Awsome Deals on trueprotein.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake100

Awards
Here is a thread where i'll put some of the TP's most valuable and "big bang for your buck" products. My intention is to promote the company who helped me a lot. I went from "fat ass" to "bad ass" in no time using their supps and this is how i payback! And if it helps me to get some free stuff-great. If not, it still stands.

So here we go...

1.WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE

https://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6740

You get it for the price of 5.89$ per pound

+if you buy 16lbs or more you get a 5% discount

It has 82% of protein, which equals ON 100% whey, but is a lot cheaper.(and yes, all around the net you’ll find uninformed individuals claim that ON is a best buy…)
Well…let’s prove it!

Quick comparison(between TP and prices of top selling equal products)

1.ON 100% whey gold standard: 80$ for 10lbs ~ 8$ per pound(35% more!!!)

2.Higher Power 100% whey protein: 34$ for 5lbs~6,8$ per pound(15% more! But it’s 78% protein)

3.Cytosport complete whey protein: 69,99 for 10lbs~6,99$ per pound( 18%more! And it’s 82% protein)

But, if you apply methods outlined to save on your order!(Order 16lbs and enter the discount code (or other) when checking out, youll get 16lbs of Whey at the price you’d get 10lbs of ON whey. Well that’s something, ain’t it!?)

-and don’t argument me with “ON is not pure concentrate..It has hydrolysate in it!” Hydrolysate my ass. so you can be fooled by marketing hype, but be aware that it’s scam. Wherever you see “proprietary protein blend” on the label without actual percentages of each content, chances are you’re being robbed because FDA doesn’t check those things.

2.FISH OIL

https://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=24&pid=6821

Absolutely cheapest fish oil supplement on the market. The price of the stuff is unbelievable! It costs only 25,99$ for a 1000 softgels.

+if you buy 5 containers or more you get a 5% discount

Quick comparison(between TP and prices of top selling equal products* ):

1.ON fish oil = 4$ for 100 softgels = 40$ for 1000softgels

2.Health from the sea PFO=10,99$ for 90 softgels = 122$ for 1000softgels

3.Olympian labs fish oils= 16,49$ for 240 softgels = 68.7$ for 1000softgels

4.Natrol fish oil(who uses the same supplier) = 5,95$ for 60 softgels= 99$ for 1000 softgels.

TRUE PROTEIN FISH OIL-1000softgels = 25,99$

*Each softgel of outlined products contains the same amount of EPA and DHA.

From supplier:

from ONC(ocean nutrition Canada):

MEG-3® is a naturally sourced, safe, and pure product. Impurities from fish oils (contaminants such as PCBs and mercury) are removed before the fish oil is concentrated. MEG-3® is the safest source of Omega-3 available, so you know you can Trust The Source®.

ONC's and other european oils are known as the best, way above any chinese or peruvian oil which are lower in quality.

3.WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE

https://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=633

From my experience, people usually favor Cold Filtration whey. It’s the cheapest process and the process that prevents denaturing processes enabling better bio availability.

At TP you can get it for 9,39$ per pound

Nature’s best zero carb isopure: 75$ for 7,5lbs~ 10$ per pound(about 5% more. But, ant that’s a big but, you get only 77% protein and with TP you get a whooping 93,5% of actual protein content)

IDS multi pro whey isolate: 36$ for 5lbs~ 7,2$ per pound. So now you think…”hey that’s cheaper than TP” , but when you look at the label you’ll see that this whey is only 75% protein.) So when you do the math, you actually get the lower price with TP, especially when you use promotion discounts!(code and 16lbs or more order)

VPX zero carb protein: 60$ for 4,4lbs ~13,6$ per pound. And that also is lower in protein than actual TP isolate! It’s 82% and TP is 93,5%!

NOW whey isolate: 43$ for 5lbs ~ 8,6$ per pound. Protein content is 81% and TP is 93,5%.

I rest my case. There is no cheaper protein on the market than TrueProtein.

+if you use discount techniques(Discount code(s)) i.e. and buying a bulk which is 16lbs or more) it’s the cheapest way in supplementing year round.

4.BCAAs​

You get it for amazing price of 19.99 per pound

ON BCAA capsulated: 400caps for 22$ which equals 25$ per pound

ON BCAA powder: 336g for 23,39$ which equals 31,6$ per pound

Higher Power BCAA: 200caps=10$ wich equals 45$ per pound

Additional conveniences are:

1.You get to choose between a lot of different flavors. I.E. you could order 16lbs of Whey concentrate with 8jugs of 2lb each containing a different flavor.

2.You get to choose not to add dangerous sweeteners such as aspartame

3.You can make your custom formulations! This one bought me personally. You can make a mix of say

60% micellar casein
20% whey protein isolate
20% whole egg protein(or egg white protein
)

Or make a Post Workout specific formula containing let’s say

40%Hydrolysed whey
30%hydrolysed casein
20%bcaa
10%L-leucine (yes, you can add any amino in offer separately to your formula
)

Theese are the reasons i recommend TrueProtein to all of my athletes and friends. You guys are the best!

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.