Hello,
I was wondering the PDCAA score for your gemma protein
Thanks

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on Ev, I dont happen to have that information on hand but if you could shoot in an email to [email protected] I can have my nutritionist look into it for you!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would be interested in this information also. If anyone gets an answer, could you post for potential Gemma protein purchasers?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I lost the original email but I'm almost positive it was .86. It came back a lot higher then I expected. However, this is also the number from the manufacturer of the protein and not a third party.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lost the original email but I'm almost positive it was .86. It came back a lot higher then I expected. However, this is also the number from the manufacturer of the protein and not a third party.
Thats not bad at all.
Id like to do some more research on this product, to see if i should spend some $$$ on it.
I know if JH likes the product, there is just cause for me to pick some up or rX it to clients...

Thanks for the info...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
GOOD NEWS FOLKS!!!

LG Sciences New and upcoming (not released yet) protein powder is in fact Gemma Protein isolate...
26 gr protein (per scoop)
0 Sugar
1 Carbohydrate
115 Calories per scoop
69 Scoops per container

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOOD NEWS FOLKS!!!

LG Sciences New and upcoming (not released yet) protein powder is in fact Gemma Protein isolate...
26 gr protein (per scoop)
0 Sugar
1 Carbohydrate
115 Calories per scoop
69 Scoops per container

Interesting... I have yet to ever by anything from LG... Id probably stick with True Protein...

Thanks for the heads up

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty sweet but probably not the appropriate forum to post in since this is the True Protein Forum

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wel im not a LG rep, and am not by ANY means advertising.....the title of the thread is Gemma Protein and although not by true protein I feel it pertains to the subject at hand......:thumbsup:

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What flavors go best with your gemma?

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
premium flavors , premium strawberry and cream , and premium banana bash , also premium dutch chocolate fudge is good

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The best reviews I have received from most customers are Premium Vanilla and Premium Chocolate, they both seem to be top sellers with that material!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got
premium french vanilla creme
Plain
Aminogen(protease)

My reviews it seems hard to digest on my stomach than the ion exchange. I only got one lb to test it out.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ion Ex is probably the highest quality protein powder we have available outside of the PeptoPro, so the Gemma will be a slight step down in terms of mixibility, taste, and digestion, but hopefully the effects prove to be worth the savings!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some more reviews

French vanilla
Sucrose
Yummm this stuff is good

Premiun chocolate
stevia
(not too bad,I made choco brownies with this stuff, they are nice. It takes a while to digest in my system)

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
premium flavors are already sweetened , so they didn't add any flavors you choose for sweetener , only if you write in comment box that you want more sweetener they will add , so in your case they didn't add any of sweeteners you choose

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
premium flavors are already sweetened , so they didn't add any flavors you choose for sweetener , only if you write in comment box that you want more sweetener they will add , so in your case they didn't add any of sweeteners you choose
I didn't choose these. I got them from Dante from an auction I won.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gamma Protein isolate powder(I don't think there's concentrate , i think all gamma is isolate) can anyone clarify?

this is a good mix

Strawberry-banana
sucralose(splenda)
plain

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I know. Do you work for True protein or know a lot abut this stuff?

I know it has about five grams a glutamic acid per scoop. Is this the same or does glutamic acid work the same as L-glutamine for recovery?

and do you know if Glutamine peptides are superior to l-glutamine for absorption? I heard Dante write it was a while back, something about better absorption.Just looking for tyyhe research .

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
I don't work for trueprotein

read about that , that glutamic peptides are superior , and that most of glutamine is used buy gastrointestinal system

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is one of my favorites so far with gamma

Gamma protein isolate powder
tropical blend
Sucralose(Splenda)