Question about an order

simpledude

Awards
I was going to place an order and was wondering is there any alternative shipping option to Canada aside for UPS?

I ask because UPS always tacks on extra duties and charges at customs

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
as I know for USA and Canada they use UPS for rest of world USPS

dainbramaged

Uh, I didn't think there were ANY extra charges once it left Trueprotein's doors. They do the customs work for you already. If you check their shipping policies to Canada, I think it states there are no extra fees. Could be wrong but don't think so?

Yes, I was right. Here's what it states:

"If you are a Canadian customer, we have special rates with UPS with no brokerage, tax or duty charges. REPEAT: there are NO brokerage, NO tax, NO duty charges, and NO surprises for Canadian orders. What you pay on the site is all you pay, you will never have an extra bill when receiving your package, like many other companies do. We have customs brokers in house to clear all packages before they hit the border, as well we take on all tax and duty charges, NOT you."

simpledude

Awards
Uh, I didn't think there were ANY extra charges once it left Trueprotein's doors. They do the customs work for you already. If you check their shipping policies to Canada, I think it states there are no extra fees. Could be wrong but don't think so?

Yes, I was right. Here's what it states:

"If you are a Canadian customer, we have special rates with UPS with no brokerage, tax or duty charges. REPEAT: there are NO brokerage, NO tax, NO duty charges, and NO surprises for Canadian orders. What you pay on the site is all you pay, you will never have an extra bill when receiving your package, like many other companies do. We have customs brokers in house to clear all packages before they hit the border, as well we take on all tax and duty charges, NOT you."
Okay thanks for the help

I just asked becuase usually when something is shipped across the border from UPS I get tagged with duties so I just wanted to be sure before I place a big order

btw is there a 10% coupon?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D and Markoni are correct, the price of shipping is the only cost you will incur shipping to Canada, we pay all of the brokerage and duty fees upfront!