peptopro dosing

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in this product. What kind of dosing are poeple using for peptopro? Currently i don't supplement protein but follow the megdosing amino acid's protocol below.

20g BCAA's upon waking
20g EAA's preworkout
20g BCAA's post workout
20g BCAA's pre bedtime

If i were to implement Peptopro in my regimin what would you suggest? I'm thining simply swap out the post workout BCAA's to the Pepto Pro. What other options?

Take in mind i do not supplement protein but take in 125-150g of protein a day in whole foods.

<--also 5'9" and 250lbs as pictured here.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
take pepto pro with BCAA after workout , PWO and 10min after take some protein powder

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
most users I have heard back from are substituting 30g of protein intake from either whole foods or protein powder PWO with 10g of PeptoPro due to its bioavailability and rate of absorbtion both upon waking and immediately PWO. Since you are currently using BCAAs instead of a Whey Isolate or Concentrate, I would recommend using ~15-20g in place of the BCAAs

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thank you. that is exactly what i was looking for.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no problem, there is much more additional information on the product at www.peptopro.com, and many users have been logging their dosing and usage at the True Protein Forums!