muscle gain

pacak514

Awards
I am female looking for some help with muscle building diets I am 5'0 weuigh 97lbs want to get around 100-102, but solid and define. HOw much protein? How much carbs? How much Fat? I would love to see a sample plan for both training (cardio/weights) and food.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Some people pay a lot of money for what you want us to post for you!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Wow. Some people pay a lot of money for what you want us to post for you!
haha no kidding! Diet is debatable but, a ratio of 40/40/20(P/C/F) is the agreeable norm i think, some like fat to be around 15 tho'

I would help you out but im not to good at designing these type of things or i would be getting paid for it!

If you want to gain you would need to find you maintenance caloric intake and eat around 500 calories more than that.

Training, most people do a split routine. A common one is...

Mon- chest/tris
Tue- back
Wed- cardio/abs
Thur- legs
Fri- shoulders/bi's
Sat- rest
Sun-cardio

...ive been messing with split routines forever trying to find the right combo. Thing is you dont want to have a muscle be indirectly worked the day before you actually train that muscle group. I find it kinda hard personally to stick to a routine because i always feel to urge to do something else on that assigned day. Just play with it.

btw You can add cardio in ED or EOD as long as you keep the sessions short and after your lift weights.

Hope this helped. At least its free! lol.

pacak514

Awards
weight/muscle gain

I thank you very much for the info.
haha no kidding! Diet is debatable but, a ratio of 40/40/20(P/C/F) is the agreeable norm i think, some like fat to be around 15 tho'

I would help you out but im not to good at designing these type of things or i would be getting paid for it!

If you want to gain you would need to find you maintenance caloric intake and eat around 500 calories more than that.

Training, most people do a split routine. A common one is...

Mon- chest/tris
Tue- back
Wed- cardio/abs
Thur- legs
Fri- shoulders/bi's
Sat- rest
Sun-cardio

...ive been messing with split routines forever trying to find the right combo. Thing is you dont want to have a muscle be indirectly worked the day before you actually train that muscle group. I find it kinda hard personally to stick to a routine because i always feel to urge to do something else on that assigned day. Just play with it.

btw You can add cardio in ED or EOD as long as you keep the sessions short and after your lift weights.

Hope this helped. At least its free! lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
no problem. maybe others can help. how long have you been working out? age? etc?

pacak514

Awards
I am 30 years old been working out all of my life, however suffered from anorexia for 16yrs. Therefore, I lost a great deal of muscle mass and am having a very hard time regaining it. I am 5'0 and currently 97 lbs. I want to get to 100-102 in muscle .

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am 30 years old been working out all of my life, however suffered from anorexia for 16yrs. Therefore, I lost a great deal of muscle mass and am having a very hard time regaining it. I am 5'0 and currently 97 lbs. I want to get to 100-102 in muscle .
thanks for the info. Do you take any other supplements other than protien? how do you know you are not still anorexic and for how long have you been...."clean" ?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for helping Piston, Im affraid I cannot offer much training advise Pacak as I am not a CPT but hopefully some other members will be able to offer some advise