Props to TP!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I placed my first order not long ago and once shipped it only took 5 business days to get here in Ontario Canada! Looks like i've found my new protein source :). Oh and the Mango whey isolate is gooooooood :). I mixed it with some mango waxy maize that i ordered, mmmmm it was good, lol.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre kidding 5 days is even faster than usual, glad to hear it CHAPS! Thanks for the review too, not too many people posting on the Mango flavor so I will have to pass along the good word to anyone that asks, have a great weekend!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Youre kidding 5 days is even faster than usual, glad to hear it CHAPS! Thanks for the review too, not too many people posting on the Mango flavor so I will have to pass along the good word to anyone that asks, have a great weekend!
I did 3 scoops with 2 scoops waxy maize post-workout both mango flavoured and sweetened with splenda, it tasted really good mixed well.

I also got the premium flavour sample pack, i just tried the fruit punch, i found it ok but not my taste, i've still got like 12 others to try :). Next order is some dairy milk isolate

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Wow! It took my order a whole 8days to get to Ontario!

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
in my last order I waited 5 days , I'm from Eastern Europe

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
wonder who they had to f4ck to get carriers to deliver that fast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250