TrueproteinCanada Review

Bloute

Awards
I would like to post a little comment about TrueproteinCanada.

For all the Canadian customers, I highly recommend you TPCanada. There is no COD, no taxes and no fees at borders.

I know that personally I didn't believe when I read it on their site but it is true.

So for those looking for bulk powder in Canada and whey. TPC is the way to go !

I would like to thanks TrueProtein for everything : Customer service, products, shipping...

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
thanks for that, highly appreciated. we have gone through great lengths in solving the issue of our canadian customers getting hit major when their package is delivered with duty/tax and brokerage charges.

yep, we handle all those costs before the packages hit our 3 shipping ports in canada.

apreciate the comments and enjoy your order,
doug

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just looked over the custom formula page, and I really gotta say that this looks awesome! It would be pretty easy to formulate a custom whey/bcaa+other goodies workout mix with this option. When my supplies run low, you can bet that I'll be ordering from here.

I quickly hashed together an xtend/excell knockoff, and the prices are extremely competitive, in fact quite a bit cheaper, only slightly over 50 dollars for 2 pounds. If that's in Canadian dollars then this is a great deal.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
keep an eye out in the next few weeks we are offering another version of our custom module, where instead of picking percentages of each, you can actually select how many mg or g you want of each specific supplement/material per serving.

we are excited about this one, this will really leave no room for error when you guys want to really get technical with exact weights per serving.

thanks,
doug

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, that's even better news! I couldn't help but think that the 5% incremental increase in the contents of a custom mix was a bit less precise than I would have preferred.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
yeah, it is good for protein and such, but when you get pretty technical with the supplements, etc. it doesn't work the greatest. we will still offer both modules, for which ever you guys want to use. the newer custom part of the site will also have a huge list of new supplement raw materials. we are going to be greatly expanding in this regard.

thanks,
doug

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?!?! Color me purple and call me a customer!

Bloute

Awards
keep an eye out in the next few weeks we are offering another version of our custom module, where instead of picking percentages of each, you can actually select how many mg or g you want of each specific supplement/material per serving.

we are excited about this one, this will really leave no room for error when you guys want to really get technical with exact weights per serving.

thanks,
doug
Hey Doug, do you plan to add Beta-Alanine in the supps for custom mix ? It would really appreciated.

BTW, Any problem to ship ALCAR custom mixes to Canada ?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

thanks,
doug
This I like - That will be nice.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
sorry missed that post...

yeah we will offer the beta-alanine along with all the rest of our supps in our new version 2 custom module. give us a few weeks to work the bugs out and we will launch it.

we haven't really had any problems shipping to canada as we use a broker in house that pretty much gets all packages through customs before they even hit the border. though we do keep noticing a reoccuring annoyance. we have t-shirts taken from the boxes to canada all the time, weird, i have no idea why...

thanks,
doug

Bloute

Awards
sorry missed that post...

yeah we will offer the beta-alanine along with all the rest of our supps in our new version 2 custom module. give us a few weeks to work the bugs out and we will launch it.
Nice Doug ! Keep us update for the new version !

knightowl

Awards
I would like to post a little comment about TrueproteinCanada.

For all the Canadian customers, I highly recommend you TPCanada. There is no COD, no taxes and no fees at borders.

I know that personally I didn't believe when I read it on their site but it is true.

So for those looking for bulk powder in Canada and whey. TPC is the way to go !

I would like to thanks TrueProtein for everything : Customer service, products, shipping...

Totally Agree !! TPC is awesome.

I have gotten ALCAR from TPC before no problems .

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we have only had a problem with it once, but as long as we clearly state it in the invoice it seems to be passing the boarder fine

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!....FINALLY!!...

....any chance of Phenibut Powder?

eldawg

Awards
I quickly hashed together an xtend/excell knockoff, and the prices are extremely competitive, in fact quite a bit cheaper, only slightly over 50 dollars for 2 pounds. If that's in Canadian dollars then this is a great deal.
I am almost positive that the prices are in US dollars. Which is why it is confusing why there is a price difference between TP and TPC. Shipping is the same...taxes are the same.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am almost positive that the prices are in US dollars. Which is why it is confusing why there is a price difference between TP and TPC. Shipping is the same...taxes are the same.
Whats going on eldawg, youre right, TP is in USD and TPC is in CAD, the reason for this is that TP was designed so that users would not be able to select Canada as one of the international shipping options, since we run TPC as well. This was done as not to get the Canadian shipments intertwined with the Domestic shipments. However, we quickly learned that existing customers from TPC could sign into TP, which isnt necessarily a problem, but it gets a bit confusing when it comes to USD and CAD when you go from TP to TPC. In the end, the prices should be identical, as they have been adjusted on TPC for the USD to CAD exchange rate. Hope the info helps, feel free to shoot me any other questions though!

eldawg

Awards
I've only ordered once...I did it from TPC in November and I was charged in US$. Not a big deal though, just a few bucks. In the future (gotta get some protein soon) I am just gonna order straight from TP as yeah, my login works on both sites. :)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity did you purchase through Paypal? We had a glitch when the new site was launched that did not account for the exchange rate when Paypal was selected, but it has since been resolved, so now ordering through TP and TPC should be completely accurate, sorry for the confusion on the last order!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool that was definitely the case then, I apologize we did not recognize this before but it has been corrected, we can still refund you the difference if you shoot me a PM or email directly at [email protected] with your order number, thanks again!

eldawg

Awards
Thanks Carl. I will email you when I order next and you guys can make up for it as you wish :)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
we have t-shirts taken from the boxes to canada all the time, weird, i have no idea why...

thanks,
doug
what the *@)#, customs agents steal the t-shirts?!!

andrew78

Awards
just got my order of CEE in no time at all. Looking at gettin some BCAA and some Casein in the near future too.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad to hear the ship time is going down, we are in negotiations with UPS to further reduce the wait

andrew78

Awards
this time it took about a week to get to my door, the previous time, I had pretty much forgot I had ordered it it took so long.