Mango any good?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any one tried TP's whey isolate in mango flavour? I bought like 20lbs of mango whey from Anabolic Innovations about a year ago and lovvvvvvvvvvvved it but they discontinued the flavour as it wasn't selling enough, so i wanted to see if anyone tried TP's mango.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
I didint try , I tried all premium flavors but never free flavors

tattoopierced1

i got it in the casienate protein, and it is so so. palatable, but i'm sticking to the BSL or premium flavors from now on. Its not bad, but its not really good either. Cant say anything good or bad about it other than its edible.

my favorite flavor so far is stawberry kiwi... that stuff is fantastic.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i got it in the casienate protein, and it is so so. palatable, but i'm sticking to the BSL or premium flavors from now on. Its not bad, but its not really good either. Cant say anything good or bad about it other than its edible.

I was thinking how the fruit flavors, especially the free ones, would mix with iced tea. Probably taste damn good.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

The strawberry kiwi , was that in whey isolate? The two companys that totally nailed teh fruit flavours for me anyway were anabolic innovations and 4everfit with their fruit blast whey isolate. I'm talking mixability, the taste wasn't too strong so i could mix 2-3 scoops at a time, without crap at the bottom. I think Syntrax's nectar was brutal 1 scoop is fine but 2-3 and it's gunky at the bottom and WAYYYYYYYYY too sweet.

tattoopierced1

The strawberry kiwi , was that in whey isolate? The two companys that totally nailed teh fruit flavours for me anyway were anabolic innovations and 4everfit with their fruit blast whey isolate. I'm talking mixability, the taste wasn't too strong so i could mix 2-3 scoops at a time, without crap at the bottom. I think Syntrax's nectar was brutal 1 scoop is fine but 2-3 and it's gunky at the bottom and WAYYYYYYYYY too sweet.
yes that was the isolate.

tattoopierced1

I was thinking how the fruit flavors, especially the free ones, would mix with iced tea. Probably taste damn good.
I could see how the mango would possibly taste pretty good in a light iced tea... you got me thinking now, I may have to try that sometime.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the mango is good if you like mango, but it will not be nearly as strong as the Premium or BSL flavors. i would recommend only ordering it with very clean tasting proteins (esp the Isolates) for the best results, or adding a note in the comments box of the order to add 2x the Mango flavoring

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
the mango is good if you like mango, but it will not be nearly as strong as the Premium or BSL flavors. i would recommend only ordering it with very clean tasting proteins (esp the Isolates) for the best results, or adding a note in the comments box of the order to add 2x the Mango flavoring
Well i don't want 1 scoop to taste strong i want 2-3 scoops to taste juuuuuust right if that makes any sense, because that's how much i'd be taking and it would be whey isolate and splenda for the sweetner.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
Well i don't want 1 scoop to taste strong i want 2-3 scoops to taste juuuuuust right if that makes any sense, because that's how much i'd be taking and it would be whey isolate and splenda for the sweetner.
then just order mango with splenda , adjust amount of water

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'm going to order 10lbs or so to start and some samples of the other flavours, if i really like anything i'll buy like 20lbs+

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
Ya i'm going to order 10lbs or so to start and some samples of the other flavours, if i really like anything i'll buy like 20lbs+
if you buy 16lb or more you will get amount discount

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can always feel free to write in the comments box that you would like the order split into a couple of different flavors free of charge as well to make ordering easier

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You can always feel free to write in the comments box that you would like the order split into a couple of different flavors free of charge as well to make ordering easier
Hmmmmmm i didn't realize this, that's awesome!

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
yep , I always do that , this way you will get amount discount ( ordering 16lb or more ) and get more flavors , I always order 16lb and then write flavors that I want in order comments , most of time I take 8x2lb all different premium flavors , and with discount code you will save 10%