tropical MWS FLAVOR?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Just got my order of several 2lb bags with various flavors of mws been enjoying most of them. Then I opened up the tropical flavored one and it tasted like ...well pure starchyness no taste of any flavour and really no smell to it like the other ones. It definetly doesn't taste like any tropical fruity goodness. Could I have gotten plain mws by accident cause i think thats what it is. Who would i talk to?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on SG2D, thanks for the post and sorry to hear that there may have been a mixup, without an order number it will be difficult to determine whether there was no flavoring added or whether you had ordered several of the Premium flavors, which are much stronger and better tasting, and that the Tropical paled in comparison, or if the material was mistakingly unflavored. I am more than happy to troubleshoot the order for you:

-Was the mix sweet at all?
-Did it taste like there was a subtle hint of flavoring, and that the intensity just wasnt high enough?
-What types of flavoring did you select for the other products?

This will better help me gauge the situation so that we can take appropriate action and get the order resolved as quickly as possible for you. Thanks again and get back to me at your convenience!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
email sent and the order came out of Canada