Question about true protein?

cantstop19

Awards
i went to the site and was browsing through the custom protein does anybody know which custom is the best and gives results

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on Cant, that is a very difficult question to answer without knowing detailed information about your current diet, your workout routines, your goals, etc, but we are more than happy to make recommendations based on any of this information you can provide us with, thanks!

cantstop19

Awards
well when get back from the holidays im going to play division 1 football and will start a rough lifting program and my goal is to add about 10 pounds to my frame and i was wondering which out all those proteins would be the best fit for me

thnx cnizz for the reply

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For a very basic weightgainer paired with a solid workout routine and diet, I would recommend either just using a simple Whey Protein Concentrate, or using our weightgainer mix called Myo Milk Formula which is a combination of wheys, casein, carbs, and healthy fats which will help you build mass:

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

Also, you might consider looking into using Creatine as well. I always recommend consulting a nutritionist or physician in advance to ensure that any weight gain is done progressively and as healthy as possible

cantstop19

Awards
For a very basic weightgainer paired with a solid workout routine and diet, I would recommend either just using a simple Whey Protein Concentrate, or using our weightgainer mix called Myo Milk Formula which is a combination of wheys, casein, carbs, and healthy fats which will help you build mass:

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

Also, you might consider looking into using Creatine as well. I always recommend consulting a nutritionist or physician in advance to ensure that any weight gain is done progressively and as healthy as possible

thanx cnizz for the reply

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not a problem, always feel free to shoot us a PM here or contact us directly at admin@trueprotein, and dont forget we have a once in a lifetime deal running right now for 10% off on top of the 5% we offer for bulk orders, just use code SAVEME10!