TRUTEIN - 20% OFF MEMORIAL WKND SALE!

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

MEMORIAL DAY SALE - 20% OFF - Ends Monday 12PM

5lbs ONLY $39.99
(+ 6.95 flat rate shipping on entire order)

Only on TruNutrition Sciences Online Store

Look for our Company forum on Anabolicminds.com​

Trutein is an ultra-premium protein powder formulated to be the best-tasting and most innovative protein available:

• Great Flavors
  • Triple Protein Blend of Whey, Micellar Casein and Egg White for Total-Body Peptide Saturation
  • Nothing Hidden in a “Proprietary Blend”
  • Nonthermally-Processed Nanofiltered Isolates are the Dominant Protein Forms
  • Omega-3s & Nucleotides to Assist in Recovery

Taste: Keeps You Coming Back For More

One of the most important aspects of any protein is its taste. Most of us make a protein shake at least 2-3 times per day & 365 days per year, so it better be tasty. We’re confident that Trutein is something you’ll look forward to drinking and something that you’ll enjoy with each sip. In fact, we’ve been told that many customers consider Trutein to be the reward at the end of their grueling workouts. Here’s what makes Trutein so flavorful:​

• Our Milk Chocolate uses a blend of three cocoa powders – one from France, another from Germany and third from here in the US.
  • Our other flavors use a combination of real freeze-dried strawberries, real dehydrated bananas, real ground peanuts, and real vanilla beans.
  • Trutein mixes easily into a either water or milk to yield a beverage with a nice, smooth consistency and without any clumps.

Total-Body Peptide Saturation with Three Protein Forms

Trutein contains three different forms of protein: whey, micellar casein and egg white. The benefits of supplementing with this triple combination are their very different rates of absorption, lasting between 30 minutes to over 7 hours. Taken together, this means that Trutein promotes stabilized total-body amino acid saturation to continually fuel new muscle synthesis.

Nothing Hidden in a “Proprietary Blend”

While other protein powders on the market contain whey, casein & egg white, Trutein is unique because we do not hide the protein proportions within a proprietary blend. There’s a good reason that proprietary blends are so common: whey is about half the cost of the other proteins. So you can be sure that when you purchase a proprietary blend, you’re receiving 99% of the cheapest ingredients and 1% of the expensive ingredients. This in fact defeats the whole purpose of using a triple protein combination that utilizes both micellar casein and egg white for their time-release properties.

At TruNutrition Sciences, on the other hand, we understand that you – the consumer – are the most important part of our business and we believe that you deserve to know exactly what you’re buying. That’s why we fully disclose Trutein’s protein proportions and why we refuse to hide anything in a proprietary blend.​

Purity: Highest Quality

Trutein predominantly uses the “isolate” forms of whey and micellar casein (from milk protein isolate) as opposed to the “concentrate” forms, which are less pure with more fat, lactose and cholesterol. Our proteins are also processed using a nonthermal, cross-flow nanofiltration system to give the cleanest possible product while retaining the naturally-occurring bioactive peptides, including alpha-lactalbumin and glycomacropeptides.

Extras to Aid Recovery

Trutein also contains 75mg of Omega-3s (from flax and chia) and 20mg of Nucleotides to assist in post-workout recovery. Omega-3 EFAs promote lower inflammation (and hence, less soreness) and Nucleotides have been studied for their cortisol-lowering effects.​

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the breakdown of each protein source? The pie chart looks about 40/40/20, but I just wanted to double-check.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you are correct. It is 40% whey, 40% micellar casein and 20% Egg White. Along with 75mg Omega-3s.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Was gonna order but I'm in ireland it says shipping is only $7, Just want to check in, don't wanna screw you guys :)

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry Synergy, but the shipping only applies to the US :)

I will check into international shipping this weekend, but I'm betting it will be the same price as the product!

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We rotate specials/sales pretty frequently :)

Mac45

Awards
I bought 'TruNutrition Sciences' 'Trutein when it came out here
on slae for $39.99. This product is awesome:fing02:.

It's so great I don't have to add plain oats to it for more meal, and
I only use the 1 scoop at a time. I love it in 2% milk.

AZMIDLYF- you said with the 'Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup',
"Mixability is excellent with little chocolate bits floating in it. The first
impression was awesome but then it developed an after taste that I
did not like. You get the PB cup flavor at first but then it fades and picks
up a chemical taste. Using milk instead of water might smooth this
over."

Use the 2% milk with it. It fantastic and I have never had any after taste.
I little bits that are left after mixing (which mixes really good),I like because there like little bursts of flavor.

I also LOVE that there is NO GAS :usa: any time afterwards.:smlove2:

I started using lately 'Cytosport' 'Monster Mass' protein, and the GAS
from it was aweful. I only took 1 scoop with plain oats 3 times a day
and the GAS would drive me out of the room or house. :bigeyes:

With 'TruNutrition Sciences' 'Trutein mix I get it all in one and I have
never had to leave the room or RUN out side. Glade It's summer time.

As long as the price stays low I will always be buying 'TRUTEIN'. At
67 servings with 1 scoop, I can take two and have it last a month. This
means I still have money for the other supplements I need each month.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks mac for your awesome review. I'm glad that we're helping you to keep your house fresh and odor-free from any unexpected gas attacks :)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
When is it going to be on sale again? I'm in love with chocolate covered banana and vanilla flavors.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
When is it going to be on sale again? I'm in love with chocolate covered banana and vanilla flavors.
That CCB was like candy. Maybe a labor day sale?

Rozman

Awards
I second a Labor Day sale. I need to order some Vanilla Whey and Beta Alanine. Also, even though I have about 2-lbs left each of CCB and CPB Trutein, I would be tempted to order more (either Choc. Covered Starwberry or Vanilla)...it's just that good! If you have both the CCB and CPB and want to taste pure deliciousness...mix them half anf half in almond milk or skim milk. Totally awesome!! Greg maybe a new flavor Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'd like the next new flavor of Trutein to be Banana.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
I rarely see any new posts from TruNutrition people on this board. Please don't become another ALL THE WHEY brand. Your products are solid, but updates are a must. I've told everyone i know that uses protein shakes about Trutein and your whey isolate. Please keep going. I need a good protein for a good price. I hate to change brands.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'm always reading the board, but don't always post :)

We do have a sale on Labor day, but I don't want to reveal what! Actually, our prices will be increasing slightly after Labor Day so this is a good opportunity.

I'm also always available via PM: I usually respond to them several times throughout the day.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Solid! That's what I want to hear. TruNutrition's protein is the sh*t! I've tried all the Trutein flavors and the chocolate whey isolate and they all taste great. I'm getting ready to order from TruNutrition again. Let's keep the getting the word out about a great and affordable protein.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I'm always reading the board, but don't always post :)

We do have a sale on Labor day, but I don't want to reveal what! Actually, our prices will be increasing slightly after Labor Day so this is a good opportunity.

I'm also always available via PM: I usually respond to them several times throughout the day.
bump for the sale!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I just ran out of trutein and only have the casein left. Sale?