PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Recently I ordered the following:

BodyFX - Lemonade
WPI CF - Vanilla + Splenda, no additives
MC - Vanilla + Splenda, no additives
BCAAs

I want to say first off that service was amazing. Order was submitted and sent out the same day and it took under 5 days for the package to get from Cali to NJ with normal shipping.

The WPI cold-filtration is good stuff. It is mush lighter tasting than most protiens, so I suggest not using too much water. But it tastes phenominal and mixes superbly. (10/10)

The Micellar Casien is also a great buy. It was suggested that I buy the Premium flavor instead of the normal because of the bitterness of the protien, but I did not notice it. Again, that taste was great it mixes very well. (9/10)

The BCAAs are exactly what you expect. Just bulk powder. It seems to mix better than NP's for some reason. (10/10)

BodyFX lemonade has got to be one of the worst tasting things I have ever put myself through. I am mixing 2 parts Xtend, 1 part BodyFX to use it up. The Xtend's taste is strong enough to cover it up. The breakdown of what's in BodyFX is too good to get rid of it though and it is bareable to drink, just not something I would want to do on a daily basis. (2/10)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest reviews Pump, the Cell Swell is definitely one of the harder products to take down, mainly due to the leucine and CEE content, so I generally recommend mixing in a small amount of water and taking it like a shot of alcohol. After taking it for a period of time though you become accustomed to the taste and it actually grows on you, but if nothing else I recommend adding Crystal Light or Xtend as you mentioned to mask the taste

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice reviews. Definitely checking out TP's stuff once I throw down all the WPI I already have.