Awards
  • Established
who on AM.com is a true protein rep?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its true, Im the rep, unfortunately (or fortunately) I have just been so ridiculously busy here the last few weeks bringing on a larger staff I havent been able to jump on the forums as much but I am back and better than ever so we should be seeing much more info being posted soon!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else having a problem with the TP forum at their site? For the last 3 days all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when I try to enter the forum. The rest is OK.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
exceeded the server space, we have our IT on it so the forums should be back up and running shortly

DamnDiesel

DamnDiesel

Awards
Cnizz - Does TP carry plastic tubs with scoop for a two pound sample isolate i want to try?

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
yes , just choose jug for package and you will get jug and scoop , 70cc scoop

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should hire a few more board reps. I'm sure there's plenty of people who would love to rep for TP.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You should hire a few more board reps. I'm sure there's plenty of people who would love to rep for TP.
Um, I believe the man has spoken.. sounds like a good idea... hint...hint

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre telling me lol, Ive been so busy I havent been able to get on as much as I should be, we are constantly giving our referral codes to anyone that is interested in promoting and awarding FREE protein for bringing in new customers, anyone thats interested feel free to email me at [email protected]!