Free Stuff To The First 5 Posters…

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
In an attempt to properly test our next run of premium flavors we are giving away 5 1/2lbs (2.5lbs total) samples of our new premium flavors for your feedback. Included for your “trouble” we are giving away a free T-shirt and scooper to go along with your samples.

Our new flavors we are testing…

Banana, Lemonade, Lemon-Lime Citrus, Mocha, and Black Mixed Berry. The Mocha I am not a big fan of, but that is why we need your feedback because dante, myself and our team need some outside opinions.

Here is the deal be the first 5 post after this post and we will ship you out the protein, t-shirt and scooper.

If you are one of the top 5, please PM me or email at [email protected] your full name, and shipping address. All t-shirts will be X-Large, sorry for all you bigger or smaller guys.

All we ask in return is your feed back, it is that simple. Please email us your feed back by March 5th… As well, be as descriptive as you can, so we can narrow down with our flavor chemist where we want these flavors to go. That’s it, there is not catch, we will even pay the shipping. And everyone can comment flavors they want to see for the next run of premium flavors after this batch.

Thanks,
Doug

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
yep, you are in... ok, please everyone get me your information and i will ship this stuff out before mr. UPS driver comes today. i will also send all tracking numbers to you in the next few minutes.

thanks,
doug

SCDiesel23

Awards
yep, you are in... ok, please everyone get me your information and i will ship this stuff out before mr. UPS driver comes today. i will also send all tracking numbers to you in the next few minutes.

thanks,
doug
PM'd

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
just for clarification because you are all emailing me... you each get ALL 5 flavors, not just one. So you each will get 5 1/2 lbs samples (2.5lbs total) shipped to you...

thanks,
doug

kbp

kbp

Awards
just for clarification because you are all emailing me... you each get ALL 5 flavors, not just one. So you each will get 5 1/2 lbs samples (2.5lbs total) shipped to you...

thanks,
doug
Whoopee. Fantastic. Congrats to the other 4.:woohoo:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome...Make sure you all come back and give respectable reviews!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Dangit, I was too late. Oh well, Ill be watching the reviews. Ive heard good things so far.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
this is about our 2-3rd run on most of these 5 flavors, the lemonade and lemon-lime are good, though they need to be a bit more acidic for my tastes and maybe a bit less color and the banana is pretty good, but less color there too. the black mixed berry i am pretty much addicted to, but the mocha, i would rather blend up dirt and drink it.

again, we haven't signed off on any of these so if they need something more or less in different areas, go ahead and say it. it won't hurt our feelings. oh, by the way all flavors are mixed with whey protein isolate to keep the carrier as clean tasting as possible.

just as a heads up we have 3 new flavors that are going to need testing that are 100% natural, all stevia based, that we should have for samples in a week or so. as well, our next run of 5 flavors have peanut butter, cinnamin bun and a few other random types involved.

we ask you to tell us what you want or what sounds good, we will just about try anything and our flavor chemists like trying new things than the blah chocolate/vanilla type flavors.

no BBQ or sour cream and onion requests though please

doug

thanks,
doug

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
Dangit, I was too late. Oh well, Ill be watching the reviews. Ive heard good things so far.
no worries we have a ton of new flavors on the horizon, just keep an eye peeled, next time we will probably do a larger sample than just 5, if you guys are interested.

thanks,
doug

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's protein and it's flavored...Of course everyone is interested :)

I keep hearing too much good info I guess i'll give in on Thursday and get some. Nothing is better than having a protein you can take in without talking yourself into it.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
Ok, everyones order has just gone out and you should all have your tracking numbers. DAdams, give me a few hours and i will get your tracking number, as i have to have one of the guys run to the postoffice.

thanks again guys, appreciate the help,
doug

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
dang i missed out :)
i'm gonna stalk this forum now day/night until the next one ^_^

kbp

kbp

Awards
just as a heads up we have 3 new flavors that are going to need testing that are 100% natural, all stevia based, that we should have for samples in a week or so. as well, our next run of 5 flavors have peanut butter, cinnamin bun and a few other random types involved.thanks,
doug
Doug, I sent you an email regarding this.

kbp

kbp

Awards
Ok, everyones order has just gone out and you should all have your tracking numbers. DAdams, give me a few hours and i will get your tracking number, as i have to have one of the guys run to the postoffice.

doug
Dang....that was the quickest processing and shipping I have ever rec'd, and it was FREE! Thanks.

Just got my tracking # via email.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow i think that took all of three seconds to hand out haha, congrats to everyone, it's already on the trucks with UPS looking forward to your feedback!

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I knew I should have logged on sooner. Oh well, looking forward to seeing some feedback on this.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I knew I should have logged on sooner. Oh well, looking forward to seeing some feedback on this.
like doug said there should be plenty more chances where this came from, keep an eye out because they should be coming soon!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

doug
Thanks man... Maybe I should have asked you if an APO is fine first.

My apologies.

Adams

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
definately interested in the mocha flavor. if you guys getting free samples have tried dymatize cafe moch or nectar capuccino, a comparison would be great. if not, please give a detailed review of the flavor in relation to any coffee type drink. i loves me my coffee:D

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
Thanks man... Maybe I should have asked you if an APO is fine first.

My apologies.

Adams
no worries, we ship to APO addresses all the time, it's the least we can do.

thanks,
doug

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
definately interested in the mocha flavor. if you guys getting free samples have tried dymatize cafe moch or nectar capuccino, a comparison would be great. if not, please give a detailed review of the flavor in relation to any coffee type drink. i loves me my coffee:D
i love coffee, but i guess i am just not really down with the flavor.

all the flavors need a bit of adjusting in general. there is only 7 of us in the office, so an outside opinion is good because we are all around it everyday, the flavors just seem to all taste the same after awhile...

doug