Hemp Protien

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about this at all, but I was wondering, for those of us who have to take an occasional drug test, is there any chance of it causing a positve for THC?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about this at all, but I was wondering, for those of us who have to take an occasional drug test, is there any chance of it causing a positve for THC?
No. There is no THC in the seeds.

X

the russian

the russian

Awards
Hemp protein...

How do you get that, do you eat the stems?!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I didn't think it would have it in any kind of quantity, but wasn't sure if maybe it had just enough to pop ya on a UA. I'd much rather be safe than sorry.

the russian

the russian

Awards
Yea, I didn't think it would have it in any kind of quantity, but wasn't sure if maybe it had just enough to pop ya on a UA. I'd much rather be safe than sorry.
True that. It's not worth risking unless you're completely sure. Whether we like it or not, the we must adhere to the laws which are cast down upon us. Unfortunatly those laws sometimes turn the innocent into criminals.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they say the taste is somewhat nutty, anyone tried this form of protien?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive used it a few times, does have a distinct nutty taste to it and it is forest green. Mixes ok, i prefer the taste of the Hemp to a WPC

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
It made me gag big time!! I've necked some pretty fowl tasting things in my time, NAC being one of the nastier ones but there is something about hemp protein. I think its how alkali it tastes! Oh, it makes your **** turn green too!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive been using it with Premium Vanilla flavor without any trouble, are you taking it straight?

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
Ive been using it with Premium Vanilla flavor without any trouble, are you taking it straight?
Yeah I used it for about a month instead of whey! Felt very healthy, apart from when I was drinking the stuff!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
they say the taste is somewhat nutty, anyone tried this form of protien?
I've tried it but not TP's brand. It is straight hemp protein unflavoured and is terrible. It's extremely bitty due to the fiber and hard to choke it down.