MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: True Protein is moving locations!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 2, 2007

True Protein has outgrown their facility once again, and will be relocating to a new building effective October 15, 2007. We do not anticipate any delays in production, but please bear with us as we make the transition as it may take us some time to catch up on e-mail and phone inquiries. For those of you that submit payment through check or money order, and for any future returns, please note our new mailing address:

True Protein Receiving
3919 Oceanic Dr Ste 703
Oceanside, CA 92056

We will only be moving down two suites, but it is imperative that the suite number is noted on all future correspondances to ensure that your orders and returns are handled as soon as possible. Thanks for your continued loyalty, we look forward to serving you from our brand new, state of the art facility!

-Doug, Dante, Carl, and the entire staff here at True Protein

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well damn, I thought you'd be movin here to West "By God" Virginia! Warehouse space is cheap, and I wouldn't have to pay for shipping! Hell I'd even take you to the gym! lol!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im sure half of the customers reading this were hoping the same thing :D

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i drive down to oceanside can i pick up an order so i dont have to pay shipping?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately we are unable to accept walk ins due to FDA regulations and liability under our insurance, but on the plus side with the increased cost of gas lately shipping to CA is about the same as it would cost to drive here