Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct it will have the same GI as Dextrose, same molecular weight as well they are very similar in nature but many people prefer to use the Rice Carb because they may have difficulties digesting corn products

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct it will have the same GI as Dextrose, same molecular weight as well they are very similar in nature but many people prefer to use the Rice Carb because they may have difficulties digesting corn products
Thanks I may give this a try post workout over WMS just to see. Thanks again!

Atlas

Awards
How does it have the same G.I. as dextrose....i was always under teh assumption that Dextrose is 100 on the GI and that Brown Rice was a relatively low glycemic carb?

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
its same like dextrose just different source of material that is made from , this one is from rice , others are from corn ,I think

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The verbage is a little strange, we have been assured by the manufacturer that the material acts as a low-glycemic carb but the GI for it is the same as dextrose and is high GI

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The verbage is a little strange, we have been assured by the manufacturer that the material acts as a low-glycemic carb but the GI for it is the same as dextrose and is high GI
Kind of like Hydrolized Rice Syrup? It was the main (and I think only) carb in Beverly Int. old Mass Maker

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 25
Recipes 9
Bulking 3
BIGGUNZ401 Nutrition / Health 6
MaDmaN Weight Loss 0