Creatine?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey i noticed your creatine option is unavailable. Does this mean you are currently out of stock or will you stop selling creatine?

And by the way the chocolate isolate is the best chocolate isolate ive ever tried! It's addictive good.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
What's creatine for and why is there isolate chocolate. What does that mean?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hope so
Well if he isnt Ill gladly explain the benefits and function of creatine. I mean we were not born knowing what creatine does right?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Well if he isnt Ill gladly explain the benefits and function of creatine. I mean we were not born knowing what creatine does right?
true.

I just hope after 349 posts he has an idea of what creatine is for and what 'isolate chocolate' is.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, sorry for the delay in responding.

We're actually discontinuing the creatine and taking it off the website completely. Our new website will be up in a couple weeks and there won't be creatine on it. Creatine just wasn't a big seller for us ever, I think mainly because it can be found everywhere for very reasonable prices. Flavored proteins have also always been our focus.

We'll be making an announcement soon about the 2 new proteins that should be available very shortly.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Hey, sorry for the delay in responding.

We're actually discontinuing the creatine and taking it off the website completely. Our new website will be up in a couple weeks and there won't be creatine on it. Creatine just wasn't a big seller for us ever, I think mainly because it can be found everywhere for very reasonable prices. Flavored proteins have also always been our focus.

We'll be making an announcement soon about the 2 new proteins that should be available very shortly.
sounds good

just finished my last two scoops of Trutein :sad:

ChrisSurf

Awards
And by the way the chocolate isolate is the best chocolate isolate ive ever tried! It's addictive good.
Hands down, without a doubt the best... I've tried so many chocolate's, none are remotely close to as good tasting as theirs. And way less sodium then a ton of others.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i could live off choc. pb cup. I actually brushed my teeth with it one morning.