TruNutrition Columbus Day Sale NOW

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

• 12% off ALL PRODUCTS
  • FREE Wheyology & ISO-ology Samples Included with Every Order
We're making room in our warehouse for our new products, Wheyology and ISO-ology. These proteins are 100% whey with added Leucine for a total of 4-5g Leucine PER SCOOP (up to 2x the amount of Leucine in one scoop of any existing whey on the market). Leucine is considered the Anabolic Trigger because of its role in signaling muscle protein synthesis. Leucine is also extremely nasty tasting, which makes it especially difficult to formulate around this amino acid with traditional flavors. We're especially proud of these new products and beta-testers have told us that these flavors are our best yet.

Each order will include FREE samples of Wheyology and/or ISO-ology for you to try before they hit the market in about 2 weeks.

What Does 12% Off Get You?
Let us do the math for you:

Almost 6 1/2 bucks off Trutein 5lbs -> $46.19
Almost 5 1/2 bucks off Whey Isolate 6lbs and Casein 6lbs -> $40.44
Almost 4 1/4 bucks off our regular Whey Blend 6lbs -> $30.76
Over 3 1/2 bucks off Glutamine, Beta Alanine, and some of our other products

Use Coupon Code COL12

Please visit our website at TruNutrition Sciences - Home to check us out!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Greg I'm sorry but what was your thread about, I was looking at the two hot chicks trapped in your banner going at it. :cool2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

• 12% off ALL PRODUCTS
  • FREE Wheyology & ISO-ology Samples Included with Every Order
We're making room in our warehouse for our new products, Wheyology and ISO-ology. These proteins are 100% whey with added Leucine for a total of 4-5g Leucine PER SCOOP (up to 2x the amount of Leucine in one scoop of any existing whey on the market). Leucine is considered the Anabolic Trigger because of its role in signaling muscle protein synthesis. Leucine is also extremely nasty tasting, which makes it especially difficult to formulate around this amino acid with traditional flavors. We're especially proud of these new products and beta-testers have told us that these flavors are our best yet.

Each order will include FREE samples of Wheyology and/or ISO-ology for you to try before they hit the market in about 2 weeks.

What Does 12% Off Get You?
Let us do the math for you:

Almost 6 1/2 bucks off Trutein 5lbs -> $46.19
Almost 5 1/2 bucks off Whey Isolate 6lbs and Casein 6lbs -> $40.44
Almost 4 1/4 bucks off our regular Whey Blend 6lbs -> $30.76
Over 3 1/2 bucks off Glutamine, Beta Alanine, and some of our other products

Use Coupon Code COL12

Please visit our website at TruNutrition Sciences - Home to check us out!
That's what I call brilliant advertising, Greg! :D

Good deal here. Your protein powders are absolutely fantastic.

-John

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
next order wins a date with the one in the stranglehold

j/k

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
damm i missed it, i want to get some soooo badly holy moly it tasted good! would kill to try other flavors!

or trade somebody or so on haha

LOU :)