Selling Flavors

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I wrote you guys an email a while back stating that I thought my recent order was a bit on the bland side. I had selected the BSL Orange Cream flavor, now I am not sure if the flavor is a bit weak overall or perhaps the flavoring was a bit underdosed.

But I would love to see Flavoring offered so when you get your protein is the desired flavor is not present you could add some or perhaps you could just order without flavoring and buy multiple flavors.

I see you do this currently on with TP Flavors perhaps you could include BSL's down the line.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post, I have included two links for you, one for the True Protein and BSL Flavor packs, and one for the Premium Flavor Packs; the purpose for the flavor packs are for exactly what you have in mind, to allow you as the customer to add as much or as little flavoring as you like to best suit your taste. We appreciate the email and the thread, if there is ever anything else you have in mind we are more than happy to take it into advisement!

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, thanks couldn't find the BSL flavors.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, thanks couldn't find the BSL flavors.
No problem, it is a little tricky because they are in the regular TP section, you just add whatever the written amount is to the total for the TP flavors.