dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
How is TP's Watermelon WPI?
How does it compare to:
-Substance WPI Watermelon
-BSL's Whey Supremacy Watermelon
-GN's I-Pro's Watermelon

Also any discount codes or specials going on?

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
well our bsl watermelon flavor comes from bsl, so they are probably similar.

as for specials, we are hoping to send a big special by the end of this week.

thanks,
doug

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
well our bsl watermelon flavor comes from bsl, so they are probably similar.

thanks,
doug
Oh OK I was under the impression that only the premium flavors were from BSL...My mistake

Big special by the end of the week huh, maybe I should wait a few days on my order? :D

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
no premium flavors are our flavors...

we basically have 3 different flavors

our free flavors, our premium flavors and bsl flavors

thanks,
doug

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
no premium flavors are our flavors...

we basically have 3 different flavors

our free flavors, our premium flavors and bsl flavors

thanks,
doug
OK well that pretty much clears it up for me thanks alot.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clears up the flavouring thing for me too :) I'm waiting on their Trial Samples or a special to come out then I think I'm putting an order in. I like chocolate powders, I'm just trying to decide whether it's worth the extra $$ for the premium flavour or whether the free chocolate is good enough.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards

thanks,
doug
So it's the end of the week, will you be announcing those specials anytime soon :D

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
i dont know if this is relevent or not but i thought id give a few reviews of the flavors on there since you guys were talking about the premium vs BSL vs regular....

their strawberries and cream premium flavor is amazing... its my favorite by far. the premium orange creamsicle (or something like that) is also very good for protein shakes.

for my carb mix i use their premium orange juice indulgence and its awesome... i dont think i wouldnt get it for protein though, but its great for amino mixes, carb mixes, etc.

my current post workout shake is a mix of 60 grams carb mix with premium orange juice indulgence, and 30 grams ON 100% whey french vanilla cream.... that mix of flavors seriously makes it taste like an orange julius

as for other flavors, the lemonade didnt impress me and is hard to get down (in a WMS/dex/malo carb mix). premium french vanilla cream isnt anything special... just a vanilla to me.

i ordered a few bottles of just the flavoring systems... its around 5 bucks for 50 grams of flavoring and its a GREAT way to mix up old boring protein shake flavors

gotta love trueprotein

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post DSW, new Premium Lemonade, LemonLime, and Banana coming in a little over a week!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clears up the flavouring thing for me too :) I'm waiting on their Trial Samples or a special to come out then I think I'm putting an order in. I like chocolate powders, I'm just trying to decide whether it's worth the extra $$ for the premium flavour or whether the free chocolate is good enough.
Just finished most of the samples, waiting on the new flavors then they will be ready for purchase

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
So are you guys still planning on announcing a special?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we have been working on a newsletter generator but have hit some difficulty, once we get it figured out we plan on starting the special, sorry for the delay!

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
we have been working on a newsletter generator but have hit some difficulty, once we get it figured out we plan on starting the special, sorry for the delay!
alright cool, I planned on making an order this week but wanted to see what the special was first LOL

lionel

Awards
quick question

Carl, any estimation on when this will be out? Thanks and looking forward to placing an order soon.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The IT here is wrapping up the last details on our Trueprotein forum which is supposed to have a built in newsletter generator, so it should be really soon

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
The IT here is wrapping up the last details on our Trueprotein forum which is supposed to have a built in newsletter generator, so it should be really soon
can't wait :)

I plan on picking up a few pounds of BSL watermelon whey protein isolate cold filtration.

I also plan on picking up the following and was wondering if anyone had some flavor recommendations:
  • Waxy Maize Starch (any flavor that goes particularly well with it)
  • 1 Flavor Pack (I have some awful vanilla protein I'm going to try and cover up a little, any flavors you guys think would go well with it)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can try a premium orange FP and shoot for an orange/cream taste, or maybe a strawberry cream. For the waxy, I prefer fruit flavors over what i consider "milk flavors" (choc van straw). Its mixed well with root beer and grape for me as well. I would recommend the BSL Fruit Punch over anything else.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
can't wait :)

I plan on picking up a few pounds of BSL watermelon whey protein isolate cold filtration.

I also plan on picking up the following and was wondering if anyone had some flavor recommendations:
  • Waxy Maize Starch (any flavor that goes particularly well with it)
  • 1 Flavor Pack (I have some awful vanilla protein I'm going to try and cover up a little, any flavors you guys think would go well with it)
premium strawberries and cream flavor tastes amazing in my ON 100% whey french vanilla cream

and for my carb mix i use premium orange juice indulgence and it tastes great with ON 100% whey also.... i look forward to drinking my shakes now

side note: just ordered 15 more pounds of products from TP... you guys rock!

shipping was a bit steep this time tho, but i still love you guys

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
premium strawberries and cream flavor tastes amazing in my ON 100% whey french vanilla cream

and for my carb mix i use premium orange juice indulgence and it tastes great with ON 100% whey also.... i look forward to drinking my shakes now

side note: just ordered 15 more pounds of products from TP... you guys rock!

shipping was a bit steep this time tho, but i still love you guys
We appreciate you too man, shipping is being resolved as we speak, we have been in negotiations with UPS and Fed Ex to lower rates ASAP

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the help everyone, I decided to go with the following:
WPI Flavoring: BSL Watermelon
Flavor Pack: Premium Strawberries and Cream
WMS Flavoring: TP's Watermelon

We appreciate you too man, shipping is being resolved as we speak, we have been in negotiations with UPS and Fed Ex to lower rates ASAP
Did you guys get this resolved.

Thanks,
Dan

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its basically in our IT guys hands still at this point, but we will be debuting the True Protein Forums at the same time, they should be linked together so once they are running it will be a huge jump for the company

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
id be lying if i set a date, i only know as much as i hear from the computer guy at this point

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
its basically in our IT guys hands still at this point, but we will be debuting the True Protein Forums at the same time, they should be linked together so once they are running it will be a huge jump for the company
Oh well I'm just about out of protein so I'll just order tonight anyway

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the help everyone, I decided to go with the following:
WPI Flavoring: BSL Watermelon
Flavor Pack: Premium Strawberries and Cream
WMS Flavoring: TP's Watermelon

Quick question guys, do you think I should choose an additive (i.e. Splenda) to add to the WPI and WMS or is it sweet enough with there perspective flavors.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Dan,

I had the same exact question and I was informed that the flavors make it sweet enough unless you are looking to have it extra sweet.

I'm going to be trying the Myo-Milk, just waiting till I finish off some of my other stuff.

Hopefully I'll love the stuff cause it's a hell of a lot cheaper than Myoplex.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dan,

I had the same exact question and I was informed that the flavors make it sweet enough unless you are looking to have it extra sweet.

I'm going to be trying the Myo-Milk, just waiting till I finish off some of my other stuff.

Hopefully I'll love the stuff cause it's a hell of a lot cheaper than Myoplex.
Thanks I went without the sweeteners. I figure if I need it more sweet I can just add in some splenda I have around the house. However if I added a sweetener beforehand their would be no way of going back if I thought it was too sweet.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
This was my final order thanks for the advice to everyone who replied. The shipping was really high but the prices were solid other than that.

• True Protein's NEW Premium Flavor Packs + FREE PLASTIC CONTAINER
    Premium Strawberries 'N' Cream
  • Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration + BSL Watermelon Flavor System
    **Plain**
    Aminogen (Protease Enzyme)
    Plastic Jug w/ Free Scoop
  • Amylocel (Waxy Maize Starch) + Watermelon
    + **Plain**
    + **Plain**
    + Plastic Jug w/ Free Scoop

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys I ordered on the 28th and the money has already been withdrawn out of my account but nothing has shipped yet. Any ideas what's going on?

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys I ordered on the 28th and the money has already been withdrawn out of my account but nothing has shipped yet. Any ideas what's going on?
Still hasn't been sent out :(

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dan sorry for the delay the thread just showed as having a new message in my CP just now, let me check with mike and see what is going on

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just shot you another PM but we are good to go and we have expedited the shipping on your order, sorry for the oversight but thanks for bringing it to my attention so we could get that corrected ASAP!