- 10-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Hey i noticed your creatine option is unavailable. Does this mean you are currently out of stock or will you stop selling creatine?
And by the way the chocolate isolate is the best chocolate isolate ive ever tried! It's addictive good.DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
- 10-05-2010, 12:16 AM
10-05-2010, 01:32 AM
10-05-2010, 01:47 AM
10-05-2010, 02:12 AM
DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
10-05-2010, 11:24 AM
10-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Hey, sorry for the delay in responding.
We're actually discontinuing the creatine and taking it off the website completely. Our new website will be up in a couple weeks and there won't be creatine on it. Creatine just wasn't a big seller for us ever, I think mainly because it can be found everywhere for very reasonable prices. Flavored proteins have also always been our focus.
We'll be making an announcement soon about the 2 new proteins that should be available very shortly.
10-06-2010, 02:10 PM
10-06-2010, 02:32 PM
10-06-2010, 03:51 PM
10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
10-06-2010, 11:30 PM
10-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By insomniacl in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM