August 24 Newsletter

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
August 24, 2007

Perhaps the largest announcements to date this week! As we announced last week, the new Gemma Protein Isolate has arrived and has BLOWN UP this week, easily becoming the top selling product we are currently offering!! We feel that Gemma will be one of the new answers to the current drought in the dairy market, and judging by the reaction we will continue to promote it and provide as much information on the product as possible. Gemma Protein Isolate is currently selling for as low as $4.65/lb!! Gemma Protein Isolate is extremely digestable (98% score) and has a very well balanced amino acid profile.

Our Essential Amino Acids are also going over extremely well, we are now offering the product by the 100g increment, by the pound, and in our custom mix generator.

Next on the list of new products, we also received a new shipment of Omega-3 Fish Oil Complex Capsules. These capsules are sold in 1000-cap bottles at the amazing low price of $25.99!! As far as we have seen, this is the lowest price for the product anywhere on the market.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120mg

...And finally, for those of you that are interested, here is this week's promotion! It shouldn't come to a surprise that we want to continue getting as much word out on the Gemma Protein as possible, so for every order of $100 or more (before shipping) placed after 4:00PM Friday, August 24 2007 and using promotional code "GEMMA," we will be offering 2 FREE POUNDS of the Gemma Protein Isolate! This promotion cannot be combined with any other 5% discount code and will expire Thursday, August 30 at 11:59PM. Be the first to try this amazing and economical new protein powder.

As always, thanks for your time and have a great weekend,

-Doug, Dante, Carl, and the True Protein Team

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How fast is Gemma digested? Would it be comparable to whey?

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
not as quickly absorbed as a whey, but definitely more bioavailable, i would say it is more the speed of egg white.

thanks,
doug

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
nice, thanks doug. sorry if i missed it, but what kind of flavors go best with this? I thought i remembered someone saying it was the fruity type flavors

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
nice, thanks doug. sorry if i missed it, but what kind of flavors go best with this? I thought i remembered someone saying it was the fruity type flavors
I think that all premiium flavors are good for this

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
it is pretty bland and mixes/tastes very close to what an whey isolate would mix, so all flavors seem to go well.

doug

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I just placed the order 20 mins ago, nevermind that i was 15 bucks short of the 100. I did use your coupon code, though.

Ill keep an eye out next time. :)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no worries sorry i was a few minutes too late, but thanks for the order and have a great holiday weekend!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You guys should whip up some small free samples just to show more people Gemma's potential.

Of course, I only state this out of purely altruistic motivations for the sake of the membership :D :twisted:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats actually a really good idea, I will see if D+D are interested in including say a 30g sample with every order in this weekends newsletter