Looking to earn FREE protein?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy Monday guys and gals, the Nizz here once again with another awesome offer from everyone here at TP! As we are relatively new here on the forums, many of you may not have heard about our discount code program that is ongoing with the company. The program offers 8lbs or more of free protein per month AS WELL as a 5% discount off of you and your friends ENTIRE ORDER for helping to promote the company. Last month one of our guys earned 42LBS FREE!!! E-mail me directly at [email protected] if you are interested in more information, and we look forward to hearing back from many of you soon!

MOD EDIT: Members are NOT allowed to advertise in their sig.

tattoopierced1

email sent! sounds good, considering alot of ppl here at work order protein from where I tell them....

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure is, Dante is still in every day helping to run the show here, he and Doug passed much of the responsibility on to me as they venture into new companies so I am the current GM here

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, just curious because I've been gone for a long time and if someone told me before I left that TP was to be here as a sponsor, I wouldn't have believed it.

Glad to see you all here though. You've got great protein and great flavoring systems. (And I don't do flattery, so I mean it.)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good deal, just curious because I've been gone for a long time and if someone told me before I left that TP was to be here as a sponsor, I wouldn't have believed it.

Glad to see you all here though. You've got great protein and great flavoring systems. (And I don't do flattery, so I mean it.)
Dante has been greatly expanding our advertising recently as we have grown large enough to encompass hundreds of orders a day and get them out with the same efficiency, its been really exciting here!

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Already in on it. Discount code MBC888. Awesome promotion. Carl, would i be able to see how much more I have to go to reach the 300 mark?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I was unable to use my discount code in my signature. If I become a gold member then can I? MODS?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Already in on it. Discount code MBC888. Awesome promotion. Carl, would i be able to see how much more I have to go to reach the 300 mark?
Whats going on man, unfortunately Dante does not produce the totals until the end of the month, wish I had the info for you!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was unable to use my discount code in my signature. If I become a gold member then can I? MODS?
I believe you have to be a mod or sponsor (possibly a gold member, not sure) to post any url's in your sig line, I would read over the forum rules before trying to post it just to be sure that it isnt stepping on anyone's toes here, I know the mods have allowed me to because we are now a sponsor but it doesnt hurt to double check

MOD EDIT: Members are not allowed to advertise in their sig.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Whats going on man, unfortunately Dante does not produce the totals until the end of the month, wish I had the info for you!
right on. does he usually just post it over at intense muscle?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats correct, all winnings will be posted between the 11th and 12th on intensemuscle

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ust use JOB295 :)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sponsorship program is ongoing, anyone that may be interested can contact me at any time!