RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
My bottle (source naturals) says 1/4 tsp is approx. 750mg

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
My bottle (from NP) says 1/4 tsp = 600mg. I'm actually just asking for someone else on a different forum who got some of TPs gaba.:cool:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whatup BigS, it is actually going to be very difficult to recommend a Mg serving per teaspoon because there are numerous factors that can affect the density of the product, so i would highly recommend purchasing a Mg sensitive scale for proper measurement. I will have Doug get back to you with an approximate measurement though!

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

I'm definatly going to look into those scales too though.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I ordered 1 unit of GABA with my protein, and I was wondering if I am really getting 100g of GABA for the $5 I paid? Seems like a REALLY good deal.....just wondering how much GABA is in 1 unit on TP's website :)

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
I ordered 1 unit of GABA with my protein, and I was wondering if I am really getting 100g of GABA for the $5 I paid? Seems like a REALLY good deal.....just wondering how much GABA is in 1 unit on TP's website :)
yep you got it 1 unit is 100g of 100% pure GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid). 4.99 per 100g or anything over 500g, the price is 2.99 per 100g. it is a great deal, you just don't get all the pretty packaging, just a white HDPE plastic bottle with a black and white label.

we also have a 1.7cc scoop for you guys who are looking for 1gram measurements.

thanks,
doug

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
yep you got it 1 unit is 100g of 100% pure GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid). 4.99 per 100g or anything over 500g, the price is 2.99 per 100g. it is a great deal, you just don't get all the pretty packaging, just a white HDPE plastic bottle with a black and white label.

we also have a 1.7cc scoop for you guys who are looking for 1gram measurements.

thanks,
doug
Nice! :cool: I am looking forward to using it before bed :) :woohoo: