True Protein Newsletter

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Due to the ever increasing price in Milk/Dairy which parallels the price of Whey proteins, Trueprotein.com is constantly trying to take care of our customer's wishes and release alternatives to the dairy products that will bring costs down considerably. We think we hit another home-run with our *BRAND-NEW* Rice Protein Concentrate, and you will all be very pleased with the results. Not only that, we are going to give you the opportunity to try it for free below in this week's promotion! We have also recently been experiencing a growing demand in vegetarian and vegan protein supplements, both due to the uprising in vegetarian health, nutrition, and fitness. This is yet another animal-free protein powder that will please both frugal protein shoppers who are looking for a comparitive product to Whey Protein (especially amino acid wise) and our growing Vegan customer base. Rice Protein Concentrate non-GMO is now accessible both as a raw material and as a customizable option in our Custom Mix Generator; the product is hypo-allergenic, easily digestible, great tasting, and is a complete protein. The Rice Protein is just one of several complete protein powders we now offer for our vegetarian and vegan customers:

Rice Protein Concentrate non-GMO
As Low As: $5.12/Lb!!!

Gemma Pea Protein Isolate non-GMO
As Low As: $4.65/Lb!!!

Hemp Protein Powder
As Low As: $9.97/Lb!!!

Soy Protein Isolate non-GMO
As Low As: $5.41/Lb!!!

To kick this product off with a BANG, we are also including it in this week's promotion!

Promotion Code: RICE

Any order for over $50 (before shipping) placed after 12:00PM Friday, June 6th using discount code "RICE" will receive 1Lb of Rice Protein Concentrate non-GMO absolutely FREE!! This promotion is cumulative, so for each additional $50 spent (before shipping), we will add an additional 1lb to the order! Please be sure to include the flavoring you would like applied to the material in the comments box at the checkout page of your order, or the product will be sent out unflavored and unsweetened. This code will be active until 11:59PM Thursday, June 12th, and cannot be combined with any other discount codes for 5% off, NO EXCEPTIONS!!

We do not want to get too far ahead of ourselves, but another huge development here at True Protein is nearing completion and will likely be announced in next week's newsletter!

-Doug, Dante, Justin, Carl, and the entire TP Team!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Damn it I just bought 15lbs and could have tried this out :aargh:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
How fast does the rice protein digest? Is it comparable to whey? Or casein? I'm going to place an order now for my "usual" mix and will use the code to try the rice as well. It might be easier on my gut. Whey has been giving me issues as of late.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
digestion rate is similar to the Gemma and Soy proteins , from fast to medium