Don't increase your whey costs...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Because I like the price it is now... lol.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I concur. Even if you have to sell it for a loss you'll make up for it in volume. :D

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and me and wanderlei will beat you up. And you wouldn't want that, now would ya? :numbered:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:lol:I'll see what I can do, the market seems to be leveling out finally so we havent seen any increases, but then again we havent seen any decreases either. Next time Doug and Dante review the pricing though I'll hand them a picture of this thread, your avi should be intimidating enough CE!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
No One messes with a curious cat....No One

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nother note: Whey Concentrate looks like it is dropping in the market, should be seeing some lowering prices soon!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
nother note: Whey Concentrate looks like it is dropping in the market, should be seeing some lowering prices soon!

NICE!

I need to make a purchase of a 50% micellar casein / 50% whey concentrate mix.

Hmmm, actually what do you guys recommend for a before bed drink? Do I need more micellar casein, or some egg protein? Thoughts?

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
milk protein isolate , it costs 7$ lb , it has 20% whey protein 80% casein , you can use it for PWO , MRP, before bed meal

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
MPI is 20% whey protein isolate 80% micellar casein

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most people are ordering the MPI or CMDI for nighttime, or just using the Team Skip mix, I would recommend either of those options, otherwise the 50/50 you mentioned should work fine as well but will digest a little more quickly