted from an iPhone
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Just went back and took care of it, opening up the bottle.......all clear, thanks for the help.

Posted from an iPhone
    Thats what we are here for bud...
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.27%

Nice, I can't wait to try this. I've seen so many good reviews on PowerFULL. I do have one question though.

I drink Karbolyn mixed with gatorade throughout my workout. When should I dose PowerFULL? I usually have a shake right when I wake up and one right after I workout.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by w00kie View Post
    Nice, I can't wait to try this. I've seen so many good reviews on PowerFULL. I do have one question though.

I drink Karbolyn mixed with gatorade throughout my workout. When should I dose PowerFULL? I usually have a shake right when I wake up and one right after I workout.
    When using a intra-workout carbohydrate mix with PowerFULL, you will not gain the benefits of natural GH increase as carbohydrate intake will blunt GH secretion. Please realize that although PowerFULL is primarily looked at as a GH booster, there are many more effects. You will see, among other things, a powerful 'mind-muscle-connection' while training along with test/libido boosting and alpha-male/aggression, quality-of-life effects.

Do not forget to dose pre-bed as well.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just got this, but it's nearly impossible to dose it the way it is recommended. How else can I dose it?

I train at night, so I would be taking it pre work out, then eating and then staying up late so I can have an empty stomach to dose again. This is not optimal for me as I have to wake up very early to go to school. Are there other options?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.23%

Hello,

I want to stack Havoc with powerFULL, could you tell me if it s good or not?

I m taking havoc 20mg maximum 40mg during cycle.

regards,
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.35%

had my first does of powerfull today and i felt powerfull!!!!!! focused too
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.23%

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    had my first does of powerfull today and i felt powerfull!!!!!! focused too

joke ! haha nice to hear that!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I just got this, but it's nearly impossible to dose it the way it is recommended. How else can I dose it?

I train at night, so I would be taking it pre work out, then eating and then staying up late so I can have an empty stomach to dose again. This is not optimal for me as I have to wake up very early to go to school. Are there other options?
    Take 2 caps 30 minutes before breakfast, 1 cap before workout, and 2 caps before bed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:04 AM
  2. Any great experiencie with PowerFULL? of USPLABS
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 04:28 PM
  3. USPLabs PowerFULL: On Cycle or PCT?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:58 PM